[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I have to say, GOT is just too handsome especially after BPS. I love that he’s playing that tough bad guy role. Saw him in NDFD & he is HOT! BPS was just the beginning of his promising career.
So happens he's paired with a handsome Mr. Big as his dad and as a twosome they really stood out. And then he's teamed up with the goodlookers Hot Guy Earth, Por Date and Rheung. He's also given good, strong lines even within his few scenes to add to his already lustrous shine.

CPY

GotomySin
Which one. Can we get to see a trailer?
I thought it was a movie with Weir, Bella, Mai that didn't get released.
Yes, the movie are with Weir, Mai, Bella and Ananda. The title is Fatherland. About the community of Islam at southern Thai. I think they had the problem with the censorship. That was the moment where Weir met Bella and the rest is history.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
NO!!!!!! Got IS short.
Uh oh. Now it's Got's turn. Hahaha.

I have to say, GOT is just too handsome especially after BPS. I love that he’s playing that tough bad guy role. Saw him in NDFD & he is HOT! BPS was just the beginning of his promising career.
You got that right!

Okay, okay, I won't bring up the fact that Got is 177 cm and Pope is 175 cm and you just called Got short.
They're both giants in the industry now anyway, what does their height matter?
Haha. That's what insoles are for.

They worked together before. But the film didn't get the chance to release.
Haha. Yeah I just remembered. It was that political film.

Is there anyone here who can read Thai? I'm watching Sapai Jao and they didn't translate what was written in Pope's journal and I think it might be important-- at least to the romance. I need a translator. Hopefully the picture's good enough quality:
View attachment 16267
Sorry I know this isn't BPS-related, but it's sort of Pope-related, right?
I was wondering too when I saw the scene!

It 's like
" The relationship ends up for the..........time.

may have to start again

with a new one."
Hurrah for Amata's return! Haha.

Err, girl are you new? If yes, Welcome!! Man, I'm sorry if I don't right off recognise everyone but the pioneers eg like @phatman @lakornkiki and the rest they would know at once.
She's not new to AF, but honestly I don't remember if she's been here before or not. Haha. Too many peeps.

Another pix of the length and the tall of it. He's standing waaayyyyy back so you know what they say about perpective in art.

View attachment 16268
I love his posture!
Which one. Can we get to see a trailer?
I thought it was a movie with Weir, Bella, Mai that didn't get released.
Ananda was in it too. I'm not sure what the title is called.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Uh oh. Now it's Got's turn. Hahaha.
You got that right!

Haha. That's what insoles are for.

Haha. Yeah I just remembered. It was that political film.

I was wondering too when I saw the scene!

Hurrah for Amata's return! Haha.

She's not new to AF, but honestly I don't remember if she's been here before or not. Haha. Too many peeps.

I love his posture!

Ananda was in it too. I'm not sure what the title is called.
Ah you're saying the insoles are for Got? Oh, ok.

Just saw the trailer from @CPY hey, that feels intense! Weir is looking all nice and manly, and then under the fireworks Ananda is introduced he looks like pure poetry. They didn't show Bella though. This looks more like an art than a political film despite the many explosives, too bad didn't make the cut. I would like to see Bells acting with Ananda.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, the movie are with Weir, Mai, Bella and Ananda. The title is Fatherland. About the community of Islam at southern Thai. I think they had the problem with the censorship. That was the moment where Weir met Bella and the rest is history.
When it's about a story which has to take sides it'll be a bit hard to watch but glad to see all 4 are now famous stars despite their movie not given an airing. They met here?? Weir & Bella? Strange how destiny works they're both from different channels but a movie is of neutral ground.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah you're saying the insoles are for Got? Oh, ok.

Just saw the trailer from @CPY hey, that feels intense! Weir is looking all nice and manly, and then under the fireworks Ananda is introduced he looks like pure poetry. They didn't show Bella though. This looks more like an art than a political film despite the many explosives, too bad didn't make the cut. I would like to see Bells acting with Ananda.
The insoles are mine I let 'em borrow it!

I think Belle was the girl in white who turned around. I would've loved to see her and Ananda in motion too.

Rosi

Wifey #42

I think Belle was the girl in white who turned around. I would've loved to see her and Ananda in motion too.
Ok we've already said for Bells & Got it's intense or action, but with Ananda? For them both I don't want rom-com, horror, action or family; so what would everyone choose?

Rosi

Wifey #42
From the earlier flashbacks I've wondered why Pin & Yam are sometimes mean to others around them, like Mae Karakade. But while at Episode 4 they were wrecking things and helping her bully the servants, one thing stuck out - they both had unkempt hair & looks like recently beaten up too. MK is cruel to the maids, but if they don't do her bidding it gets worse.
But when she appeared to Kade she asked her to look after Pin & Yam.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Do you think if we leave a note on that youtuber who likes to do the GotBelle MVs she'll be keen to try an AnaBelle trial?

CPY

GotomySin
Thanks CPY, it's a dark story and the Weir's character seems to be so torn. But I doubt if it'll make it across to here either when religion or anything sensitive like that is an issue. Thanks for showing me the video!
You are welcome. I still wait for the film to be release. Hopefully...