[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They said the original version of novel is Kawee is quite funny and silly rather than vengeful.
I don’t know about the novel, but Sam’s version was funny and silly. He always says he’ll take his revenge on Naree, but he’s the one end up paying for all his wrong doings. Lol. I went back to watch Sam’s version and the n’ek name is Naree and Ken’s version, n’ek name is Nalin. Did they change the n’ek name?

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Like there was no purpose for the additional R scenes.

Oh I didn't know Anne's was a remake. Haha.

Believe it or not I've been religiously backtracking alot of his ads. I've seen almost of these. . . Hehehe.

Yeah I'd probably have two teams. Haha.
The original Likit Khammathep was uploaded by Sarn in the media section.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw all the bts subbed videos and the Today Show. I had a pretty good laugh! They are all so hard-working and entertaining. I love it! The host in Today Show seems to really admire Pope. He praises Pope like there's no tomorrow. Haha. I really like him!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I just saw all the bts subbed videos and the Today Show. I had a pretty good laugh! They are all so hard-working and entertaining. I love it! The host in Today Show seems to really admire Pope. He praises Pope like there's no tomorrow. Haha. I really like him!
Yea that was awesome :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 8

Oh God!! When the royal boat comes slowly into view and we got our first glimpse of the spectacular leader at its head, our lives have never been the same! Oh GOT!!
I wonder why they didn't do a proper intro of him like they did the other figures. . . maybe because he's Phra Jao Suer and they didn't want any controversies.