Pin: Mae Ying is so pretty?
Yam: What are we looking for?
Kade: . . .
View attachment 16232
Stunned by Bella's beauty take 7?

Yam: Mae nai.
Kade: Huh?
View attachment 16233
Stunned by Bella's beauty take. . .screw it, I'm not even accurate with my takes anyway. Haha.

Kade: Why do you guys look so scared?
View attachment 16234
Girl your man sneaking up on you. . . again.

Kade: Oh it's you!
Pin: Girl you dead.
View attachment 16235
I love this smile she gave him. Hehe.

Date: Hmm. . . a pretty lady waiting for me?
View attachment 16237
He kept looking at her! Just staring into her soul. Little did he know that night will be the best night of his life.

Kade: Why am I blushing. . .
View attachment 16238
She's so blushing at his stare.

Reung: Hi lady, may I stare at you to my heart's content.
Date: Jerk. Don't think I'm not watching you two.
Janward: Ladeedadeeda.
View attachment 16239
Reung, why did you have to pop out. She was just about to reciprocate Date's eyesex.

To be continued. . .
1)...Was that "ladeedadeeda" a Music Man reference, or am I crazy?
2) My favorite thing is how Date was totally clueless about Malee's crush on him for the WHOLE DRAMA. HE NEVER FIGURED IT OUT :fighting3: Typical male

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about you guys, but his entrance here was graaand. Was he already introduced? If he did, this scene would've been a better intro to him. So sexy!
1) My friend that I'm forcing-- I mean encouraging-- to watch BPS thought I was crazy when I said I thought Kosa Ban was sexy. Glad I'm not the only one :)

He looks like a naughty boy who had just teased a girl on the playground
2) What do you think LSP is? :naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I lied not done with PhatCaps yet!

Ep11 PhatCaps Part III

Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-30-35-1.png
I really like how this scene was filmed. My only complaint is. .. Pope is so short he didn't make the shot. Ahahahhaa.

Date: This is awkward.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-30-56-1.png
Can I be the man in white?????

Date: I'm getting sleepy.
Reung: Me too.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-31-03-1.png
Did I ever mention I love Pope's jawline??? I just did.

Pope's Hand: Let me help you just a little bit.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-32-00-1.png
Pope's hand, your acting is awkward you need lots of acting lessons. Just saying.

Kosa Ban: I'm sexy and I know it.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-32-23-1.png
Phuaha. He was already introduced. My bad.

Date: Make way for the hottest men alive. Yeah that's me
Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-33-50-1.png
Entering like. . . .mmmmmm.

Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-32-42-2.png
Battle of the best posture. Y'all know Pope always wins in my book.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I lied not done with PhatCaps yet!

Ep11 PhatCaps Part III

View attachment 16252
I really like how this scene was filmed. My only complaint is. .. Pope is so short he didn't make the shot. Ahahahhaa.

Date: This is awkward.
View attachment 16253
Can I be the man in white?????

Date: I'm getting sleepy.
Reung: Me too.
View attachment 16254
Did I ever mention I live Pope's jawline??? I just did.

Pope's Hand: Let me help you just a little bit.
View attachment 16255
Pope's hand, your acting is awkward you need lots of acting lessons. Just saying.

View attachment 16256
Phuaha. He was already introduced. My bad.

Date: Make way for the hottest men alive. Yeah that's me
View attachment 16258
Entering like. . . .mmmmmm.

View attachment 16257
Battle of the best posture. Y'all know Pope always wins in my book.
You're hilarious!! Best line up! And Pope comes in like he's doing a catwalk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What does that mean? Ka is yes? Please help!
She's saying "P'Pope, come to me!" Haha.

Hahaha then anyone can have him after your face gets the "target" ;)
#stillmygoal
#missionNOTcomplete
#PopecometoCalifornia
#wearyourwhitepants:naughty2:
Yeah. After that then ya'll can have him and I can live on with Pat again. HAHAHA. JK JK. Pope I'm just kidding I won't ever leave you.

#phatlovespopeforlife
#patisnownumbertwo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1)...Was that "ladeedadeeda" a Music Man reference, or am I crazy?
2) My favorite thing is how Date was totally clueless about Malee's crush on him for the WHOLE DRAMA. HE NEVER FIGURED IT OUT :fighting3: Typical male
No it's not. I don't even know this "Music Man" you speak of. Haha.

I know! I wonder what the story would've played out had he known about her crush on him.

1) My friend that I'm forcing-- I mean encouraging-- to watch BPS thought I was crazy when I said I thought Kosa Ban was sexy. Glad I'm not the only one :)

2) What do you think LSP is? :naughty2:
Your friend is crazy. Kosa Ban may just be the hunkiest man in BPS alongside Luang Sorasak.
Haha. Apparently I have not learned enough. I need more lessons on that term.
Only one way to find out...
Girl how many times you gonna say that? Are you gonna go find out or what???? Or do you want me to?? HAHA.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No it's not. I don't even know this "Music Man" you speak of. Haha.
I figured that was a long shot. It's a musical.
I know! I wonder what the story would've played out had he known about her crush on him.
Pope would've asked them to rewrite the script so he could be paired with Susie ;)
Haha. Apparently I have not learned enough. I need more lessons on that term.
Don't we all??? #morelspfortheextrapervybpsladies
Girl how many times you gonna say that? Are you gonna go find out or what???? Or do you want me to?? HAHA.
The opportunity for another sexual reference to Pope was too good to pass up :naughty2:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
There are longer Por Date, Kade and Rheung scenes in this one and His jealousy is really starting to show. he still can't stop staring at her :love:.

Aww he helped her off the boat for the first time:love::icon12:.
Which episode is this MK? We're now on Episode 11 last night & Kade meeting Kosa Ban for the first time. He's starting to stare at her here too. They didn't part very nicely in the morning - he called her crazy & possessed again.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I recall saying the very same thing much earlier on. I think I made the comparison of John Malkovich, James Woods, these are not handsome gentlemen but what they have in personality, character, talent, made up for it. They're also brilliant during interviews. There was a time when everyone's hanging on to everything of Robert Pattinson of Twilight fame but after a while everyone gets it - his conversational content they're really full of nada. Nothing beyond the handsome face. If you look at the poster of the Jutathep brothers, Pope's face is the least impressive - he doesn't hit you like Nadech, James Ji or Bomb or Great. You might not even want to see his story as you probably think he's the least goodlooking of all, he looks dull. And yet when all their stories were summarised, Pope as Chai Ruj stood out against the others. People start getting all these emotions looking at his journey, they cry with him, they root for his happiness! As for BPS, his looks keeps becoming crazily attractive to us because of what he had to offer his character. Fans start digging his old movies and love his past works too. And I think the reason he's now so popular with events & interviews he's always got a great perspective to tell, he's fun & natural & smart. He's also bubbly funny & do & say whatever he wants like there's no tomorrow. And these kind of guys they kind of grow on you.

I first got to know Bella in Plerng Chimplee. The story of a wealthy & strong hero falling in love with someone below his status because of her beauty, I love that scenario and they were very romantic together. Bells is very beautiful there and I liked everything about her, in the plot she's got an adopted sister & I love their chemistry too. But I found blogs that said she's a poor actress & she's not pretty & the story was a failure. Worst thing there were only 7 or 8 pages of their thread!! As I went along I realised there's a lot of jealousy about her as a person, and true enough the same not nice things followed her as she went on to act with James Ji in Padivarada & Khun Chai Puttipat. They will say things like she's old, her crying is ugly, but then look at Anne of Sawan Biang she's much older & yet she made photoshoots with a group of much younger men as if she's hot stuff & no one said anything. Somehow some fans just want to hate Bella. So I felt like I was the only one who liked her. Someone who loves Yaya & Kim & Matt once told me, "You've backed the wrong horse, baby!" But now we've got BPS and I'm glad she's now loved by all.
To be honest, I was attracted to Pope since I first watched him in Game Rai Game Ruk three years ago. It was Bella's looks I had to get used to; there was something about her face that I didn't find so stunningly attractive. Pretty, yes, but stunning? No. Once I got used to her, though, and after the magical Padiwaradda, I forgot why I ever thought she wasn't gorgeous