[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

There was also an interview Pooklook gave about her relationship with Pope. I know she's saying there isn't anything going on between the two, but god I hope it's true. Hahaha. I think she's a good actress, but. . . I'll be honest I don't like her. Hahaha.
He said he is going to be in SG for 2 days!! @Starsapphire @Rosi2 @CPY (Am I missing anyone?)

I think every time I watch his interviews, I am impressed with him and fall harder for him. Reports asked such nonsense questions about FC and he is just so chill about it. He is calm but what makes me just wanna hug him is that he speaks to the reporters so nicely like they are just chatting in a group.. he patiently answers everyone with such a relax tone. He comes across sincere and it so nice to see. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

I think I watch all of Pope event interviews and skip around on re-runs. LOL. His interviews are my new Pope material to swoon over. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What, they want a pairing of NY for the Remake of Willy’s lakorn? Aren’t they tired of the pairing already?? Lol
I think the owner of the ig threw out 3 praeks and 3 nangeks that he/she wanted: Pope, Nadech, and Ananda for the praeks. Mai, Yaya, and New for the nangeks

If this keeps up, we'll make it to the genius book of world records lol.

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Crew

:facepalm: I was forgetting, thank goodness for my auto mem keyboard :risas3:
Pope is a gift that keeps on giving. :risas3::risas3:

Buppee broke some records with the ratings. The BPS crew can break the world record with the longest name for a FC. Wait, what are we anyway? hahahaha

Also, if we forget, we just have to look at @phatman siggie. :p

I think the owner of the ig threw out 3 praeks and 3 nangeks that he/she wanted: Pope, Nadech, and Ananda for the praeks. Mai, Yaya, and New for the nangeks
I think it's Andrew as the third choice on that ig post.

Hmm.... I like this story... saw it when I was little - same time as Manee Yard Fah. Willy was the hottest p'ek then.

How about Pope and Nychaa? She is young, innocent looking and she can act.
Both are Broadcast favorites but who bought the rights to this lakorn? P'Jaew works with a few prod. houses right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a way we can petition to get Pope and Bella to come to LA!? I would so fly there to see them!
Idk, but should definitely bombard his sisters IG! Haha.

Some of these fans need to stop it with the drama of wanting him to steal Bella from Weir. Man I'm about to turn into some crazy protective fan here :mad:. Then you have these reporters that kept asking if he thinks Pooklook is using him for fame, Omfg stop already.
Is that what they're asking him? Such silly questions .They are out of ideas because Pope has been doing events and interviews for 3 straight months. Hahahaha.

Fans are crazy. They about to fight me. Ain't no one taking Bella from my Weir. I don't think Pope is interested either when he's got Susie. Hahaha.

If it’s Pope and Mew I’ll be ok with! No Pope and Mai please ! Lol
Yes no Mai!

I would love a Pope Mew in here but I do want a new pairing. The Nangek has to be a little younger than the praek. You know Great fits the character very well too. Would love to see Great Mew!!! :cheer:
Omg Great and Mew is my next wishful pairing!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What, they want a pairing of NY for the Remake of Willy’s lakorn? Aren’t they tired of the pairing already?? Lol
For real????! Poor Nadech and Yaya.
He said he is going to be in SG for 2 days!! @Starsapphire @Rosi2 @CPY (Am I missing anyone?)

I think every time I watch his interviews, I am impressed with him and fall harder for him. Reports asked such nonsense questions about FC and he is just so chill about it. He is calm but what makes me just wanna hug him is that he speaks to the reporters so nicely like they are just chatting in a group.. he patiently answers everyone with such a relax tone. He comes across sincere and it so nice to see. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

I think I watch all of Pope event interviews and skip around on re-runs. LOL. His interviews are my new Pope material to swoon over. :p
Seriously me too. I don't usually watch interviews, but I've been watching more than usual because of Pope. I watch for his gentle smiles and cute chuckles in between. Hehe.

I want to see Pope and Bella in Willy’s remake!! Not satisfied with WKK and Prom Likit!!!! Lol
What lakorn is it? I couldn't open the IG link because of the slow internet.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I see. Great and Mew sounds good. I think that lakorn was boring. I’ve only watch it because of Willy and Joy.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I see. Great and Mew sounds good. I think that lakorn was boring. I’ve only watch it because of Willy and Joy.
The lakorn was boring! But Willy was so hot back then. He still is...but he was my very first Thai celebrity crush!. Haha What ever happened to Joy? Is she still acting?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Today's episode good??? Hehe
One hour plus ad interruptions it's too short. Also they switched things around in the middle, the part where Constantine went to hassle Mailee is taken out and instead replaced with Date & Rheung at the drinking parlour. If I remember right this is the part where Date says Kade is ugly and disgusting and Rheung said Really? I heard wrong then - people been saying she's beautiful like the skies.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn was boring! But Willy was so hot back then. He still is...but he was my very first Thai celebrity crush!. Haha What ever happened to Joy? Is she still acting?
Yup, yup. Willy was super hot back then. I’ve watched almost all of his lakorns. Joy kinda stop acting. The last time I saw her in a lakorn was like 5yrs ago. Joy was a very lucky girl back then. She had so many hit lakorns that has been remake in the recent years.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Anyone remember Sam Yuranan? He did a cover of Or Jao. His voice is so soothing. I don't really like remakes and his lakorns are remade many times already but the one I think they haven't yet is Dung Fai Tai Nam with Tik K. They can remake that with Pope.

Sam and Tik lakorn was good which should be a good to remake. Pope and Bella would good in the remake.