[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've had this question for a long time...
What was that scene after Kade gives birth, when she's laying in a room with Pin and Yam and lots of steam and stuff? Is that just her recovery period, or is it some practice for women who just gave birth? I know some cultures have rituals like that.
That scene is called "yoo fai" as in staying in the fire. It was done in the olden days because they believed that the hot steam from the fire would set and shrink their uterus to pre-pregnancy. It's also to heal the body, muscles, bones, joints. Some people in the country still practice this.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I've had this question for a long time...
What was that scene after Kade gives birth, when she's laying in a room with Pin and Yam and lots of steam and stuff? Is that just her recovery period, or is it some practice for women who just gave birth? I know some cultures have rituals like that.
I think it's a normal ritual for that time period. It is supposed to help her heal. After some research, I found this:
"She collected and blended Thai herbs in teas and herbal baths, and she prepared a fire in a small tent where the new mother could rest and sweat, purifying her body after giving birth."
"In the past after giving birth, a Thai mother would sleep in a small tent with a fire in order to sweat. The heat and the sweat would clear the unneeded fluid of pregnancy from her body, release toxins and kill bacteria. He described it as purifying, like a Thai sauna."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i told you great is good ! haha

i am happy now :)
Yes he is. I give him a standing ovation. He has very strong legs and he plays aggressively. Contrary to Mr. Softy Popezaa. Haha.

One thing Pope sucks at is penalty kicks! HahHah. I think he misses 80% of the time. Hahaha.

:risas3::risas3::risas3: I had to run upstairs to get my iPad in order to see her siggie lol, she really did :facepalm::risas3:
Me too!

Ok so I went back to watch the part about the joke lol. So the reporter started off with asking Bella about how she felt about some fcs wanting W3ir to break up with her and go court Thissa. She threw it at Pope (poor guy was caught off guard lol). He played along with her and said ok break up and be with me, and he said Weir I'm kidding lol. So the reporter asked if she teased Weir about it and she said she can't because her's is pretty intense too (meaning the drama of fc wanting her to date Pope). They (bothPope and Bella) got serious because the reporter mention the fight between fc and she said she doesn't want this to happen. Reporter also mention to Pope that the fcs are creating another drama because they heard that he and Yam will have a lakorn together which they refuse to accept, they only want Pope Bella (I swear do these fc not have a life? Where the heck did all these immature people come from, first NY now PopeBella? Geesh :rolleyes: Pathetic little brats). Anyways they asked Pope but he made Bella answered lol. So in conclusion Bella and Pope said they should have variety, it's good if they reunite but as an actress or actor they just want good scripts and for the viewers to like how they protray the characters.

So YES!!!! Pope and Yam!! :aaaaa::cheer: well no one confirmed if the pairing is true yet but I'm already EXCITED!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Ok cool. I like her. Wow never thought I'd ok this pairing so fast. Haha. Any rec's from her resume? Hehe.

Okay girls. Let's give Pope a break.

:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Time to cool off.:attempt: Here's a little clip for. Watch out for Got. ;)

Whew fanning myself now. Not helping with cooling off at all. It actually got hotter. Haha.
Speaking of Hot Got. Wth are these boys doing???? Hahaha. MUST WATCH!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey I ain't messing around here

@phatman , you can be the mia taeng, but be careful that I'll be the crazy girl who ruins your relationship. I'm not as sloppy as those other rais, when I want a man, I get him :risas3::risas3::risas3:slapandkiss
It's ok. Like any other mia taeng, mia luang lakorns in the end pra'ek will always run back to his number 1 wife. I'll just sit and watch him come back to me. :celebrate16:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What are those weird shimmy-like movements they're doing? They look so awkward :risas3:
Hahahaha. I didn't even pay attention to that. The whole time I was looking for Hot Got. Glad he got to do the hip thrusts. Reminds me of the Hawaii/Polynesian dancers. Yummmy! And is that New??? He's signed with Ch3 now???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I did some research on Yam. I actually know who she is!! Hehe. Y'all mentioned she was paired with Poh N. right? It was Nang Tard! I saw a bit of it because I knew about it since Vee, Pok and Kob were in the previous one. I remember not liking her nor disliking her I was just meh about her.
I watched some clips of her lakorn with Denkhun. She sounds and does look quite young there. Haha. Why does she look so mature in the mv?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If anyone here can read Thai, it looks like there's a SparkNotes version of the Bhuppae Sanniwat novel that you can find here: https://www.thairath.co.th/novel/Bupphesanniwat/synopsis
Google translate seems to work pretty okay on this, so there's that.
Ooh yay.

Naughty Pope. Haha.

Have y'all heard me say that I love Pope's posture??? He's got such a straight back, no hunch at all. I love when my men stand straight and tall and mighty. Mmmmm.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I finally finished marathoning Pope's Ch3 Anniversary soccer matches and just want to share this. Some things just don't change between these two:

2016 (46th Anniv.) Vs. 2018 (48th Anniv.)
Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-45-17-1.png Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-43-50-1.png

Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-45-46-1.png Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-44-18-1.png

Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-46-32-1.png Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-44-31-1.png

. . .and rather than be jealous ( :rolleyes: obviously am a little) I absolutely love their relationship!!! She doesn't do this to anyone else except Pope. Haha. Now we know who she favors. :aaaaa:

Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-42-51-1.png

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I finally finished marathoning Pope's Ch3 Anniversary soccer matches and just want to share this. Some things just don't change between these two:

View attachment 16202 View attachment 16201

View attachment 16203 View attachment 16198

View attachment 16204 View attachment 16200

View attachment 16199

. . .and rather than be jealous ( :rolleyes: obviously am a little) I absolutely love their relationship!!! She doesn't do this to anyone else except Pope. Haha. Now we know who she favors. Haha
i envy her lol. she gets to be so close to all these hot guys lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So I did some research on Yam. I actually know who she is!! Hehe. Y'all mentioned she was paired with Poh N. right? It was Nang Tard! I saw a bit of it because I knew about it since Vee, Pok and Kob were in the previous one. I remember not liking her nor disliking her I was just meh about her.
I watched some clips of her lakorn with Denkhun. She sounds and does look quite young there. Haha. Why does she look so mature in the mv?
Yeah Nang Tard was horrible, they all were horrible. That role was too big for her. I really like her in the lakorn with Smart and her very first one with Patricia. Ch3 haven't been promoting her right. They kept putting her in roles that didn't fit her. Hopefully this one with Pope will be good. Funny how she was supposed to be in My Hero with Pope but he bailed out because of his surgery. Someone up there must really want them to star together.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

. . .and rather than be jealous ( :rolleyes: obviously am a little) I absolutely love their relationship!!! She doesn't do this to anyone else except Pope. Haha. Now we know who she favors. :aaaaa:

View attachment 16199
Dude I LOVE her! She’s the BEST!!! She’s all over everyone, like Mr. Handsome Mark too!!! Ahahhha don’t make me dig out those pics and videos lmaooo!!!! She’s pratically all over the hotties at ch3! Lol :risas3::risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

View attachment 16199
Aww sweet :).