[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Buang was ok, typical jealous in love ghost story. Date's mom, Mew was in it too. I liked her character. She crossed some lines to protect her daughter but Noon was working some black magic. Sometimes you got to fight crazy with crazy.

Pope's character was comedic relief almost. But I'm not a big fan of Esther so there's that.
Thank goodness.... I am not a fan of Esther either.... I don't know what the deal is... I don't find her attractive or charming.
I didn't watch Buang and not sure if I want to watch it.... maybe when I run out of Pope things to watch.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, I think I'd better warn you first - I hope you guys don't ship Bella when you see her with Great. Because she's gone with 2 brothers now from Jutathep series, one more & you're back to a foursome! And BPS is going on a long long sam pao journey anyways, Kade & Date they're still on strong!
HAHAH. So funny, I ship Bella with Great! I actually like Great and think him and Bella look great together!! I do hope she never pairs with Bomb though. I'm kind of ok with James Ma, but definitely no to Bomb.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank goodness.... I am not a fan of Esther either.... I don't know what the deal is... I don't find her attractive or charming.
I didn't watch Buang and not sure if I want to watch it.... maybe when I run out of Pope things to watch.....
I like her as the bubbly sidekick. Haha. She was adorable in PRPR as Matt's BFF.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
HAHAH. So funny, I ship Bella with Great! I actually like Great and think him and Bella look great together!! I do hope she never pairs with Bomb though. I'm kind of ok with James Ma, but definitely no to Bomb.
I think Bella looks great with all the "dark skinned" p'eks :love::love: yumssss lol and for reals, no Bomb! For some reason I didn't really care for him in his part of the Khun Chai's series. But i liked his part the most lol and was drooling over Toey P and Top.... anyways, i think Bella and James Ma would be cute together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Bella looks great with all the "dark skinned" p'eks :love::love: yumssss lol and for reals, no Bomb! For some reason I didn't really care for him in his part of the Khun Chai's series. But i liked his part the most lol and was drooling over Toey P and Top.... anyways, i think Bella and James Ma would be cute together.
Now Great would be a good contender against Weir! HAHA. Both are tall, dark, handsome, have a cute smile, have a husky voice, 183cm, and born in 1985!!!
Who's up for another round of "vs" hahaha.

Greatella

VS

Weirella

I really like using the -ella in Bella's name. HAHA.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Now Great would be a good contender against Weir! HAHA. Both are tall, dark, handsome, have a cute smile, have a husky voice, 183cm, and born in 1985!!!
Who's up for another round of "vs" hahaha.

Greatella

VS

Weirella

I really like using the -ella in Bella's name. HAHA.
Ehh where did that twosome picture of Great & Bells come from? They acted married before?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
No. Nothing has been written. The writer of the book basically went, "it's gonna get done when it's done" lol. I think the movie happens first. They discussed it already, just need to sign the contract. Rom Paeng says the movie is all Broadcast. Ch3 has nothing to do with it. I don't think she's happy with Ch3 after the specials thing lol.
Yayyyy we are going to get something to chew on at least - the movie! Thanks