[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Is anyone of you at least a bit cured of BPS? I don't know how to. I've been watching practically anything subbed I can get my hands on & it's not working. I love Great. I should be loving anything Great. I love Weir. I should be loving everything Weir too, right? But I can't seem to find any joy there anymore. I went to find everybody! Go to my old haunts..... I can't even like Pope with anyone else. The only one I could get past last night is Khun Chai Puttipat and that too because there's Pope's face there & also Got. Ahhhhh

Rosi

Wifey #42
In the story, Kade died in the accident at 20 years old (her grandma said they were lucky to have her with them for that long but her mum said it's still too short), and in the past Karakade got killed by the mantra at 20 years old too. So does that mean the past & current moves at the same moment?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone of you at least a bit cured of BPS? I don't know how to. I've been watching practically anything subbed I can get my hands on & it's not working. I love Great. I should be loving anything Great. I love Weir. I should be loving everything Weir too, right? But I can't seem to find any joy there anymore. I went to find everybody! Go to my old haunts..... I can't even like Pope with anyone else. The only one I could get past last night is Khun Chai Puttipat and that too because there's Pope's face there & also Got. Ahhhhh
Yeah I'm kinda cure. It's not as exciting watching the rerun. It's my last thing to watch after everything else.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://instagram.com/p/Bi6UI27jtPp/
I wonder what was Bella doing haha. Pope looked kinda shy lol
Checking out his nipple hair .Hahahah. Probably plucked some hair from his chest.

Pope and Pope’s arms.
Anyone know why he had I'm back?? Is it because he missed out last year?? Hehe.

Do all you think there’s abs/chest shading in this pic?
His abs look distorted. So maybe yes. Hahaha.

Gross BUT you might be right she likes to take care of him and wipe his sweat. She seems very comfortable doing it so I’m not surprised that she plays with it too. Lol it’s actually a sign of a very close relationship.
She does like wiping sweat so that's possible.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not. That's why I'm still here. Hahaha.

In the story, Kade died in the accident at 20 years old (her grandma said they were lucky to have her with them for that long but her mum said it's still too short), and in the past Karakade got killed by the mantra at 20 years old too. So does that mean the past & current moves at the same moment?
Oo. Nice observation.

Yeah I'm kinda cure. It's not as exciting watching the rerun. It's my last thing to watch after everything else.
Haha. Because you've got naked Weir and cute MM/KT to drool over.

What I want to know if anyone elsewhere will notice @phatman 's tagline & wonder what to make of it hehehe. They will sure trail her down to this thread!
I'm still waiting to see if anyone is interested in it. Hahha.

Loooool you gals and our awesome new crew name!! :clap::risas3:
Isn't it great. Hahaha.