[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
The event is a closed event as much as I know. Chris Hemsworth will be there but he have an additional meet and greet with the public. Unlikely for Pope.

I still have to confirm whether he is going for the same event as the one I'm going with my company to………crosses fingers

So airport does seem the more likely! Shall we do it? @Rosi @Starsapphire

No there's no SGFC sadly hahahahah it's just us
Maybe there will be Thai community here who are fans but we have no idea how to possibly locate them, you know haha
Is it too late to tell the Thai Embassy tomorrow?? Then they'll tell their people & announce to everyone!

Rosi

Wifey #42
So sad this part for Kade. She is so nice and pleasant to everyone, and tries hard but Date, Jumpa is so mean to her. Janward is there stirring fires too. Kade touched her hand in kindness and that Janward embarrassed her in front of everyone by pulling away.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

There was also an interview Pooklook gave about her relationship with Pope. I know she's saying there isn't anything going on between the two, but god I hope it's true. Hahaha. I think she's a good actress, but. . . I'll be honest I don't like her. Hahaha.
Some of these fans need to stop it with the drama of wanting him to steal Bella from Weir. Man I'm about to turn into some crazy protective fan here :mad:. Then you have these reporters that kept asking if he thinks Pooklook is using him for fame, Omfg stop already.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Some of these fans need to stop it with the drama of wanting him to steal Bella from Weir. Man I'm about to turn into some crazy protective fan here :mad:. Then you have these reporters that kept asking if he thinks Pooklook is using him for fame, Omfg stop already.
I don’t understand the Thai media , but some of the questions they ask the celebrities are wild! I’m like... are you serious right now?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjB9vJdlGLJ/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

Pope and Bella will have fan meeting in China (Nanjin and Kwantun? spelling?) and also in Taiwan with Punjun also
I'm actually so much more jealous of the Chinese and Taiwanese fans because they have actual fan meets.... unlike the event here in SG... :(
I'm having jitters thinking about the situation that day because I don't even know if I will get to see him even though technically we will be in the same venue and event... ugh!!!

Geez. I don't have to be a hardcore Bella/Weir shipper to feel absolutely disgusted at those questions... it's so rude.

Last edited: