[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 16195
Hey even if he doesn't have a real six pack (I think his is just faint, not too pronounced) his upper body still has a really nice shape. Case in point
Mmmmm. That angle. Making me excited for LSP! Hahaha.

View attachment 16197

I got so excited at this part... I thought I was gonna get some "French kissing" action from my Pope.

Then I realized that Thai people of that era probably didn't French kiss, and that modern Thais probably don't call it French kissing :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
You know, he was getting there, but he just had to touch that wound. Hahahaha.

Have you seen this by any chance???
Cuz if you haven't you NEED to.
And I'm not gonna put it under the spoilers. . . because. . .it needs to be out here. Hahaha
Oh, there she goes again :risas3:

@phatman i think you need to add Extra in front of pervy to our crew name :risas3:
Will do! Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

And I'm not gonna put it under the spoilers. . . because. . .it needs to be out here
WHAT IS THIS FROM??? Please excuse me as I go die of happiness from how freaking HOT Pope is.
Why can't he kiss like that all the time? Bie Sukrit manages it in his lakorns.
Also, that hairstyle...o_O

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WHAT IS THIS FROM??? Please excuse me as I go die of happiness from how freaking HOT Pope is.
Why can't he kiss like that all the time? Bie Sukrit manages it in his lakorns.
Also, that hairstyle...o_O
October Sonata. It's a pretty sad story, but totally worth it.

Hahahha. Disregard the hairstyle, just focus on those thick juicy lips!!! Mmmmmm. :drooling:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The Chao Praya river runs from Northern Thailand, down to Ayutthaya and all the way past Bangkok into the Gulf of Thailand? (I think it's the gulf of Thailand, whatever that body of water is) Lol so I can see why you mentioned Bangkok. I'm sure the house is in Ayutthaya. Gon a do some research now lol
If you could, that'd be neat! I like the idea they make the pier scenes so natural even at dawn or night that'd be some boater swiftly moving across the screen.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
You can try him out and let us know. :naughty2:
Better yet we can all find out ourselves. willing|
Gaaaals this is why I was telling @Starsapphire and @Rosi that I didn't wanna put the full website link to this forum on the card to Pope when they suggested it hahahahaha :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:
But ofc I still put the name and all so if he finds us here on his own then I can't save all of us - be careful, he might be watching ;)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Gaaaals this is why I was telling @Starsapphire and @Rosi that I didn't wanna put the full website link to this forum on the card to Pope when they suggested it hahahahaha :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:
But ofc I still put the name and all so if he finds us here on his own then I can't save all of us - be careful, he might be watching ;)
Pope, if you're watching, please know that I am a young farang woman who doesn't care about your age or your money or your awkward hands or your white pants, and that I will gladly be your girlfriend even if I have to spend my life savings flying to Thailand trying to meet you.

Nailed it :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's ok. He can see us here. Hehe.

Pope, if you're watching, please know that I am a young farang woman who doesn't care about your age or your money or your awkward hands or your white pants, and that I will gladly be your girlfriend even if I have to spend my life savings flying to Thailand trying to meet you.

Hahahaha. Right on girl!

I'm willing to be your main wife, your second, third, fourth, fifth or so on wife, or even your mistress!! I'm flexible. Put me anywhere you want.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Mmmmm. That angle. Making me excited for LSP! Hahaha.

And I'm not gonna put it under the spoilers. . . because. . .it needs to be out here. Hahaha

Will do! Haha.
1) That scene! When Jumpa said if I don't stop it he'll do it again, he must have brought the boat round a few times
2) Did Khun P really not tried the French kiss while he was in Paris. Usually guys when they go into a huff like that it's so the other party would stop asking.
3) That's the very sad movie in the cinemas ..... it's so sad even watching without subs

4) One of the saddest Pope's scenes has to be in Pawornruj. How he managed to eat every morsel on the dessert tray while crying, knowing it's from the one he loves.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) That scene! When Jumpa said if I don't stop it he'll do it again, he must have brought the boat round a few times
2) Did Khun P really not tried the French kiss while he was in Paris. Usually guys when they go into a huff like that it's so the other party would stop asking.
3) That's the very sad movie in the cinemas ..... it's so sad even watching without subs

4) One of the saddest Pope's scenes has to be in Pawornruj. How he managed to eat every morsel on the dessert tray while crying, knowing it's from the one he loves.
I love how you number your points .Haha.

1.) I know right!!! Hahaha. Kade and Date have no shame. Poor house has to listen to LSP all morning over and over again. Hahahaha.

2.) Honestly with his reaction I wanna say he probably tried ONCE and then felt guilty and stopped. Hahahaha. If he didn't do it why did he become so defensive. People who become defensive are usually guilty.

3.) Yup. I watched the final part and was really sad. . .

4.) Honestly it was sad, but I also found it funny. Hahaha. I'm sorry!

It’s seem like pope next main actress will be Yam. I read it on a Vietnamese fan page.
Hmm. Do you know where they got that info from? I liked her in the mv, but dammit she's even younger than Diana. Well I thought she was around Bella/Mew's age so it should be ok. She's not super thin or super tall and she has a sophisticated look so. I'm ok. Haha. I approve. . . but dammit 14 yrs????? Sheesh. It's okay Phat Pope still looks good!!!! They'll be good together. . . .right??

#popeyamquestiomark

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Omg this girl, she came at the end but she's way ahead of us with her pervyness! What is this ladies?!?!?! [Tagging all the OGs but too many of y'all lol]:risas3:

Tramyho27

sarNie Egg
I love how you number your points .Haha.

1.) I know right!!! Hahaha. Kade and Date have no shame. Poor house has to listen to LSP all morning over and over again. Hahahaha.

2.) Honestly with his reaction I wanna say he probably tried ONCE and then felt guilty and stopped. Hahahaha. If he didn't do it why did he become so defensive. People who become defensive are usually guilty.

3.) Yup. I watched the final part and was really sad. . .

4.) Honestly it was sad, but I also found it funny. Hahaha. I'm sorry!

Hmm. Do you know where they got that info from? I liked her in the mv, but dammit she's even younger than Diana. Well I thought she was around Bella/Mew's age so it should be ok. She's not super thin or super tall and she has a sophisticated look so. I'm ok. Haha. I approve. . . but dammit 14 yrs????? Sheesh. It's okay Phat Pope still looks good!!!! They'll be good together. . . .right??

#popeyamquestiomark
I read it on “phim thai lan ch3” on fb. It’s a short translation of realthai interview along with Bella.

“At the event it was revealed that fans cheered Bella breaking up with Weir so she can date Pope.
Bella: Outside the screen is real life so it can not be changed as others say because I watch Pope as my coworker, nothing else.
* Pope: I'm happy to work with Bella again and between me and her are good brother/sister so everyone , do not tease anymore, but if they break up then I might flirt with Bella but that's just is saying "kidding". I'm going to be paired up with actress Yam Matira in the new movie.
As for why both of them did not continue to work together, they said that they are actors who could not choose who their partner and if fans watched the pair of Pope Bella film together again, they afraid of the fans may got bored.”

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

@milquety

We can hope for it to happen! While on Latin forum for this telenovela, La Mentira (THE LIE) below pics, the lead actor Guy Ecker suddenly came in and said hello!! He was on live chat for about 3 days & everyone wanted to get a word in. But then some fans went all crazy asking about his personal life - and not only that - asking for things. When he shut down his chat everyone had a field day battering those crazies. But too late Guy made an apology that he can't continue although he love the fans.
But that's not the case here, if Pope's watching no one's going to ask him things - but give him things, yes. Like you @Rachfull ! haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg this girl, she came at the end but she's way ahead of us with her pervyness! What is this ladies?!?!?! [Tagging all the OGs but too many of y'all lol]:risas3:
Right. I have been defeated. Hahaha.

I read it on “phim thai lan ch3” on fb. It’s a short translation of realthai interview along with Bella.

“At the event it was revealed that fans cheered Bella breaking up with Weir so she can date Pope.
Bella: Outside the screen is real life so it can not be changed as others say because I watch Pope as my coworker, nothing else.
* Pope: I'm happy to work with Bella again and between me and her are good brother/sister so everyone , do not tease anymore, but if they break up then I might flirt with Bella but that's just is saying "kidding". I'm going to be paired up with actress Yam Matira in the new movie.
As for why both of them did not continue to work together, they said that they are actors who could not choose who their partner and if fans watched the pair of Pope Bella film together again, they afraid of the fans may got bored.”
Oo. I gotta go watch the interview again then. @KitKat516
Can you confirm that from the interview?? Hehe.