[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
We couldn't take selfies with him this morning which is my only regret. He looked quite tired so we didn't wanna bug him. But he still was super nice and did his best for 5:20am in the morning after a whole long hectic day ytd! But still super happy after I totally missed him ytd!

Will post pics and the full story later!!

Wow, finally you got to meet him! So happy to the SG team!

Awe. It's ok! At least y'all breathed the same air. Hahhaa.
Haha I am reading backwards and just noticed that I just said the same thing too.
Yes, at like 11 last night. Got my stomach growing for green curry so I got up and made green curry :facepalm:
Kade is going to make this “very long ass gang name” crew fat with her food suggestions. LOL I ate so much dip with sour plums after she did nam pls wan that I got a belly ache. Now I want green curry. I like it with buttery roti. *yummy!*

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
We didn't even get to see the collection because the runway area was full, we were rejected outside at the photo-taking area even though we were invited. That's part of the reason why I missed Pope too... I didn't know he left right after the fashion show.

But I got to meet him at the airport this morning together with the other sg fans!!! To make up for my big regret from ytd!
Omg that's so amazing that you got to meet him!!! Ahhhhh!!! :aaaaa:

How did you manage to get so many infos? Kudos to you.
I was stalking #ThisIsBossxThanavat and #ThisIsBoss hashtag on IG and twitter. I saw @Starsapphire post and some other fans vids and figured it out. LOL

Pope is the top posts on my IG for #ThisIsBoss. #ThisIsBossxThanavat was trending top 10 too. Should be proud of him. He is really popular rn.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
I was stalking #ThisIsBossxThanavat and #ThisIsBoss hashtag on IG and twitter. I saw @Starsapphire post and some other fans vids and figured it out. LOL

Pope is the top posts on my IG for #ThisIsBoss. #ThisIsBossxThanavat was trending top 11 too. Should be proud of him. He is really popular rn.

My Twitter is not active.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Oh yeah I didn't mention that I managed to pass him the card I made to his sister yesterday!! It was the only happy thing yesterday - and I think I was at least super lucky to still be able to meet his sister to pass it to him even though I didn't get to meet him in person.

photo_2018-05-26_10-10-55 (2).jpg photo_2018-05-26_10-10-55.jpg
This is the completed card which I haven't gotten to share before!

So today (26 May), a bunch of us 5-6 people including @Starsapphire and @Rosi decide to meet up at the airport at 5:30am to wait for him - was really trying out luck? Because not sure what time he would be there. We were expecting he would come in a bit later like 6am because his flight was at 7+am. Then just a couple of minutes after I arrived at like about 5:18~5:20ish, he was wearing the Hugo Boss event cap given as a freebie, and he was super lowkey and arrived at the door we were waiting at. We nearly missed him, and one of our friends spot him in time. He only came with his sister and they were lugging SO MANY bags personally.

We got autographs because @Starsapphire printed some of his photos for him to sign (thank you so much!!!!)

He looked kinda tired so no selfies - considering his schedule had been super busy, and we were really happy enough to see him already! He was really still very, very nice, and smiling even though he must be exhausted already.

pope1.png pope2.png
These two are taken by me from this morning but I'll leave it to the rest to share the other photos/videos!

And I got the same cap as him from the event too :p (which I had to attend with my company - which is why I wasn't with @Starsapphire, sadly) hahaha
photo_2018-05-26_10-08-50.jpg

And we met up and talked with the Thai fan who @Starsapphire and our other SG friend met yesterday at the event!

Really big kudos to @Starsapphire for sourcing most of the flight info!!! So happy for them who got to take selfies and talked to him!! :p

I'm sure @Starsapphire will share her side of the story later! Haha.

CPY

GotomySin
Oh yeah I didn't mention that I managed to pass him the card I made to his sister yesterday!! It was the only happy thing yesterday - and I think I was at least super lucky to still be able to meet his sister to pass it to him even though I didn't get to meet him in person.

View attachment 15679 View attachment 15680

So today (26 May), a bunch of us 5-6 people including @Starsapphire and @Rosi decide to meet up at the airport at 5:30am to wait for him - was really trying out luck? Because not sure what time he would be there. We were expecting he would come in a bit later like 6am because his flight was at 7+am. Then just a couple of minutes after I arrived at like about 5:18~5:20ish, he was wearing the Hugo Boss event cap given as a freebie, and he was super lowkey and arrived at the door we were waiting at. We nearly missed him, and one of our friends spot him in time. He only came with his sister and they were lugging SO MANY bags personally.

We got autographs because @Starsapphire printed some of his photos for him to sign (thank you so much!!!!)

He looked kinda tired so no selfies - considering his schedule had been super busy, and we were really happy enough to see him already! He was really still very, very nice, and smiling even though he must be exhausted already.

View attachment 15682 View attachment 15683
These two are taken by me from this morning but I'll leave it to the rest to share the other photos/videos!

And I got the same cap as him from the event too :p (which I had to attend with my company - which is why I wasn't with @Starsapphire, sadly) hahaha
View attachment 15681

And we met up and talked with the Thai fan who @Starsapphire and our other SG friend met yesterday at the event!

Really big kudos to @Starsapphire for sourcing most of the flight info!!! So happy for them who got to take selfies and talked to him!! :p

Awwwww....so sweet that the SG team hard work paid off! Seriously I am proud of the team.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all!

Finally the forum is up!

Was not able to post my update yesterday afternoon. It's been a rollercoaster ride since yesterday morning! Will share later on my experience!

That's my friend Michelle in the photo! I'm standing on her right... can't see. Stood there for 3 hours since 6pm!
Omg! I can’t wait to hear your experience.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

View attachment 15681

SNIFFF! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW. HE SAW MY NAME AND KNOW THAT I EXISTED!

You girls freaking rock! Loooovvveee ya!!

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling

View attachment 15681

Thank you! Great job girls.