[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think we're up to two or three months between visits. That is, if he ever wants to leave me :risas3:
I'm gonna come steal him. Hahahah.
Even more funny what P’Pope replied to his friend’s video! English translated. Lol!
View attachment 16623
He said that???! Hahahaha.
Oh lord.

This thread's been slowdown all day here..... Oh, missed so many pages!
Yeah. Super slow. I haven't done my PhatCaps yet.. . .

Oh no.... tonight Joi's gonna get whipped! So sad.
Poor Joi.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm gonna come steal him. Hahahah.
He said that???! Hahahaha.
Oh lord.

Yeah. Super slow. I haven't done my PhatCaps yet.. . .

Poor Joi.
You two are so cute! This @Rachfull got herself married to him already. Guys .... @pangiaxiong @lakornkiki @KitKat516 @hdee .... the rest of the gang.... you all know anything about this?

Yes, yes, yes your Phatcaps highlights please! I always look forward to those, makes me laugh the funny things you make them say - and the beautiful snaps I can keep.

Have you done your #13 scenes test yet? I can't seem to move from page 974 so I can't see anything much, can't even get the Alerts.
For last night, I think Yam and Pin (especially Yam) can be quite naughty

Rosi

Wifey #42
@phatman - See the system is down? It went off as I was typing!

Have you done your #13 scenes test yet? I can't seem to move from page 974 so I can't see anything much, can't even get the Alerts.

For last night, I think Yam and Pin (especially Yam) can be quite naughty. Whenever away from Kade they're prone to bad behaviour, probably remnants of the kind of thing Mae Karakade expected of them. But why? Don't they learn from Kade? If Yam is less demanding about the shrimp ingredients the other maids would have been kinder & not beat her up. Prik is always like a volcano ready to explode so it takes little to hurt Yam. On an earlier episode both Yam & Pin snatched lotus blooms from one of the kitchen maids too. The both of them is of a "higher" position & "better life" as they have the status of personal maids to a noble (Karakade) whereas Jit & Buong & rest are hoi polloi & pitifully of no consequence. With Kade around they also have more fun! This boss is always wanting to go out on the river and do fun things everyday! So why are Pin & Yam still so bad.

Date on taking Kade to the hotpot Chinaman. (It feels like a date! haaaa) Either he's starting to observe what she's wearing or he's getting jealous she's too dressed up for a simple market run! But I like that he offered his hand to help her into the boat, he's serious about it. Kade is smiling all the way..... her Khun P is getting amiable though his face is stern as ever!! It's also sweet of Date to follow her around with his money pouch, ready to pay and goes along with anything she wanted. He follows her about like a good boyfriend does, his manner is soft with her, that of a close companion. When did it get to this? hehee... Their scenes together is always so romantic.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Very uncomfortable episode today......

Is that a longer scene today of Joi's whipping? There's blood on his back! So sad of Joi..... early on Pin kicked him into the river!! And it's not even any of it his fault. Kade foolishly stood up in the boat & everything escalated from there. I cried for Joi. After Yam was whipped (protecting her) why didn't she tell Jumpa she's going off with her servants & following Joi whereever he's leaving. She should have just run away!! King Narai loves smart people & she could easily knock on his doors & demand work as interpreter or project management or even ambassador. She is smarter than anyone in Ayutthaya and no need to wait to learn French or English! She can teach it! Grrrrr

Por Date is desperately dying to marry Kade but scared to say that's what he wants. So he went the route of "I have to do this to save her reputation, Dad". So cute that part when Khun Loong asked what he plans to do & he was giving Kade these glances as if he's about to do something major & hoping she won't notice hehe....

Rosi

Wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #13

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade defending Mae Prik? She's old. Hahah.
- Kade showing Pin how to grill the shrimp.
- I feel like all the scenes were extended by just a few seconds.. . I can't really tell in this episode. Haha.

Comments:
- Hahahah. Date's expression when Kade says she misses Reung was priceless. And he lost the battle. Haha.
- Omg. Watching Reung and Kade interact is so different this time around. I actually feel romance! Unlike the first time!
#feelingbellejun
- I love Pope's expression when he says "chai koo mai!"
- They sure reconcile fast. I'm loving it all over again! And Joi's sneaky smiles!!
- Hahhaa. Kade made Date laugh! My heart!
- And the light that illuminates her beauty! I can't express how much I love the use of that lamp effect.
- Love Kade choosing whatever she wants to buy and Date pays after. She's so spoiled.
- Mouth to mouth! Hehehe. This is only the second time I've watched the water dunking scene. Poor Bella looked like she was really suffering. Haha.
Finally!! I got to this page! And here you are~

You've captured all the best parts, love the reminisce .... yeah I wrote before I rewatched Kade & Rheung in this scene & I think he's falling in love. Wonder what Pin & Yam must be thinking each time they hear her secretly mentioning Rheungrit's name to herself?

We have more scenes of the giant shrimps!

When Kade says she sees Date doing nothing but stay home all day, he was so fuming & choked up he could hardly speak! Haha his yell for hey Joi!! Yot!! I like Rheung's expression as he tried to hide his smile behind the teacup.

Someone here said he scolded her for making a poor drawing of the hot pot so he could sneakily watch her sketching it again in the lamp's glow. Her first time she finished it too fast!

Out of topic for a sec - Phatman, and all you living in the States, your President was here today! Singapore again in history.

Rosi

Wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #13

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade defending Mae Prik? She's old. Hahah.
- Kade showing Pin how to grill the shrimp.
- I feel like all the scenes were extended by just a few seconds.. . I can't really tell in this episode. Haha.

Comments:
- Hahahah. Date's expression when Kade says she misses Reung was priceless. And he lost the battle. Haha.
- Omg. Watching Reung and Kade interact is so different this time around. I actually feel romance! Unlike the first time!
#feelingbellejun
- I love Pope's expression when he says "chai koo mai!"
- They sure reconcile fast. I'm loving it all over again! And Joi's sneaky smiles!!
- Hahhaa. Kade made Date laugh! My heart!
- And the light that illuminates her beauty! I can't express how much I love the use of that lamp effect.
- Love Kade choosing whatever she wants to buy and Date pays after. She's so spoiled.
- Mouth to mouth! Hehehe. This is only the second time I've watched the water dunking scene. Poor Bella looked like she was really suffering. Haha.
After he said that chai koo mai word he appeared shocked at himself, "what the hell did I just say?"
I don't think he was planning to admit that far.

Tran Hai Yen

sarNie Egg
Do not know when you see the movie movie predestined premise you have feelings like me not. The male lead and the female lead are female generals.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Finally!! I got to this page! And here you are~

You've captured all the best parts, love the reminisce .... yeah I wrote before I rewatched Kade & Rheung in this scene & I think he's falling in love. Wonder what Pin & Yam must be thinking each time they hear her secretly mentioning Rheungrit's name to herself?

We have more scenes of the giant shrimps!

When Kade says she sees Date doing nothing but stay home all day, he was so fuming & choked up he could hardly speak! Haha his yell for hey Joi!! Yot!! I like Rheung's expression as he tried to hide his smile behind the teacup.

Someone here said he scolded her for making a poor drawing of the hot pot so he could sneakily watch her sketching it again in the lamp's glow. Her first time she finished it too fast!

Out of topic for a sec - Phatman, and all you living in the States, your President was here today! Singapore again in history.
From what You've said above, I love the scene of "When Kade says she sees Date doing nothing but stay home all day, he was so fuming & choked up he could hardly speak! Haha his yell for hey Joi!! Yot!! I like Rheung's expression as he tried to hide his smile behind the teacup."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's faking it pretty well if he doesn't. His fingers are moving with the chord changes, and he hits the guitar when there are hits in the music. So it's possible he does.
Wow, that song is a tad too high for poor Pope :confused:They're not very good about giving actors/actresses songs within their ranges. "Or Jao Oei" was just about right for Pope's voice and range, I think.
I feel like he is because he's singing live, but then I feel like he's doing it so half-@$$edly. Hahaha. But then his left fingers are legit moving too. So. Idk. Hahhaa.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You two are so cute! This @Rachfull got herself married to him already. Guys .... @pangiaxiong @lakornkiki @KitKat516 @hdee .... the rest of the gang.... you all know anything about this?

Yes, yes, yes your Phatcaps highlights please! I always look forward to those, makes me laugh the funny things you make them say - and the beautiful snaps I can keep.

For last night, I think Yam and Pin (especially Yam) can be quite naughty
I did! The are on 977 or 976. Hehe.

My thoughts exactly! Lol P’Pope may look innocent but I’m starting to think otherwise
He is soooo not innocent. Hahaha.

I knew he was filming something!