[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I don’t know about anyone else but when I see Pope and Bella they have a romantic connection/chemistry onscreen but I can’t see that with any of his other leading ladies. If I can’t feel the chemistry I can’t get into the story so it’s why I’ve only ever finished BPS. Although they are linked to different koojin I think they are the true one.
Happy to agree!! Though I stick to want to see him a once with Nychaa at least.

Bella's chemistry with her co-stars is beautiful in some, intense in others, while Pope gets on sweetly with his - so when they come together in that wonderful script it's like wham! & suddenly .... the perfect marriage; a true "oneness" of a pairing. But romantically they're also just so gorgeous together in a primitive, intimate way, and matured, as physically they matched rather sexily (her shape, his manliness!). When he closes in on her with that "Fan-dee" it was like a dance ..... his face changed, hers mellowed, his entire expression goes into slow wonder. Pope doesn't do that with any of his co-stars.

I got those vibes early on from seeing their one moment together. The night they fought & she said that men & woman are equals, they strike sparks (& feelings) off each other. Their (unconscious) romance hits from there & never stopped! The suspenseful plot helps as it's always on a high. His angry violent face, his tempers; when he loves he would love her that violently too, Pope the Date showed that in his jealous scenes. By the time they both walked away they didn't exactly separated intact; their feelings are already disturbed, compromised. He ended up wanting her love badly, while she longs for his respect. Their chemistry is safely put to place!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I deciphered some but I had to assume a lot based on context so let's see if I get any of this right...
He said there's no need to "luang." Can't remember what that means. He might've also said there's no need to worry?

Saying he likes a girl with "na wan" (sweet face) (thanks to Padiwaradda for teaching me what that means :risas3:)

If the girl appears "raeng" Pope die :risas3: something along those lines

So raeng on the outside, but her heart is cute and sweet

They asked him to tell them the truth, would he rather marry one of them or a Korean girl??? (I heard the words but didn't understand enough of them to know what they said there)

They teased him about having a sister (not sure if they meant romantically or his actual sister)

Pope's more interested in "lin" as a bride than a sister

They asked the audience if they think to be Pope's girlfriends and they answered yes
The lady on his left told the audience that they shouldn't think to be Pope's girlfriends because SHE thinks to be his girlfriend :risas3::risas3::risas3: Oh my gosh

She should be his girlfriend because she's a good person, something else, the best, and that's her :risas3: Samee's so red here-- wonder how red he's turn if he saw our forum??? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Lady on far left said he's better off going Korean

We really need @Amata for this. Hopefully she'll come tell us where I was wrong
I don't understand the middle portion, but at the end I think the host in the middle actually said she would fit Pope's ideal type except she's not pretty and the older host was all "you'd better go to Korea." I'm assuming a reference to their plastic surgery expertise. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand the middle portion, but at the end I think the host in the middle actually said she would fit Pope's ideal type except she's not pretty and the older host was all "you'd better go to Korea." I'm assuming a reference to their plastic surgery expertise. Haha.
Okay that might make a little more sense :risas3: I hope Pope doesn't go Korean, I want him to go American :naughty2:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Happy to see you back. But anyways anyone under the BPS Pledge always return here. It's @wuzhangs & @hdee we haven't seen for a while (maybe quietly stealing the samee under @Rachfull 's very nose!)
Hey Rosi....thanks for thinking of me...sorry I went missing for so long. Mostly I was waiting for the uncut subbed version to get released...then I upgraded my OS and nothing goddamn works properly... I hate posting from my phone...so was just reading and stuff. Then I got addicted to a Korean romcom airing right now....it's just the right kind of cheesy romance...and with lots of hot kisses.

Thanks for sharing...but OMG...they did film a scene of Date calling her Kadesurang....we were dying to watch that til the last second of the first airing...damn it ch3.

thank you!! aww. so why did they cut this out from the original run :')
They basically kept out all the good bits to sucker us back to watch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey Rosi....thanks for thinking of me...sorry I went missing for so long. Mostly I was waiting for the uncut subbed version to get released...then I upgraded my OS and nothing goddamn works properly... I hate posting from my phone...so was just reading and stuff. Then I got addicted to a Korean romcom airing right now....it's just the right kind of cheesy romance...and with lots of hot kisses.

Thanks for sharing...but OMG...they did film a scene of Date calling her Kadesurang....we were dying to watch that til the last second of the first airing...damn it ch3.

Hi lady!!! Don't tell me you're watching What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?! Haha.
HA! I am coming back so don't you think of moving up.... I am still wife #5 :p

Possible Taew and Pope paring news are making me so happy. It's a wish come true if they do get on a project together. I hope it'll be an epic script for these talented duo.
If they don't pair up Ch3 is gonna see hell. Hahaha.

Samee in a beanie?! My heart.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
View attachment 19768

Hey, hello! Nice to see you! At least you've sort of got occupied elsewhere; we're here and I'm camping, don't want to go anywhere else for the moment. Something has to beat BPS real bad before I can let go. It's even made some friends go to Ayutthaya & it's quite heart thumping to see the real stuff - I'll have to ask if she'll let us post her personal pics. And I love the reruns' additional bits! It's tiny at times not even seconds worth but is a great deal. They are clever, these people.