[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mikii

sarNie Egg
OK, I just finish watching Plerng Boon. All I have to say is that this lakorn gives me headache and heartbroken, especially for Bella's character. I don't like cheated husband. Even though I hate the bad girl, I think she does not deserve to be abuse, and rape like that. I hate when a man beat a woman.

I hate the plot, but I love the acting. Everyone did an excellent job for this lakorn.
I love Bella!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone please tell me what other lakorns Bella have? I really want to watch more of her lakorns. I am now a big fan of her.
Thank you very much.
u can watch Jiranee lakorns, Padiwarada and Khun chai Puthipat, both lakorns are good. The one with Boy was ok. I plan to watch Lok tard, the one with Ken P. I dropped that lakorn when it first came out, cuz it was so slow for me. But I read the review that it was good too, and the actor who played Bella dad in there keep compliment her acting

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OK, I just finish watching Plerng Boon. All I have to say is that this lakorn gives me headache and heartbroken, especially for Bella's character. I don't like cheated husband. Even though I hate the bad girl, I think she does not deserve to be abuse, and rape like that. I hate when a man beat a woman.

I hate the plot, but I love the acting. Everyone did an excellent job for this lakorn.
I love Bella!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone please tell me what other lakorns Bella have? I really want to watch more of her lakorns. I am now a big fan of her.
Thank you very much.
Then please watch these :

1) Plerng Chimplee
2) Padivarada
3) Khun Chai Puttipat

There's one with Boy but that's a body switch with a little girl.... I can't remember the name right now.
you finished Plerng Boon? Woaaa.... daring....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright. Test 3.

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Bathroom and bathing scene. Those scenes are freaking hilarious with the extension. I love them! She literally threw the leaf out and bolted out the door and straight to the pond. I cracked up big time. And when she brushed her teeth and made that face I cracked up even more.
-Reung's face!! They showed it! Now that's more grand than his anti-climatic intro midway in the lakorn.
-That dressing scene. Omg when they played her song and she turned to look in the mirror I had chills all over! Indeed beautiful! I feel like I'm watching a whole new lakorn!!!! Maybe this rerun isn't too early because I'm loving it!

Other Comments:
-They still make little editing mistakes here and there though. Like during the eating scene it got cut off in the middle. Haha.
-Watching it again. . . I do feel Mama Jumpa and Date's anger though.
-Mama Jumpa clearly didn't like Karakade at first meet, but I think Date was more trying to be aloof about her staying with them. You know when someone pretends to not see you? Kind of like that.

Time for some screen capping!!! Can't believe we get nothing tomorrow. . grr.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
u can watch Jiranee lakorns, Padiwarada and Khun chai Puthipat, both lakorns are good. The one with Boy was ok. I plan to watch Lok tard, the one with Ken P. I dropped that lakorn when it first came out, cuz it was so slow for me. But I read the review that it was good too, and the actor who played Bella dad in there keep compliment her acting
Thank you very much Mikii for the information.
By the way, what is Jiranee? Is it the name of the lakorn?
Thanks again.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Then please watch these :

1) Plerng Chimplee
2) Padivarada
3) Khun Chai Puttipat

There's one with Boy but that's a body switch with a little girl.... I can't remember the name right now.
you finished Plerng Boon? Woaaa.... daring....
Thank you very much for the list of Bella's lakorns. I will watch it right away.
Thank you again Rosi2.