Wifey #42
Ahhh. Ok. So let me break it down.

Luerd: break up
Cope: stay together
Gub: with
P': in our case he's referring to himself
Raw: wait
Yoo: here

It's so hard when hear it together, but once you break it down it's like why didn't it click!? Hahaha.
I was hoping for enlightenment & I faithfully read all the way down before I realised you've thrown us a curve! %$!!!&@!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AND THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMENS is what I called being PROFESSIONAL! Good for them but I still like to call them my Golden Couple! They're awesome!
Same same.

#popellaforlife

I love them joking with each other hahaha. But was that half truth Pope? Lol

#teampopeweir kekeke..oh goodness Pope is soooo silly.

Yay!:cheer::aaaaa:more Popella! But his last statement tho:p together forever...like Love Destiny! Pope is good at fan service...Weir gonna be so jelly hahahaha
Weir is too busy fan servicing with his SHJ nang'ek. Hahahah.

lol What are you ladies spazzing over now?
Idk. Random things like Pope waiting for Bella to break up with Weir to court her, Pope being an opportunist giving Bella a back hug and whatnot. Haha.

hmm watching the interview. I heard more of the reporters asking her about how the fans wanted Bella to break up with Weir so that he can go date Thissa. They asked if she is serious about it and she said no because she's having her own big issue (as in fans wanted her to be with Pope too) so she looked at Pope and he jokingly said oh ok come to me then I'm waiting, I'll nurse your heart AND he said Weir i'm kidding :risas3:. He does not look uncomfortable at all. (fans need to stop reading into it or "seeing" something that really isnt there, it's causing drama for them :rolleyes: hence the constant questioning and interviewing of all that are involved as well as war between fans) Then the reporter asked about her coming to America to visit his mom, she replied that she doesn't have time so Pope goes I want to go! lol. Bella even joked about they can have bromance between Weir and Pope.
Awe. Hehehe. Cute!

Thanks!!

WeirBella fans are attacking Thissa right now, so sad.
Wth? They are weird. Haha.

5555 I can't believe Bella said next koojin Pope Weir.
She's good at switching the attention to them. Haha.

lol I want to see that! Someone needs to hire both Pope and Weir for the same event. Or all 4 of them lol.
So funny. That will be great!

Rosi

Wifey #42
lol Sorry for being mean ladies, everyone can spazz over all the koojins and see what you want to see lol. I was in the middle of a heated "argument" between some WeirBella fans that were attacking Thissa ending scene of her lakorn with Weir when i came into this thread and watched the interview. So it got me :rolleyes: when reading tweets of other fans interpretation of what they saw between Pope and Bella in that interview. Being a big fan of WeirBella, Pope, and Thissa it got me annoyed. Carry on, I'll go study now :pancarta:
Best part here I don't know what is a koojins.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lol Sorry for being mean ladies, everyone can spazz over all the koojins and see what you want to see lol. I was in the middle of a heated "argument" between some WeirBella fans that were attacking Thissa ending scene of her lakorn with Weir when i came into this thread and watched the interview. So it got me :rolleyes: when reading tweets of other fans interpretation of what they saw between Pope and Bella in that interview. Being a big fan of WeirBella, Pope, and Thissa it got me annoyed. Carry on, I'll go study now :pancarta:
I'm annoyed too. Because I ship everyone. Hahaha.

#popellaweir
#threesome

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm annoyed too. Because I ship everyone. Hahaha.

#popellaweir
#threesome
Me too lol there were a few of us that are neutral with everyone and enjoyed every couple so we got attacked from all side while they were attacking each other :rolleyes: :pancarta:. the thread is now locked hahaha cus someone tattled that there were used profanity and threats. It was seriously PopeBella vs BellaWeir vs WeirThissa vs us :facepalm:. Thank goodness there were no PopeMew :rolleyes::pancarta:.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me too lol there were a few of us that are neutral with everyone and enjoyed every couple so we got attacked from all side while they were attacking each other :rolleyes: :pancarta:. the thread is now locked hahaha cus someone tattled that there were used profanity and threats. It was seriously PopeBella vs BellaWeir vs WeirThissa vs us :facepalm:. Thank goodness there were no PopeMew :rolleyes::pancarta:.
Hahaha. That is hilarious. I would've loved to see the debate. You should've came out and be like y'all can have your weirbelle or weirthissa pope is all for mew. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. That is hilarious. I would've loved to see the debate. You should've came out and be like y'all can have your weirbelle or weirthissa pope is all for mew. Hahaha.
I should have #PopeMewEternity huh? Hahaha I didn't want my Mew Mew attacked. They were already calling Thissa e nah jeud (plain face) that they could tell from her eyes that she wanted to spread for Weir :mad:. That she always looks like that for all her praeks which was why Gun dumped her :mad:. Then another fc attacked back by saying Bella looks at her praeks like she hasn't ever been fed :mad: with the other group saying that Bella should go to Pope cus Weir is sadistic :mad: And closing that circle with people saying yeah like Pope is such a gentleman when he sleeps with random girls on social media, he probably was doing it for money :mad:.

Omg it was wild. :pancarta:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I should have #PopeMewEternity huh? Hahaha I didn't want my Mew Mew attacked. They were already calling Thissa e nah jeud (plain face) that they could tell from her eyes that she wanted to spread for Weir :mad:. That she always looks like that for all her praeks which was why Gun dumped her :mad:. Then another fc attacked back by saying Bella looks at her praeks like she hasn't ever been fed :mad: with the other group saying that Bella should go to Pope cus Weir is sadistic :mad: And closing that circle with people saying yeah like Pope is such a gentleman when he sleeps with random girls on social media, he probably was doing it for money :mad:.

Wow. Thanks for the summary. That's just too much drama.

:confused12::confused12::confused12:

I agree with @phatman #threesome or #foursome. It might solve the problem. :thumbup::thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Dang that seems like one heck of an argument. Haha. They sure do know how to attack. That's hilarious. Now they're just jealous. Yeah better not throw Mew in there she is too innocent.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow that sounds intense. Has it ever occurred to anyone that a lot of these celebrities are pretty ordinary people overall, and that only a few of them do anything really crazy like that?
Also, if Pope really is sleeping with random girls on social media...:naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Everyone hear talking about PopeBella vs. WeirBella vs. PopeMew and everything... I just want poor Pope to find a girlfriend. He's so single :risas3: Even Punjan teased him about it in that 3Zaap interview
I know. During their appearance on @Ten, the hosts asked if Punjan had a gf and he went, "Of course I do, I'm at this age already!" I immediately thought of Pope because Pope is 4 yrs older and is still single. Hahaha. PJ needs to hook Pope up with one of his hi-so gf's friends. Hahah.