[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Why isn't Look Tard nice? Not much has been said of it & I've never checked so far. But I can't watch Plerng Boon. Too much darkness.
I'm not sure why I didn't tune in to Look Tard lol maybe coz i watched KCP and didnt want to watch another period lakorn? Not sure. I should go watch it! Lol

Yeah Plerng Boon was just too dramatic for me. Like i know a lot of ppl dont like or care for Janie, but I'm one of the few who like her lol i couldn't stand to watch her play the bad girl too.
I was going to watch PB but then I read about it on MyDramaList and it sounded SO messed up.
Like having an affair with your wife's former bestie for revenge? That makes no sense. Pong's character was just getting more sex. And then when Bella's left to raise Janie's character's baby, like wtfrick that's SO not okay. I would've dumped the guy and told him to take care of his own kid. Unless I thought he's be a bad parent. Then I'd take the kid and still leave the guy. But that might just be me

Rosi

Wifey #42
So... remember when Kade made herself some... uh... undergarments? I know BPS was really trying to make everything PG, but I kinda wondered what Date thought of those during LSP...

I can't be the only one who's curious :risas3:
He must not have liked it very much. Because she made him do the untying - which she did with a Gordian knot.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I was going to watch PB but then I read about it on MyDramaList and it sounded SO messed up.
Like having an affair with your wife's former bestie for revenge? That makes no sense. Pong's character was just getting more sex. And then when Bella's left to raise Janie's character's baby, like wtfrick that's SO not okay. I would've dumped the guy and told him to take care of his own kid. Unless I thought he's be a bad parent. Then I'd take the kid and still leave the guy. But that might just be me
Err, why would you want to take the kid?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I was just looking at the earliest pages of this thread... My, how things have changed. And wow, there was a lot of incorrect info floating around at first :risas3:

Also @phatman , don't think I didn't finally see the proof that you disliked Pope :celebrate16:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Not WANT to take the kid. But if there was no one to raise the kid, I couldn't just leave him/her to fend for themselves if I had the means to care for them. Just basic decency, I think
Man, you just look at that scenario..... he must have a mum, she must have family, he's their blood relation they can take the kid. No matter what the idiot dad has to be responsible. Are you so noble you can stand being reminded he's a product of them having it out on every surface in your house? You're an abused wife & you can't see? Here, she's already taken your man & they both enjoyed getting pregnant while you're watching lakorns (BPS)? They had sex while you're acting the ignorant best friend & loving wife. You do this you'll stay the emotionally abused wife all the way, because you still care for the fungi twerp. But okay, if you want to go that way, fine..... Pope won't want you - which is great 2018 news by the rest of us (last count 35 wives). Yayyyyyyyy less waiting days by one day

Rosi

Wifey #42
Rushed home in time! Managed to catch last bits of the rerun. Another sad scene.... poor Date! And poor Kade actually. Is this Episode 10 in the original?

I'm upset with Kade for hurting Por Date several times today, again & again she flaunted Rheung in his face! While that poor guy gets thrown into the fray without even knowing what's happening! He only came by to say he's going to Janward's but bad Kade lied to Date they planned this romantic meet. Date is flustered but by the same token ready to explode!! However there's no jealousy in his face this time, only sadness. (sort of makes it worse for me watching his pain) Rheung seems quite scared Date went all glowering at him when they were at the pier. Hahaaa poor Rheung .... if looks could kill........

The part where Kosa Ban came to the house to act as Kade's go between for her marriage; that was really, really uncomfortable for me to watch! I hated that she had to hurt everyone by acting blur they're speaking of the wedding - when that moment should have been the happiest in every family. Since everyone knows this will be a love marriage, all aware how Date feels about her (Pin & Yam observed they're ready to devour each other!). Maybe Kade's uppermost mission is to keep Mae Karakade happy but I think she handled it poorly. I suppose at this moment Kade has begun loving Date more than she realised - but a promise is a promise. Arghhhh.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So... remember when Kade made herself some... uh... undergarments? I know BPS was really trying to make everything PG, but I kinda wondered what Date thought of those during LSP...

I can't be the only one who's curious :risas3:
Haha. We had a full discussion on it during the original run. You missed out on it!

That's you right there Rach. Hahahaha.

Wow I was just looking at the earliest pages of this thread... My, how things have changed. And wow, there was a lot of incorrect info floating around at first :risas3:

Also @phatman , don't think I didn't finally see the proof that you disliked Pope :celebrate16:
Hahahaha. Those words need to be buried forever with the krissana kalee!!