[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
On the pairings - are we somewhat overlooking the obvious? Bella & Got is a big jump from BPS; what about Bella & PJ - they are sweethearts Rheungrit & Kadesurang yes?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no - now you want his thighs in too?? Anyone monitoring phatman's moniker will have a good laugh.
Heyy we've seen the same thing! It's a very romantic story. He's very handsome & Lucia Mendez she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. It's a good ending; Max tried to murder Antonio several times in the 20 over episodes & in the end, despite his love for his stepmom Victoria he had to shoot Max in self defence. There's some haunting themes from that story, perfectly edited, I guess that's why they took that sad tune for the Por Date scene; it's lovely.
I don't we can stop from this name getting bigger....its bound to extend a few more times....so i just wanted to throw in a few suggestions.:risas3:
Yes the main couple was very good looking. So was victoria one of the good guys? I always felt she was just pretending to be good.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
I don't we can stop from this name getting bigger....its bound to extend a few more times....so i just wanted to throw in a few suggestions.:risas3:
Yes the main couple was very good looking. So was victoria one of the good guys? I always felt she was just pretending to be good.....
Victoria is Antonio's stepmum. She loves him like a son but of course will side with her own, Max. Antonio told her he's surprised to find he's got a wife, he can't remember marrying & he's never been to Guadajahara (where Rachel came from) but everyone put it down to the plane crash & amnesia. And Rachel can't say a thing Max threatened her with prison. So Victoria can't totally accept Rachel either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok maybe I'll do it....with this? Lol..oh shit. My virgin eyes
Theme : sex on the beach
View attachment 15459
Hahahahaha. Oh lord! Do it do it!
Oh boy here we go again :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Looks like we haven't reached our limit. Hahaha.

Oh his looks hot too. So many hot men. By the way, I remembered one of the ladies saying that Pope had knee surgery or was getting knee surgery at the time they filmed this lakorn.
Oh yeah!! Awe. So sad. Can you guys imagine?? Pope in uniform!!! Agggh. Someone put him in a uniform role please!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
On the pairings - are we somewhat overlooking the obvious? Bella & Got is a big jump from BPS; what about Bella & PJ - they are sweethearts Rheungrit & Kadesurang yes?
Well, we did start with Bella and Mr. PJ, but then our friend from YouTube started doing GotBelle and everything just went that direction haha. Sorry Reungrit!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha, found this video while checking out Weir & Bella's night at the awards- see these four make Bella's evil face at 0:03 !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched this trailer because of the thumbnail. Not disappointed at all! @1:32 I am sold! Love the way he pecks her!

Such a gentle, but loving peck!
Screenshot_2018-05-20-08-44-59-1.png

And then he just stays close and looks at her reaction!!!
Screenshot_2018-05-20-08-45-14-1.png

I'm going to watch this without subs!!!! :thumbup: I'm going in!! I don't think I can wait any longer!

#feelingpopemewrightnow
#otherlakornswillhavetowait

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I watched this trailer because of the thumbnail. Not disappointed at all! @1:32 I am sold! Love the way he pecks her!

Such a gentle, but loving peck!
View attachment 15478

And then he just stays close and looks at her reaction!!!
View attachment 15479

I'm going to watch this without subs!!!! :thumbup: I'm going in!! I don't think I can wait any longer!

#feelingpopemewrightnow
#otherlakornswillhavetowait
Yessss watch it!!

I feel sorry for that knee injury, but darn that knee. Hahaha.
It's not fated...... :risas3: