[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

HNA0

☀️
I checked the first episode of the rerun and it is shorter than the original. Does anyone watching the rerun? Is there much of a difference from the rerun and original?

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Guess where I found it?

Duang Jai Akkanee
Lol yesss!! When I first laid eyes on him in there, I was like wow! Who is this guy?! He was cute in there (DJA), but man he grew up SEXYly (not a word, but i didnt want to say nicely lol) and everytime I saw him in a lakorn I get all excited lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I actually loved prank since dao kaew duen even though her acting was not the best somehow her eyes just pull you in and her hair is love. I loved her and janie's hair during that lakota and I kept looking for her shows suddenly cupid and BPS later she's the it girl. I'm happy now
Omg I thought Prang was so pretty in Dao Kaew Duen! I was like this girl has the perfect face. Big eyes, cute nose, and nice lips lol lucky girl!

I like how she was Ying Nim in DKD and her mom in BPS was Khun Ying Nim too lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
We should be getting closer to the Kade saving Date in the uncut episodes right?.
Not for a while, I think. Since it's like 40 mins each time after ads (!!!! so many!!), and tonight's the only night. Last episode on Monday they stopped at where she made the mango sweets. CPR has to come after the poetry battle, then Prik bullying Kade and much later Date taking her to town to make the hotpot. Hope no volleyball next week! At this rate saving Date will be next Friday.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Y’all better pray Bella allows him to visit Weir’s mom with Weir in America. Once here in the states you ladies can kidnap him and take him Vegas! Lol I don’t want to be his wife. He’s all yours. Lol I just want to be in charge of managing his schedule so I can look at other actors too, schedule more events with Got and Pun lol Kill three birds with one stone haha
You gotta let me have Got though! Lol he's the one I really want :naughty2:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rachfull THIS LUCKY w*tch!!!! Hahahaha. How is she still standing! I would have totally passed out!

I can't watch the whole thing. If this is all he does throughout the whole video then please come to my memorial. Hahaha.
All I can say is Pope would learn never to put his mouth that close to mine again rscenesw I'd teach him how to kiss like the Americans :risas3:

Also WHAT STAR WAS THAT GIRL BORN UNDER TO HAVE SUCH INCREDIBLE LUCK She should buy a lottery ticket, because she's obviously already won once before

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I checked the first episode of the rerun and it is shorter than the original. Does anyone watching the rerun? Is there much of a difference from the rerun and original?
Yeah, most of us wait every week. Or catch the youtubes after. Quite a diff in that there's either new or extended scenes which sort of makes it more complete each time. It's exciting when you spot these things though!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Nice to meet you dear:icon12::icon12::icon12: Are you living in Phnom Penh?
Okay, this may sound ignorant. You say you're from Cambodia but the citizens are known as Khymer? Don't you say Cambodians? And then there's Laos. So how do I best know how to see from one city to another? Thanks. I've just known that Thais speak Thai style & Boran style; I didn't know there's 2 ways before.