[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sapai Jao, I think episode 2
He unhooked some girl's dress straps so she would stop trying to get him to dance. She was freaking out as he innocently watched with his sorry/not sorry expression :risas3:
Oh. Hahahaha. That made a really good photo. He was naughty in that scene, but well done.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The episode today :

Love this visit because of Kosa Ban & Rheung! It's obvious Ban likes Kade right away & charmed by her, while Rheung's like her partner in crime for crazy things! He seems to be the only friend she's got in that gathering. And while he stayed quiet, Kosa Ban didn't like it very much when his brother & Por Date was slamming into her later.

The best when Kade stood up against him & Kosa Lek with confidence, poise & articulate ammunition until no one could truly bumped her off! Thanks again to Khun Loong, rending silent support as usual by sending Mae Janward off too. Ahh if only Kade had sarcastically said "She can stay! Because Muen Suentondewa wants her to!" heheeee (Because she still doesn't have a clue about him except that he's Mae Karakade's & she has to put up with him)

Extended scenes? These seems longer tonight -
- Between Prik & Kade at the pier?
- Kade telling Janward about mango dip
- Mango picking with the servants
- When Tongbai asked for another bowl?

Date came home quite okay, not showing his usual disgust but fact had a slight smile plastered on his face for her. But Kade kinda started it first (unintentionally, her gaga for historic men); Date was looking at her but her smile went straight to Rheung! Date bravely kept that straight face but that insulting scene he's been biding his time & ready to tear her down. And she handed it to him when so happens she give him a 21st century cheer & what he don't understand, he hates!

The way Janward closed her fan, a subtle yet pronounced movement which shows she isn't as gentle as she looks. The violence of this silent fury is what you'd expect of Mae Karakade. This is not what Kade is capable of, hence the difference between them.

I still don't get that dangerous conversation between Pin & Yam about the capsized boat, what's more within clear listening of the others. Prik tells Jumpa everything why was this not told to her too when she was making lies about Kade to her boss.

CPY

GotomySin
The episode today :

Love this visit because of Kosa Ban & Rheung! It's obvious Ban likes Kade right away & charmed by her, while Rheung's like her partner in crime for crazy things! He seems to be the only friend she's got in that gathering. And while he stayed quiet, Kosa Ban didn't like it very much when his brother & Por Date was slamming into her later.

The best when Kade stood up against him & Kosa Lek with confidence, poise & articulate ammunition until no one could truly bumped her off! Thanks again to Khun Loong, rending silent support as usual by sending Mae Janward off too. Ahh if only Kade had sarcastically said "She can stay! Because Muen Suentondewa wants her to!" heheeee (Because she still doesn't have a clue about him except that he's Mae Karakade's & she has to put up with him)

Date came home quite okay, not showing his usual disgust but fact had a slight smile plastered on his face for her. But Kade kinda started it first (unintentionally, her gaga for historic men); Date was looking at her but her smile went straight to Rheung! Date bravely kept that straight face but that insulting scene he's been biding his time & ready to tear her down. And she handed it to him when so happens she give him a 21st century cheer & what he don't understand, he hates!

The way Janward closed her fan, a subtle yet pronounced movement which shows she isn't as gentle as she looks. The violence of this silent fury is what you'd expect of Mae Karakade. This is not what Kade is capable of, hence the difference between them.

I still don't get that dangerous conversation between Pin & Yam about the capsized boat, what's more within clear listening of the others. Prik tells Jumpa everything why was this not told to her too when she was making lies about Kade to her boss.
E Buong pranked Yam!

Latest info: SJDK page, Neko, Thippy and Alwaysmeena are down!

PBfan894

sarNie Hatchling
I've been wanting to share this, but keep getting distracted with our random topics. Hahaha. Anyways, look at our pale@$$ flat-ab Popezaab. Hahaha:
View attachment 16192
:risas3:

I wonder if this was during or after the filming of BPS? What happened to his shading!? Now I can see why Bella was making fun of his abs and saying she was more muscular than him. Hahahaha.
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Now I have y o go rewatch that.:icon12:
I like it that the Pope character owns a silk store, I guess this is where the Hugo Boss reps must have seen how he's dressed in his suits & he looks nice in them. When he wanted to give a gift to the 2 sisters he placed a set of the materials in its own carrier bag; it's very elegant and tasteful. And I thought only Japan has the knack for lovely packagings like that!

Rosi

Wifey #42
E Buong pranked Yam!

Latest info: SJDK page, Neko, Thippy and Alwaysmeena are down!
SJDK seems okay now, but you mustn't disturb the videos while it's playing can't fast forward or anything, it'll stall again & again.

Buong pranked Yam? Where? Thanks. Must have missed that.
Are there more extended scenes? I hope so! Got to watch the old ones to check (me got to wait till midnight to see the youtube ones)

Reactions: CPY

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The episode today :

Thanks for sharing :).

CPY

GotomySin
SJDK seems okay now, but you mustn't disturb the videos while it's playing can't fast forward or anything, it'll stall again & again.

Buong pranked Yam? Where? Thanks. Must have missed that.
Are there more extended scenes? I hope so! Got to watch the old ones to check (me got to wait till midnight to see the youtube ones)
Buong giving those beanches full of ants at the basket when she plucked the mangoes.