[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My babies are cuter since they're halfies :p:risas3:
Whatevs. :rolleyes:
Thanks Phatman!

1) I don’t think I can take it if he disappears too long from the screen, phatman. An entire 2 hours’ episode without Khun P is just too cruel!

But 1st thing knowing Date’s coming home, Jumpa says let’s get to the kitchens. Once Date is home again Jumpa says let's get to the kitchens. Is there anywhere in the novel anyone making a big remark how the cruel girl who wasn’t able to cook, sew, make garlands & other household duties is suddenly a pro at everything.

2) Hey, you’re that observant! I missed that. Yeah, Kade got lucky she’s so treasured by her man. When they were in the gardens she also stood above him & hands on hips over the water filter. Jumpa minds, but he didn’t! He laughed. I guess it’s his way to make up for all the times he was angry with her whenever she walks ahead of him or stood in his way. Por Date of the early days when he didn’t know she’s not Mae Karakade is hurtful & cruel.

3) He came home enjoying first being stand offish with her & then getting downright dirty (I want to hear your heartbeat. Now how do you hear someone’s heartbeat? !! Kade why do you have to faint we never got to see how it's done by your Khun P)

4) - Omg Date and his whispers. I love his "nao reu jao?"
What does that mean phatman? HELP

5) Kade wears him a flower. Have you noticed in the night she’s put on TWO!! And next day, a couple of other flowers. Before - NEVER. Date likes to sniff she’s expecting to be sniffed. She’s learning.

6) That scene was so odd! Even a stranger in the street the first thing you want to do is prop a person up, touch the skin hand etc ensure she’s alright. Gives the impression boran people can hit you till you bleed & die but won’t touch you even if they know you’re dying.

Another thing - Can't remember which episode but when they were passing the floating Chinese market town on the river there were the prostitutes (girls wearing) in the open terraces. Do you think this is where Rheug & Date gets to when they go drinking.
"Nao reu jao?" Means are you cold. Haha. Remember Date whispering in her ears.

I bet you that's where Date lost his virginity. Hahaha.

HAPPINESS CLUB SUBBED (part) OF SAMEE'S 3ZAAP INTERVIEW BLESS THEIR BEAUTIFUL SOULS
Yay!!!!! So happy! I wonder why she temporally stopped KSTD and started GS. . .? GS already has a subbing team.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Whatevs. :rolleyes:

"Nao reu jao?" Means are you cold. Haha. Remember Date whispering in her ears.

I bet you that's where Date lost his virginity. Hahaha.

Yay!!!!! So happy! I wonder why she temporally stopped KSTD and started GS. . .? GS already has a subbing team.
Thanks phatman. I rewind to that word - and he said it sensuously to Kade too. I think the other time was when they were on top of the horse.
Ehh? Also Kade & Khun P at the Arjaan? Then it was she said it to him right? Nao is single word then. That scene is so heartwarming..... his eyes were saying so many things unsaid just by looking at her fear. His slight swallow, his nod, after touching her hand. There! You've made me watch it again!! haha..... And Rheung comes observing his friend.... And his eyes are saying "you bad Muen! You keep saying you can't stand her but look what you're doing!"
Rheung's smiles looks determined to fix things.

Can't think it hehe but Date got to lose his virginity somehow.

Rosi

Wifey #42
HAPPINESS CLUB SUBBED (part) OF SAMEE'S 3ZAAP INTERVIEW BLESS THEIR BEAUTIFUL SOULS
@phatman The funny thing about Pope is that his friends are also as funny. He picks ones that's as easy as him, they don't have airs & don't care what they say about him - & he gives it back to them too on national TV!! Especially that King guy! He said I'm supposed to shoot the ball but giving Pope the ball or shooting it himself both ways makes the man unhappy.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think got 3 parts more.
@phatman did a comprehensive rundown of the 3 parts for us CPY, at least we have that. We tend to love him more don't we, knowing his interests & his personality & how funny he really is offscreen. He's also candid & natural & seems no embarassing silences like some other stars.

But since Pope's interview so interesting let's hope this same subber might do the rest.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Am watching last night's episode on YT! Arjaan Chieprakao has a handsome strong face.

And here's that continuation of my screen caps lessons.

PART 6 - WHY it all began ...... cont'd/-

Khoon Loong is forced to forge ahead under family pressure, chanting the moon montra to cast out the culprit.
But he still warns ..... what they're about to do will be cruel - even to the guilty.

upload_2018-7-11_0-49-21.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_0-49-37.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_0-49-58.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_0-50-22.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_0-50-58.jpeg

Joi & Muang act as "temple" assistants. Their chanting starts.

upload_2018-7-11_1-0-7.jpeg

The skies start to change. And it's not the Aurora Borealis.....

upload_2018-7-11_1-0-59.jpeg

Yam to Mae Marakade : That moon mantra, my lady .......

upload_2018-7-11_0-55-2.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_1-2-44.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_1-3-24.jpeg

to be continue......

Rosi

Wifey #42
PART 8 - WHY it all began ...... cont'd/-

Poor Pin! She's the most fearful of all. It's her hands, she tipped the boat which caused E Dang to drown, forced as she was viciously by Mae Karakade. The moon mantra will punish all the guilty to hell!

upload_2018-7-11_1-12-47.jpeg

Meanwhile Mae Karakade is still unrepentant!

upload_2018-7-11_1-17-17.jpeg

Outside, the sacred ceremony escalates in earnest.....

upload_2018-7-11_1-20-3.jpeg

to be continued.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
PART 9 - WHY it all began ...... cont'd/-

upload_2018-7-11_1-31-40.jpeg

She doesn't care..... but the sacred fires it's getting bigger!

upload_2018-7-11_1-32-39.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_1-32-59.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_1-33-13.jpeg
upload_2018-7-11_1-33-24.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_1-33-42.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_1-33-53.jpeg
upload_2018-7-11_1-34-2.jpeg

Khun Loong's chants..... he holds the key of the mantra.

But Mae Karakade she's still haughty......

upload_2018-7-11_1-35-3.jpeg

The skies are opening up again.....not any of the Borealis Mae Karakade... but the Northern Lights to hell......

upload_2018-7-11_1-37-16.jpeg

to be continued......