[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
That's it..I'm suing her..gosh the feeling..arugh
#teamgotbell but then Pope just gotta do this too

View attachment 14835
How come I never hear or see anything about Pope commenting on Mew’s or his other nang ek’s insta but he’s kind of flirty with Bell?? Lol or is it just BPS fever that all I see is Pope Bella stuff? Lol I love their interactions on insta. Too funny and they know what gets us, especially Pope.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
How come I never hear or see anything about Pope commenting on Mew’s or his other nang ek’s insta but he’s kind of flirty with Bell?? Lol or is it just BPS fever that all I see is Pope Bella stuff? Lol I love their interactions on insta. Too funny and they know what gets us, especially Pope.
I'm not sure too as in the past I don't follow Popemew so maybe Pope do, do it to all of his costars too? @KitKat516 might know more? Lol
But yeah bring those fan servives on!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
True..people who missed out Bangrajun should consider giving it a try coz it was that epic both the directing and acting. CG needs to be improved but storyline and stuff were perfect. No wonder P'Nong said Bangrajun and BPS are their biggest projects. These two lakorns were announced almost at the same time.
I was obsessed with BR! Awesome drama. I think I'ma go rewatch it for the 100th time and get my heartbroken at the end lol. I agree the directing was great and the cast was amazing (& good looking.. I drooled over almost all the guys in there.. especially the 3 leads & Got :naughty2::love:) lol

Plus, I love anything historical and learning about Thai history:)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Apparently so. Now we can sue just about anybody for anything LMAO.

Btw this is lovely!
Omg They're so good!! Better than the ones I've seen! I'm so cold, I need Date's touch. Hehe .
Haha .Right? I think we're too focused on them that that's all we see. Haha. I wanna know too if he's like this with Mew at all.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Lol he can "annoy" me like he did with the baby anytime! (Spank me, pick me up, and kiss me LOL)
LMAO...I speed read this and thought....woah....we are starting to imagine Pope into 50 shades now...then saw the clip...lololol...I so so want to see the kids face when he gave him that look that made Pope wai and apologize. Smh at Pope...hes a teaser....I bet he pulled pigtails of the girl he liked in kindergarten.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
LMAO...I speed read this and thought....woah....we are starting to imagine Pope into 50 shades now...then saw the clip...lololol...I so so want to see the kids face when he gave him that look that made Pope wai and apologize. Smh at Pope...hes a teaser....I bet he pulled pigtails of the girl he liked in kindergarten.
I laughed out loud at the last line :risas3:
Just see how he flirts with Belle... he's smooth :rolleyes:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Friends, I have just read on the page 759 and It was about Pope telling lie that there were not kissing scenes. After I watched the video 3 zaap, I think the language, the context of corresponding in the talk show and wrong subtitle would cause misunderstanding .

Pope tried to explain about the story and Por Date and Karakade relationship “ like it was Kuk kig (adorable)

First he hated her but…….

Then Louis said “Like slap and kiss?” Pope turn to Louis and said “Don’t kiss , seldom kiss in this drama, just smelling, sniffing and being closed make fin as it is a period lakorn.

Pope’s ” (We) Don’t kiss” would mean “Not slap and kiss” and he said “seldom kiss”

But the subtitle of the show uses “No, we don’t kiss, we didn’t really …in this drama”

So this is wrong.

It is right that this lakorn seldom has kiss scenes. As I remember there are only the scene near the river and the scene LSP. Then I don't think Pope lied.

I have just watched BPS in SJDK FANSUB as well. I found some subtitles are not correct, so please do not believe in all subtitles.

Last edited: