[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I second that. Don't believe in rumors.

Bella is not stupid. I truly believe she won't stand by a man who will cheat on her or treat her badly. She can choose to have anyone she wants right now and she is with Weir.
She said he makes her happy and seems like she thinks with her heart. Good for her and I choose to believe Bell and Weir over some rumors.
Why would anyone want to sleep with Peak? She is ug. Seems like she never close her mouth. It’s always halfway open showing her bunny teeth. :eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
. I haven't watched it all yet but it's eng subbed. YAY!!

Ps: I go away to charge up my phone and you all are swingers?? LOL
I just watched it, it's freak'n hilarious! They were having such a blast. Hearing the director say that there are so many details and that it's difficult makes me feel bad for saying all those harsh things to them about leaving out certain things. Haha. Well he did a great job directing the team. I applaud him.

Mr PJ and Popezaab cannot be together they are soo out of control! Haha. Mr. PJ really brings out the fun side of Pope and I love it! This video is 23 mins long, I finished it after almost an hour because I kept rewinding. :pancarta: I love the host he's hilarious. I wanted to see more P'Keng though!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ughhh my love-hate relationship with this lakorn. My tears are overflowing seeing Bella character in pain and also because her outstanding performance.
. . .and of course she goes back to him! Wish she had ran away from that cheater.
I saw a lot of the cuts. Makes me hate Janie so much more. Haha. I know it's just her character, but can't help it.
Maybe they are planning a special release cd? That humming is a major part of the soundtrack.
I hope so. Darn though, that means I'll have to get another copy. Haha. Unless someone kindly shares it on youtube or something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Buang was ok, typical jealous in love ghost story. Date's mom, Mew was in it too. I liked her character. She crossed some lines to protect her daughter but Noon was working some black magic. Sometimes you got to fight crazy with crazy.

Pope's character was comedic relief almost. But I'm not a big fan of Esther so there's that.
So it's not that scary???

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm not a fan of Janie but is Bella worth having to sit through Janie acting like herself?
Hahaaa did I really hear you say that about Janie? @KitKat516 I only saw her once in DAO KAEW DUEN (Stars court the moon) I thought the brother is hilarious & that movie has a terrific soundtrack. But I've seen bits of writings as if people don't like her. For me it don't matter either way, I only saw that story because I like Aum. The impression is she's nasty?

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I saved that song, but didn't download it hoping that it'd be included, but nope. . . got nothing. So now I'm gonna go download it before it gets taken down.
Here it is for those obsessed with it as much as I am.
THIS! THIS!! This was the tune I was looking for. I think I asked where I could find this around 200 pages back but no one responded (my description kind of sucked). Omg omg. This is my favourite ost of the lakorn. I loved the bit where Kadesurang turned around and caught ghost Karakade around her thighs.

Would this be considered the instrumental for Lydia's song?

This video makes me really want a Panjan x Bella lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
THIS! THIS!! This was the tune I was looking for. I think I asked where I could find this around 200 pages back but no one responded (my description kind of sucked). Omg omg. This is my favourite ost of the lakorn. I loved the bit where Kadesurang turned around and caught ghost Karakade around her thighs.

Oh really? I totally missed it then sorry! Somebody shared this video a while back so maybe that was for you? Anyway you're welcome. It is indeed beautiful. It's also my favorite as well. I'm not sure if it's considered the instrumental for Lydia's song because it's like a mashup of Lydia's song and Pete's song.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Why would anyone want to sleep with Peak? She is ug. Seems like she never close her mouth. It’s always halfway open showing her bunny teeth. :eek:
@Orangeblossom Just went to look for this Peak's photo because you said she's ugly. haha.... yaaa.... a bit. One thing good about our thread we can describe whatever things we want to say the group's close like we're family.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

@buroguhonyaku See? If anyone sticks around here long enough someone's bound to help find stuff which we all like!

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
. . .and of course she goes back to him! Wish she had ran away from that cheater.
I saw a lot of the cuts. Makes me hate Janie so much more. Haha. I know it's just her character, but can't help it.

I hope so. Darn though, that means I'll have to get another copy. Haha. Unless someone kindly shares it on youtube or something.
At least you can daydream to the other songs. And you might get lucky. Lots of BPS videos on YouTube.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
One question for today. In one of the family scenes, Khun Loong tested the words "Gossip, gossip...." to explain hearsay that's going around. That's English so how could he knew of that word? I don't remember Kade using this word in front of the uncle.

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
I just watched it, it's freak'n hilarious! They were having such a blast. Hearing the director say that there are so many details and that it's difficult makes me feel bad for saying all those harsh things to them about leaving out certain things. Haha. Well he did a great job directing the team. I applaud him.

Mr PJ and Popezaab cannot be together they are soo out of control! Haha. Mr. PJ really brings out the fun side of Pope and I love it! This video is 23 mins long, I finished it after almost an hour because I kept rewinding. :pancarta: I love the host he's hilarious. I wanted to see more P'Keng though!!
Lol- the gossiper who doesn't gossip was cute too!