[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Crew - I am on vaca so I haven't been on here for a few days.... just stopping by to say hello and I think I am missing out on some PopeBell spazzzzzz but fam and bae are ganging up and trying to limit my internet time. I've been spending too much time on IG and here so I am giving "unplugged" vaca. LOL

Back to the beach I go.... miss you... will be back in 5 days na ja. Joop Joop.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Crew - I am on vaca so I haven't been on here for a few days.... just stopping by to say hello and I think I am missing out on some PopeBell spazzzzzz but fam and bae are ganging up and trying to limit my internet time. I've been spending too much time on IG and here so I am giving "unplugged" vaca. LOL

Ahhh so jealous but have fun! Lots of sunscreen!

@YadechTaemint Happy Birthday!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
SOMEBODY ahem!! kindly posted these pictures. (I love them) Thank you. I fell asleep looking at him last night. Maybe because Khun P looks so damn good in gold; but mostly because he is staring & staring at Kade. So I was not wrong in thinking something else has started in him - for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She looks pretty in there!

Ok! Have fun enjoy! I'm jealous. Haha.

Thank you :) (btw, the threads got mixed up & your post ended up being posted in the BPS thread)
Happy bday!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SOMEBODY ahem!! kindly posted these pictures. (I love them) Thank you. I fell asleep looking at him last night. Maybe because Khun P looks so damn good in gold; but mostly because he is staring & staring at Kade. So I was not wrong in thinking something else has started in him - for her.

Yes. He sure felt guilty about what he said the night before! That's why he was all smiles the next day. Hehe.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe we should all chip in and get some eyedrops for Khun P'. His eyes must be dry after all that staring :risas3: