[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Btw I tried nam pla wan a few days ago! Oh gosh it is the bomb. Hahah. It tasted weird the first day, but the second day onwards is like perfect. I actually still have it and have been eating it with mangoes and strawberries. :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Btw I tried nam pla wan a few days ago! Oh gosh it is the bomb. Hahah. It tasted weird the first day, but the second day onwards is like perfect. I actually still have it and have been eating it with mangoes and strawberries. :thumbup:
:clap::clap: They're addicting huh? Lol I need to go to the market and see if they have the mini mangos cus I like those better. You know it's good with pomellos or grapefruits too!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
No worries dear. I got this from IG story. Is that @Starsapphire with the mini board? View attachment 15674
Hi all!

Finally the forum is up!

Was not able to post my update yesterday afternoon. It's been a rollercoaster ride since yesterday morning! Will share later on my experience!

That's my friend Michelle in the photo! I'm standing on her right... can't see. Stood there for 3 hours since 6pm!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
PART 1 - FAULT IN THE STARS
(written yesterday 25 May 2018 Friday at 5pm)

Hi all!

Update from me n Rosi!

So sad we missed him at the airport just now! We were at the airport at 10am. Really, we thought the stars were all aligned for us on this special day... however, there's a mysterious force out there.

We were hopeful as he's supposed to arrive via Thai airways at 1115am. But then, last min we heard from a Thai fan contact that he's got some issues with his passport? Thought he will fly in on a later flight at 230pm. In the end he flew by Air Asia instead n landed earlier at 2pm... at another terminal?! We heard the news only at around 245pm. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I ran so hard n so fast to get to the taxi stand. Rosi, me n Tricia (another SG fan, the one who intro me to BPS!) rushed by taxi to the other terminal but apparently we had missed him... :sad6:

The Thai fan was so helpful in trying to get us information but they were also scrambling for info in BKK. Heard he went by vip passage in BKK. Felt sorry for the fans who waited for him in the airport since last night. Many Thai fans were happy that we were at the airport to meet him. But sadly in the end no one ( I guess) managed to welcome him just now.:(

Oh there were 5 of us at the airport just now! Rosi, me, 2 more sisters (they like Pope for quite a number of years) n Tricia!

Rosi n I then rushed down to marina bay sands. Checked with concierge n was told that it's a totally private event. The cars will drive the guests direct to the enclosed event hall to the red carpet... not open for public at all?! :BangHead:

Rosi n I are heart broken.... sitting in Starbucks now at marina bay sands...

Crossing our fingers for the sending off at airport tmr early morning!

Last edited:
Hi all!

Finally the forum is up!

Was not able to post my update yesterday afternoon. It's been a rollercoaster ride since yesterday morning! Will share later on my experience!

That's my friend Michelle in the photo! I'm standing on her right... can't see. Stood there for 3 hours since 6pm!
Yay! Forum is back up. I was going crazy wanting to follow what SG gang is doing. @Starsapphire i think i saw your photo with Pope on IG!!! Cant wait to hear your experience and share the photos. I think i also heard you and saw you pass a gift bag to him. Tell us Tell us. Cant wait to hear more. :)

Last edited:
PART 1 - FAULT IN THE STARS
(written yesterday 25 May 2018 Friday at 5pm)

Hi all!

Update from me n Rosi!

So sad we missed him at the airport just now! We were at the airport at 10am. Really, we thought the stars were all aligned for us on this special day... however, there's a mysterious force out there.

We were hopeful as he's supposed to arrive via Thai airways at 1115am. But then, last min we heard from a Thai fan contact that he's got some issues with his passport? Thought he will fly in on a later flight at 230pm. In the end he flew by Air Asia instead n landed earlier at 2pm... at another terminal?! We heard the news only at around 245pm. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I ran so hard n so fast to get to the taxi stand. Rosi, me n Tricia (another SG fan, the one who intro me to BPS!) rushed by taxi to the other terminal but apparently we had missed him... :sad6:

The Thai fan was so helpful in trying to get us information but they were also scrambling for info in BKK. Heard he went by vip passage in BKK. Felt sorry for the fans who waited for him in the airport since last night. Many Thai fans were happy that we were at the airport to meet him. But sadly in the end no one ( I guess) managed to welcome him just now.:(

Oh there were 5 of us at the airport just now! Rosi, me, 2 more sisters (they like Pope for quite a number of years) n Tricia!

Rosi n I then rushed down to marina bay sands. Checked with concierge n was told that it's a totally private event. The cars will drive the guests direct to the enclosed event hall to the red carpet... not open for public at all?! :BangHead:

Rosi n I are heart broken.... sitting in Starbucks now at marina bay sands...

Crossing our fingers for the sending off at airport tmr early morning!
Oh no. I did see a fan posting about seeing Pope at the Passport office. I wonder what happend?

I hope @Rosi2 is ok. Did she get to meet Pope? I really hope so.

Finally the forum is back!! The Singaporeans here were so nervous

Bad news from me that I completely missed Pope because I followed my company into the private event. Pope was in there too but I completely missed him -he left right after the fashion show but I only entered during the after party... I didn't get to see him at all. So near yet so far……… was so devastated :(

BUT good news from @Starsapphire who was waiting outside the venue! She will do the honour to tell you guys how Pope was like in person! ;)
Oh i am sorry you didnt get to meet Pope! At least you were sharing the same air in the same room.

Did you enjoy the show? How was the collection?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Oh i am sorry you didnt get to meet Pope! At least you were sharing the same air in the same room.

Did you enjoy the show? How was the collection?
We didn't even get to see the collection because the runway area was full, we were rejected outside at the photo-taking area even though we were invited. That's part of the reason why I missed Pope too... I didn't know he left right after the fashion show.

But I got to meet him at the airport this morning together with the other sg fans!!! To make up for my big regret from ytd!

We didn't even get to see the collection because the runway area was full, we were rejected outside at the photo-taking area. That's part of the reason why I missed Pope too... I didn't know he left right after the fashion show.

But I got to meet him at the airport this morning!!! To make up for my big regret from ytd!
OMG!!! Dying to see your photo! I am sure you took a selfie. Please let us know how you got to see him.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
OMG!!! Dying to see your photo! I am sure you took a selfie. Please let us know how you got to see him.
We couldn't take selfies with him this morning which is my only regret. He looked quite tired so we didn't wanna bug him. But he still was super nice and did his best for 5:20am in the morning after a whole long hectic day ytd! But still super happy after I totally missed him ytd!

Will post pics and the full story later!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
We couldn't take selfies with him this morning which is my only regret. He looked quite tired so we didn't wanna bug him. But he still was super nice and did his best for 5:20am in the morning after a whole long hectic day ytd! But still super happy after I totally missed him ytd!

Awesome that you got to meet him, happy for you hun :).

Can’t wait!!! You saw him. I can’t believe it. So happy for you.

You have to let us know how you got airport info too. So curious about this trip!!!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
:clap::clap: They're addicting huh? Lol I need to go to the market and see if they have the mini mangos cus I like those better. You know it's good with pomellos or grapefruits too!
And green apples! Lol anything sour/tangy really. Yums... i want some now!