[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's been working in ET since she was really young right? I think I saw some where that she didn't have much of a childhood. She is the bread winner of the family?
I do feel sorry for her then. She had been doing nothing but focus on supporting her family and herself so fame and money is important to her. It's what she knows.
If shes really the bread winner for her family then wow props to her. I kinda get why shes so crazy about rich men now.

I think when you have a very clean and uptight image or stuck to a koojin it is a very bad choice in the entertainment industry. I think its better to be honest with your fans about your personality and not lie about the fact that youre a human with needs including wanting to be in relationships. For example, kpop group BIGBANG has always been very honest with their fans and dont potray themselves as perfect humans and they make sure that their fans know that they are not their belongings. So when they make mistakes or get into scandals about their lovelife its not a big surprise to fans. When taeyang and his then girlfriend now wife were revealed to be dating people were sooo supportive. The most supportive theyve ever been. I feel like if you have squeaky clean image and you get into a scandal its consequences are a lot worse to your career amd also results on fans being really possesive of you.
Yes, I think that's why the "player" scandal for Pope was good when BPS started to become popular. He handled it so well too. He admit and just showed that he is just human that can make not so good choices. Perfection is not real.

Chompoo is the official L'Oreal Thai rep so she gets styled by them and you know they have access to all the top designer houses. But she carries herself really well too.
Yes, for a mother of TWINS, she looked amazing!
I like to see Thai Celebs at Cannes. Good for Thai ET. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I think that's why the "player" scandal for Pope was good when BPS started to become popular. He handled it so well too. He admit and just showed that he is just human that can make not so good choices. Perfection is not real.
Yess when you play around like that youre fans start to understand that you dont belong to them and they have a life behind whats shown on screen. Im happy he handled it that way. If only Nadech couldve been like that from the start. His fear of messing up his clean image and angering his fans holds him back too much

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think when you have a very clean and uptight image or stuck to a koojin it is a very bad choice in the entertainment industry. I think its better to be honest with your fans about your personality and not lie about the fact that youre a human with needs including wanting to be in relationships. For example, kpop group BIGBANG has always been very honest with their fans and dont potray themselves as perfect humans and they make sure that their fans know that they are not their belongings. So when they make mistakes or get into scandals about their lovelife its not a big surprise to fans. When taeyang and his then girlfriend now wife were revealed to be dating people were sooo supportive. The most supportive theyve ever been. I feel like if you have squeaky clean image and you get into a scandal its consequences are a lot worse to your career amd also results on fans being really possesive of you.
I think Pope and Nadech both have clean images because yeah I think they are very honest with their fans. Nadech doesn’t have an IG, the only thing public about Nadech is his Koojin status everyone is obsessed with. His mother shows his life through her IG while Pope shows little of his family but he has an IG to share. Both men are normal citizens despite the immense popularity but when a fan thinks of a celebrity I believe a lot assume they have this ugly persona. They both do a good job at staying true to themselves which makes fans love them even more.

Also, Nadech doesn’t entirely have a clean image, some of his jokes suggest otherwise lol plus his farting...lol!:confused:

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Pope and Nadech both have clean images because yeah I think they are very honest with their fans. Nadech doesn’t have an IG, the only thing public about Nadech is his Koojin status everyone is obsessed with. His mother shows his life through her IG while Pope shows little of his family but he has an IG to share. Both men are normal citizens despite the immense popularity but when a fan thinks of a celebrity I believe a lot assume they have this ugly persona. They both do a good job at staying true to themselves which makes fans love them even more.

Also, Nadech doesn’t entirely have a clean image, some of his jokes suggest otherwise lol plus his farting...lol!
Im mostly talking about his golden boy image and his koojin with yaya. He listens too much to what his fans want. I wonder what would happen if NY would break up. That would be a crazy day in the thai industry

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Im mostly talking about his golden boy image and his koojin with yaya. He listens too much to what his fans want. I wonder what would happen if NY would break up. That would be a crazy day in the thai industry
Lol I can’t comment much on NY since I got in trouble before for having my opinion. Lol Good luck to both!

Anyway, back to Pope and Bella, the green they are wearing is beautiful in that commercial!! Can’t wait to see new content from them. I feel like I been stuck in BPS era replay like a scene out of Memento! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's been working in ET since she was really young right? I think I saw some where that she didn't have much of a childhood. She is the bread winner of the family?
I do feel sorry for her then. She had been doing nothing but focus on supporting her family and herself so fame and money is important to her. It's what she knows.
Yes she moved to thailand when she was in her teens to be an actress. It's just her, her mom, and her sister. The girl is no doubt a hard worker and deserve to be where she is in the industry with her talent. She's just... very determined lol.
I so agree. He never sound defensive in his answers whenever they asked about scandalous news. Prior to this they were asking him about gay rumors.

As for Nadech, I think he's too influenced by the people around him. He was young when he got into the industry so everyone around him were making decisions for him from his mom to his manager. I think Nadech needs to make a change.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I have no idea. Haha. All I know is I didn't like him. From what I know he didn't have anything qued for the next year until after the success of BPS.

Omg y'all making me so anxious! Haha.
Good luck!
Uhh you didn't like him? I thought everyone did after Chai Ruj? I started from Great's story (which I saw after J Ji's Puttipat) because he's astute & saw what's ahead between his eldest brother & Maprang long before anyone else did. He's the smartest. And also the only one put down by that silly grandaunt of his. Waiting for him to kick her in the teeth - & he did haha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I've seen so many mv's I can't recall, but I got really emotional watching that one. Haha.

Ah and twinsy lakorn.

HECK NO. Hahahahaha.
Don't even use them in the same sentence. Don't even mention him in here.
I'll pretend you didn't say anything

#worstnemesis
#worstactorinuniverse
#teamsmartbella
#goodbyepopells
#forgetgotbella

Evil laugh..Hahahahaha