sarNie Egg
Ahhh. Ok. So let me break it down.

Luerd: break up
Cope: stay together
Gub: with
P': in our case he's referring to himself
Raw: wait
Yoo: here

It's so hard when hear it together, but once you break it down it's like why didn't it click!? Hahaha.
Do talk about this part?
Interviewer: is Realthai your last project together?
Bell: no it’s not the last
Pope: (repeats what Bell said)
Pope: we’ll never be apart (repeat 2 times)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
A fren forwarded the below tweet for the interview subs. Oooh!! So he gave the answer that the reporters been wanting to hear I guess, haa? Fan service? Saw somewhere he did apologise to Weir at the end. Keke. Some fans on weibo said he looked abit uncomfortable after that? Trying to have some distance between them? These are all i read... need those of you all who understand Thai n also body language to confirm ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjg3mQJHGy7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ihj6dt7gn4fn

View attachment 16079
I love them joking with each other hahaha. But was that half truth Pope? Lol

I read on Vietnam fanpage, there is a part where the

Interview: I heard Weir asked you to go to U.S. with him to visit his mom?
Bella: he did but right now I don’t have mu
Do talk about this part?
ch time due to work. But I doesn’t mean I don’t wanna go
Pope: but I want to go. If Bell can’t go, I can since I’ve never been in America.
Bella: then visit his mom for me

haha, P’Pope is so funny!
okay, who’s team #popeweir? Lol
#teampopeweir kekeke..oh goodness Pope is soooo silly.

Yay!:cheer::aaaaa:more Popella! But his last statement tho:p together forever...like Love Destiny! Pope is good at fan service...Weir gonna be so jelly hahahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
A fren forwarded the below tweet for the interview subs. Oooh!! So he gave the answer that the reporters been wanting to hear I guess, haa? Fan service? Saw somewhere he did apologise to Weir at the end. Keke. Some fans on weibo said he looked abit uncomfortable after that? Trying to have some distance between them? These are all i read... need those of you all who understand Thai n also body language to confirm ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjg3mQJHGy7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ihj6dt7gn4fn

View attachment 16079
hmm watching the interview. I heard more of the reporters asking her about how the fans wanted Bella to break up with Weir so that he can go date Thissa. They asked if she is serious about it and she said no because she's having her own big issue (as in fans wanted her to be with Pope too) so she looked at Pope and he jokingly said oh ok come to me then I'm waiting, I'll nurse your heart AND he said Weir i'm kidding :risas3:. He does not look uncomfortable at all. (fans need to stop reading into it or "seeing" something that really isnt there, it's causing drama for them :rolleyes: hence the constant questioning and interviewing of all that are involved as well as war between fans) Then the reporter asked about her coming to America to visit his mom, she replied that she doesn't have time so Pope goes I want to go! lol. Bella even joked about they can have bromance between Weir and Pope.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

Bella: he did but right now I don’t have much time due to work. But I doesn’t mean I don’t wanna go
Pope: but I want to go. If Bell can’t go, I can since I’ve never been in America.

5555 I can't believe Bella said next koojin Pope Weir.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
awww too bad i dont have facebook lol.

So I'm watching the game show The Best of All, lol our nang'eks are kind of uh not very bright hahahahaha.
I hope someone subs this episode with all the ladies. I really wanna watch it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Bella: he did but right now I don’t have much time due to work. But I doesn’t mean I don’t wanna go

Hahahah. Omg.

#popeweir
#sorrybelle

Do talk about this part?
Oh I didn't know that part! Hahah. That's true, they have two more projects together. I bet they're gonna be tired of eachother. Hahaha.

Hahahaha...sure but I'm gonna be first OK!? Lol.
Fair enough since y'all will be creating it. Hahah.

Rosi

Wifey #42

View attachment 16079
Thanks! It's #2 and #9 - but number #1 is a very good capture of his expression, don't you think?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol Sorry for being mean ladies, everyone can spazz over all the koojins and see what you want to see lol. I was in the middle of a heated "argument" between some WeirBella fans that were attacking Thissa ending scene of her lakorn with Weir when i came into this thread and watched the interview. So it got me :rolleyes: when reading tweets of other fans interpretation of what they saw between Pope and Bella in that interview. Being a big fan of WeirBella, Pope, and Thissa it got me annoyed. Carry on, I'll go study now :pancarta: