[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
What does that mean? Ka is yes? Please help!
Thai women use "ka" after name when they call someone who is closed . In BPS, many scenes Kade called Khu P" ka.

Just paste only Thai words below on google translation and click to listen their pronunciations. In English they are the same but in Thai, the letter and the pronunciations are different and sometimes the meaning too. For these 2 words, the first one is sweeter.

คุณพี่ขา
Khun P ka

คุณพี่คะ
Khun P ka

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there anyone here who can read Thai? I'm watching Sapai Jao and they didn't translate what was written in Pope's journal and I think it might be important-- at least to the romance. I need a translator. Hopefully the picture's good enough quality:
Screenshot_20180605-010236_YouTube.jpg
Sorry I know this isn't BPS-related, but it's sort of Pope-related, right?

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Is there anyone here who can read Thai? I'm watching Sapai Jao and they didn't translate what was written in Pope's journal and I think it might be important-- at least to the romance. I need a translator. Hopefully the picture's good enough quality:
View attachment 16267
Sorry I know this isn't BPS-related, but it's sort of Pope-related, right?
It 's like..

This relationship ends up.......

may have to start again.......

with a new one........

(the last word in Thai of the first line is not clear, but I have checked and corrected it again. Sorry for that?)

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thai women use "ka" after name when they call someone who are closed . In BPS, many scenes Kade called Khu P" ka.

Just paste only Thai words below on google translation and click to listen their pronunciations. In English they are the same but in Thai, the letter and the pronunciations are different and sometimes the meaning too. For these 2 words, the first one is sweeter.

คุณพี่ขา
Khun P ka

คุณพี่คะ
Khun P ka
Thanks, Amata. But I already love it the way Kade says Khun P ka. To me it sounds as if it's asking or staking his attention with the "ka". It's in the tone how it's said. But I see now what you mean by how it's pronounced.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Kosa Ban looks like a man who can LSP very well......
Yes. He's got 22 wives!!
Which makes me wonder when King Narai said you've been away for 2 years do you miss your wife (wives). Ban looks like yes he did, and no, he didn't do anything to fix that part. But the 2 uncle-looking guys behind them who went before (but not made ambassadors) kind of laughed giving the impression they did sample the local fare. So if they looked like THAT, and Kosa Ban looks so hot like THIS, and they were successful, who's to say Ban's LSP didn't reach France.