[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm not. That's why I'm still here. Hahaha.

Oo. Nice observation.

Haha. Because you've got naked Weir and cute MM/KT to drool over.

I'm still waiting to see if anyone is interested in it. Hahha.

Isn't it great. Hahaha.
I feel I can't be cured for a simple reason - it's the entire music/score. Part of the instrumentals used, one of it I recognised was taken from a very famous Mexican telenovella from 15 years ago called TU O NADIE (NO ONE BUT YOU). It's that scene we saw last week, after he manhandled Kade he talked to him mum that she's "strange". The tune played there. I'm still mournful over Tu O Nadie after all these years. A poor girl Rachel is tricked into marriage with Antonio; not knowing it is Max who married her in the name of his older stepbrother, the wealthy Antonio. Max got him killed, the plan is since the wedding certificate is in Antonio's name his wife (Rachel) will inherit everything & thus Max will benefit too. But Antonio survived his plane crash & Rachel didn't want to be a part of Max's schemes. Antonio woke up from coma to find himself with a beautiful wife (untouched!! haha because Max went off to supposedly look for his missing brother on the day of their wedding. Throughout the story he really regretted this very much since he really loves her). So if I'm still on with Rachel/Antonio 15 years on, who's to say I'll ever forget Por Date/Kade?

Sorry guys this is off topic a bit. But I think they took a bit of that BPS sad tune from this movie. Here's a bit of the dialogue of their first meeting, since I can't find ones with subs.

Antonio : (Rachel runs in. She had run away but Max blackmailed, brought her back) Rachel! Come.... come here.

Come over here please.
(Rachel, seeing the real Antonio, is scared. When she found out what Max had done she asked a servant photo of the man she had married.)

Victoria, Max's mother & Antonio's stepmother comes from the kitchen.

Victoria: Rachel, it's Antonio! It's true! You're not dreaming. It's a miracle, isn't it marvelous?
He's not badly hurt, his head's ok.

Max comes in.

Victoria: Son! Look its Antonio! He's alive! He arrived while you went to Guadajahara

Max: I'm glad to see you. I was at Guadajahara.....

Antonio: Yeah, Victoria told me. (Antonio's guessed Max had something to do with his plane crash.)

Victoria: Rachel why are you stunned? Say something! Antonio is alive!

Rachel: Yes...

Antonio: It's ok, she's still in shock. Right? (takes Rachel's hand) I'm going up to rest, I'm very tired.

Victoria: I'll get the food ready. Is that ok?

Antonio: Yes. (pulls Rachel) Come with me?

(Max's face! Now this is like Mae Janward seeing Kade on Por Date's lap at the races, he's absolutely totally lost to her now)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I feel I can't be cured for a simple reason - it's the entire music/score. Part of the instrumentals used, one of it I recognised was taken from a very famous Mexican telenovella from 15 years ago called TU O NADIE (NO ONE BUT YOU). It's that scene we saw last week, after he manhandled Kade he talked to him mum that she's "strange". The tune played there. I'm still mournful over Tu O Nadie after all these years. A poor girl Rachel is tricked into marriage with Antonio; not knowing it is Max who married her in the name of his older stepbrother, the wealthy Antonio. Max got him killed, the plan is since the wedding certificate is in Antonio's name his wife (Rachel) will inherit everything & thus Max will benefit too. But Antonio survived his plane crash & Rachel didn't want to be a part of Max's schemes. Antonio woke up from coma to find himself with a beautiful wife (untouched!! haha because Max went off to supposedly look for his missing brother on the day of their wedding. Throughout the story he really regretted this very much since he really loves her). So if I'm still on with Rachel/Antonio 15 years on, who's to say I'll ever forget Por Date/Kade?

Sorry guys this is off topic a bit. But I think they took a bit of that BPS sad tune from this movie. Here's a bit of the dialogue of their first meeting, since I can't find ones with subs.

Antonio : (Rachel runs in. She had run away but Max blackmailed, brought her back) Rachel! Come.... come here.

Come over here please.
(Rachel, seeing the real Antonio, is scared. When she found out what Max had done she asked a servant photo of the man she had married.)

Victoria: Rachel, it's Antonio! It's true! You're not dreaming. It's a miracle, isn't it marvelous?

Max comes in.

Victoria: Son! Look its Antonio! He's alive! He arrived while you went to Guadajahara

Antonio: Yeah, Victoria told me. (Antonio's guessed Max had something to do with his plane crash.)

Antonio: It's ok, she's still in shock. Right? (takes Rachel's hand) I'm going up to rest, I'm very tired.

(Max's face! Now this is like Mae Janward seeing Kade on Por Date's lap at the races, he's absolutely totally lost to her now)

It's not Thai lakorns if there's no stolen instrumentals from somewhere :risas3:. If you watched lakorns back in the 80s and 90s, titanic was in EVERY lakorns :risas3:, then there's the Pearl Harbor period, and the Lord of the rings period :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's not Thai lakorns if there's no stolen instrumentals from somewhere :risas3:. If you watched lakorns back in the 80s and 90s, titanic was in EVERY lakorns :risas3:, then there's the Pearl Harbor period, and the Lord of the rings period :risas3:
Really? haha I must keep watch out then

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm let see... might have to rearrange something.. how's this?
BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce crew
:eek:Why does it keep getting longer......are we going to add every pervert thing done by Date/Pope or stuff related to his body parts in here...or his admiration for Bells booty...what about his soccer playing muscular thighs:risas3:
Come over here please.
Max comes in.
Oh I remember this one too.....this was one of the first few international dramas that got dubbed in hindi....it aired in the afternoon and I used to watch it.... though I can't remember finishing it...but I remember I was in college and before Antonio I didn't think men with mustaches were hot...

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh his looks hot too. So many hot men. By the way, I remembered one of the ladies saying that Pope had knee surgery or was getting knee surgery at the time they filmed this lakorn.
I liked him from Sawan Biang, and in BPS although he's bad I saw him as pitiful; so of course will watch his movie. He looks nice.

Rosi

Wifey #42
:eek:Why does it keep getting longer......are we going to add every pervert thing done by Date/Pope or stuff related to his body parts in here...or his admiration for Bells booty...what about his soccer playing muscular thighs:risas3:

Oh I remember this one too.....this was one of the first few international dramas that got dubbed in hindi....it aired in the afternoon and I used to watch it.... though I can't remember finishing it...but I remember I was in college and before Antonio I didn't think men with mustaches were hot...
Oh no - now you want his thighs in too?? Anyone monitoring phatman's moniker will have a good laugh.

Heyy we've seen the same thing! It's a very romantic story. He's very handsome & Lucia Mendez she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. It's a good ending; Max tried to murder Antonio several times in the 20 over episodes & in the end, despite his love for his stepmom Victoria he had to shoot Max in self defence. There's some haunting themes from that story, perfectly edited, I guess that's why they took that sad tune for the Por Date scene; it's lovely.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lmao..omg...I can't! Not that I can't but I won't because the sexiness would kill me. I can't take it and I won't be able to do a good job lol

@leemyis can you do it? I'm scare I might mess up.
So cute girl
Did I mention that Bella crying is so beautiful and natural yet sad. She's good at crying scene!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi9amVRHSth/
Yes she is. Should see her with her dad in KC Puttipat; everytime she panics over him you see the love & sadness of a beloved daughter. In BPS it's that scene when she knew Date gave the medicine for her fever; when she thinks of her family. For Plerng Chimplee she lay down on her grandfather's knee but kept her tears from him it's so sad; and many scenes of her & Aum crying together in each stage of their relationship, before & after marriage. Whereas some people when they cry they look awful hahaha..... I'm not going to mention names.....