[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
What's with Janie guysss. Am I missing something ?
KitKat516 said:
I'm not a fan of Janie but is Bella worth having to sit through Janie acting like herself?

Rosi2 said:
Hahaaa did I really hear you say that about Janie? @KitKat516 I only saw her once in DAO KAEW DUEN (Stars court the moon) I thought the brother is hilarious & that movie has a terrific soundtrack. But I've seen bits of writings as if people don't like her. For me it don't matter either way, I only saw that story because I like Aum. The impression is she's nasty?

@KitKat516
Yeah not a fan of hers. Girl is definition of drama queen and gold digger lol.

Curiosity @silentmkfan - that's all. I thought maybe because she's big hair, big body, big b**bs so she's cocky or something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In my opinion it was a waste of my time except Pope but still, Noon is so annoying. Rita doesn't look good in period lakorn and Rome is just ok. I dont understand why Noon thinks that she got the right to come take revenge when nobody done anything to her.

And nope not scary at all
Oh good. I'll put that on my list then.

Did I just see her with her mouth open even in the water?
:risas3:
She has years of scandals. I've never seen a nangek with so much dramas but here are the latest everyone was talking about

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/woosen-and-janie.65662/
Is it weird that I detest her more than Ploy???? :p

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Nope don't care for her.

Omg don't reminds me of Kelly. I still don't understand why him as praek. I think if they are looking for older generation guys as praek, Big would've done a better job than Kelly.
I wonder if feel Sammy feel disgusted performing intimate scene with him. That poor girl. Smh It’s like channel 7 lack good looking men.

Did I just see her with her mouth open even in the water?
Yup! Lol

Haha. Nothing.

Haha. I couldn't finish the video. Her dentures are either too big or she's had too much plastic surgery on her nose.
She kind of reminds me of Namtarn, except Namtarn is gorgeous and actually closes her mouth. Haha.
Namtarn is pretty.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Gang, is there any real serious news that BPS2 is going into production soon or anything concrete? Because Thai news, I can't read it so can't learn anything much. Got to rely on you guys as feelers. Thanks!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh, I think I'd better warn you first - I hope you guys don't ship Bella when you see her with Great. Because she's gone with 2 brothers now from Jutathep series, one more & you're back to a foursome! And BPS is going on a long long sam pao journey anyways, Kade & Date they're still on strong!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So it's not that scary???
Not to me but I don't scare easily lol. Except for dolls and clowns.

I'm not a fan of Janie but is Bella worth having to sit through Janie acting like herself?
Not really if you can't stand to watch Janie. But the script is pretty tight once the story gets going. What I did was watch Ep.1 then skipped to Ep.10 and went from there. Ep.10 is when Bella finds out about the cheating.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh, I think I'd better warn you first - I hope you guys don't ship Bella when you see her with Great. Because she's gone with 2 brothers now from Jutathep series, one more & you're back to a foursome! And BPS is going on a long long sam pao journey anyways, Kade & Date they're still on strong!
Oh def not because he is a player in there..so nope. But Bella taking turns with those Khun Chai bros is too funny lol. Next on the list is James M or Bomb.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Gang, is there any real serious news that BPS2 is going into production soon or anything concrete? Because Thai news, I can't read it so can't learn anything much. Got to rely on you guys as feelers. Thanks!
No. Nothing has been written. The writer of the book basically went, "it's gonna get done when it's done" lol. I think the movie happens first. They discussed it already, just need to sign the contract. Rom Paeng says the movie is all Broadcast. Ch3 has nothing to do with it. I don't think she's happy with Ch3 after the specials thing lol.