[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Her full name is Ja Jittapa Jampatom.
Here is her wiki page: https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Ja_Jittapa_Jampatom .

She only does lakorns for Master One (Ch3's best IMO) because she's married to one of the producers there. Not a lot of people in af like her, but I do. I think she's a great acteess, not the best, but good enough for my taste. I also think she's purdy. Hehe.
OMG!! I’m such a loser! I know who she is! How freakin weird! The last fanfic I wrote I paired her up with Pope! Lmao! She was the blind princess Pope had to marry but hated. Lmao! I thought her name was familiar! Never got to finish the ending of that fanfic but yup Pope was the bad guy in there, obviously he died...in there...lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Nope. Not at all.
Hahaha. Yes seriously.

Hahahah. It's ok, as long as you guys accept Ja and Matt I'll accept Nychaa. This is how bargaining goes! Hahaha.

I know. It's kind of sad. I would've given him a fanmeet years ago when he played Noon's hawt bro in that lakorn with Chakrit .

Omg. Hahaha. What are they saying?! I can't understand, but Pope must've said something naughty to get the crowd all riled up. Look at how shy he looked. Haha.

Speaking of Gotbelle. Look! Again!!
Hho.... it's that drinking scene again! This fan must really be sleeping with GotBelle in her dreams. Black & white makes him look even wilder!

Years ago there's no smart phones, maybe that's why talented stars like Big lose out a bit on the speed of news being spread of his prowess.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OMG!! I’m such a loser! I know who she is! How freakin weird! The last fanfic I wrote I paired her up with Pope! Lmao! She was the blind princess Pope had to marry but hated. Lmao! I thought her name was familiar! Never got to finish the ending of that fanfic but yup Pope was the bad guy in there, obviously he died...in there...lol
You wrote a fanfic & you didn't finish it? Please, you should! But make it a happy ending haha

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
You wrote a fanfic & you didn't finish it? Please, you should! But make it a happy ending haha
Lmao! I couldn’t find time to finish it. The main couple was Nadech and Yaya. The second couple was Pope and Ja. Well...Pope was really a bad guy in that fanfic...he tried killing Nadech and gave Yaya capital punishment, sold her to a brothel in 1805. Lmao! Plus he was disgusted with his blind betrothed but only knew he loved her when he died...

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lmao! I couldn’t find time to finish it. The main couple was Nadech and Yaya. The second couple was Pope and Ja. Well...Pope was really a bad guy in that fanfic...he tried killing Nadech and gave Yaya capital punishment, sold her to a brothel in 1805. Lmao! Plus he was disgusted with his blind betrothed but only knew he loved her when he died...
Ooops.... okayyyyy..... maybe no need..... haha. It'll be very sad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahaha. No way!? Okay so it's buppesaniwaas. Popeja it is peepz!
Haha.

#teampopeja
#teamgotbelle

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can you make him nicer next time. Hahah.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nope. Not at all.
Hahaha. Yes seriously.

Hahahah. It's ok, as long as you guys accept Ja and Matt I'll accept Nychaa. This is how bargaining goes! Hahaha.

I know. It's kind of sad. I would've given him a fanmeet years ago when he played Noon's hawt bro in that lakorn with Chakrit .

Omg. Hahaha. What are they saying?! I can't understand, but Pope must've said something naughty to get the crowd all riled up. Look at how shy he looked. Haha.

Speaking of Gotbelle. Look! Again!!
Haha, I have no idea what they’re saying in the teasing of Pope’s video.

Omg, they need to stop teasing us with the #Gotbella videos. My heart can’t take it anymore, I can’t stop watching :risas3::BangHead:, I seriously think Got and Bella has a lakorn together as leads. Each video keeps getting better.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Real Fan Test #5

Deleted/Extended Scenes:
- Kade wiping her tears. (Omg she looked soo beautiful)
- KaDate setting off to another destination and Date looking pissed. Hahaha.
- Janward waiting for Date with Mama Jampa.

Comments:
- Anyone else love it when Date answers Kade with his most un enthusiastic tone ever "Mm." Hahahha. I love it!
- Never realized how hawt Faulkon's intro was. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. They're so shy!

Haha, I have no idea what they’re saying in the teasing of Pope’s video.

Omg, they need to stop teasing us with the #Gotbella videos. My heart can’t take it anymore, I can’t stop watching :risas3::BangHead:, I seriously think Got and Bella has a lakorn together as leads. Each video keeps getting better.
Seriously. We know it'll never happen yet she continuously makes them and it's driving my crazy! Hahah.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Real Fan Test #5

Deleted/Extended Scenes:
- Kade wiping her tears. (Omg she looked soo beautiful)
- KaDate setting off to another destination and Date looking pissed. Hahaha.
- Janward waiting for Date with Mama Jampa.

Comments:
- Anyone else love it when Date answers Kade with his most un enthusiastic tone ever "Mm." Hahahha. I love it!
- Never realized how hawt Faulkon's intro was. Haha.
I love it when Date adds the ‘Na’ in his sentence. So gentle and sexy as heck!

Mikii

sarNie Egg
this one is the longer version

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCzIK1lr6Q/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

from what I get is
Pope wants to apply the cream to the host but because he has to use both hands and no one holds the mic for him so he wants to hold the mic between his legs :pancarta:
so the host volunteers to hold the mic there for him
at the end of the clip she says next time when they hire Pope they don't need to give him the mic cuz he will bring his own mic :pancarta:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
this one is the longer version

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCzIK1lr6Q/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

from what I get is
Pope wants to apply the cream to the host but because he has to use both hands and no one holds the mic for him so he wants to hold the mic between his legs :pancarta:
so the host volunteers to hold the mic there for him
at the end of the clip she says next time when they hire Pope they don't need to give him the mic cuz he will bring his own mic :pancarta:
Omg that one is sooo clear hahahhaha a lot funnier