[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here you go....He has nice cheek bones.
View attachment 14460
Be gentle... he is sensitive. LOL
Ooh. Yum. Too bad his acting isn't up to par with Miss Bell.

What in the world. Hahahaha.
#weliveforpopegreatbromamce

While I am posting photos.... let’s see Por Date and Kade again. They still make my heart happy :icon12::icon12::icon12:
One of my favorite scenes. :love:
View attachment 14462
Omg yes. That scene was beautiful!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Rewatching episode 13...by far my favorite episode! And it makes me cry all the time when Kade finds out. T_T If they had a best supporting actor award, PJ would have won that! He’s so good in the last scene!!! Omg, I miss this drama so bad, my mom keeps asking me why i am watching this over and over lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok so Bella said at the event with Got that K'Nong did ask her about her queue when reporters asked about Wiang Kum Kam with Pope. But she said nothing's confirmed yet, because she's filming her 2 lakorns till the end of the year and not sure if the schedules will work out.

I have a feeling they might be giving WKK to P&B cause it looks like BPS 2 might take a long long time. Rom Paeng is back to her 5 year deadline lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok so Bella said at the event with Got that K'Nong did ask her about her queue when reporters asked about Wiang Kum Kam with Pope. But she said nothing's confirmed yet, because she's filming her 2 lakorns till the end of the year and not sure if the schedules will work out.

I have a feeling they might be giving WKK to P&B cause it looks like BPS 2 might take a long long time. Rom Paeng is back to her 5 year deadline lol.
Nooo. We must protest! Haha. I don't want them in another period. Grr.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's ok. We love our girl flawed and all.
Don't want flawed girl if possible @phatman! Romance screams VIRGIN! VIRGIN! VIRGIN!! who meets a very experienced praek (I didn't lay the rules why the guy always must have sown his oats); that's how my medieval novels are. I know, I sound terrible don't I? But Bella is still in that state where she is perfect as the pristine heroine. Even when she was in Jutathep she was almost raped several times by the General I was so worried she would ended up going to Khun Chai Puttipatt a deflowered product.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes and she was just a kid then so they'll need an adult lakorn now where they are leads!!!
Let's see how she does a serious role with him; she's often in fun cheeky roles but with Pope maybe a different type of behaviour. I thought her serious moments during the Khun Chai Pee series was good - eg when she was made to dance in front of his family & kneel to receive payment from each of them - including him. Her embarrassment & the pain!! Can't bear but got to watch the hurt & betrayal in her face; her body language was so pitiful to see.

Yaa... ok.... I'm sold. Mint C one of the contenders....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

A little good news. I think WKK will be a challenge for Pope vs Bella. As for BPS 2, they need to hurry up cus Pope is not getting any younger

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't want flawed girl if possible @phatman! Romance screams VIRGIN! VIRGIN! VIRGIN!! who meets a very experienced praek (I didn't lay the rules why the guy always must have sown his oats); that's how my medieval novels are. I know, I sound terrible don't I? But Bella is still in that state where she is perfect as the pristine heroine. Even when she was in Jutathep she was almost raped several times by the General I was so worried she would ended up going to Khun Chai Puttipatt a deflowered product.
Awe. It's okay. I'll still love my girl. Hehe.

Omg that is just hilarious! Pope was so good in that scene I literally laughed out loud .

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Let's see how she does a serious role with him; she's often in fun cheeky roles but with Pope maybe a different type of behaviour. I thought her serious moments during the Khun Chai Pee series was good - eg when she was made to dance in front of his family & kneel to receive payment from each of them - including him. Her embarrassment & the pain!! Can't bear but got to watch the hurt & betrayal in her face; her body language was so pitiful to see.

Yaa... ok.... I'm sold. Mint C one of the contenders....
Yea that was her BEST role up to date! I was disappointed in the one with Top, man I was so waiting for their pair but :sad6:. Not their fault though.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I loved his black cap but I like the white one too.
I am drooling about his shoulders in here in this pic. Gaaaah. :rolleyes:

View attachment 14275
His shoulders' actually given best mileage & looks the ultimate hunk in the collarless top throughout the water filter scene. He, Rheung & Kade were at the pier. Kade's telling Rheung she wants to follow to the Chinese market. I think someone's posted that photo here before, not the one his eyes have gone angry huge, but the photo where he's just standing there. He was swaggering & like towering over Rheung for coming over on the wrong day hahaha