[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
:risas3:
Ethaicd.

HAHA. I'm glad you said it first!
WTH is she nang'ek? Ch7 is on crack for sure.
Just speaking the truth. Lol

@Orangeblossom Just went to look for this Peak's photo because you said she's ugly. haha.... yaaa.... a bit. One thing good about our thread we can describe whatever things we want to say the group's close like we're family.
Hope I don’t offend anyone and get kick out of this thread. If you look at all her pic her mouth is always open. She’s probably one of those who breath through her mouth. I wonder how many spiders crawl in her mouth while sleeps throughout the year. :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaaa did I really hear you say that about Janie? @KitKat516 I only saw her once in DAO KAEW DUEN (Stars court the moon) I thought the brother is hilarious & that movie has a terrific soundtrack. But I've seen bits of writings as if people don't like her. For me it don't matter either way, I only saw that story because I like Aum. The impression is she's nasty?
Yeah not a fan of hers. Girl is definition of drama queen and gold digger lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:risas3:

Just speaking the truth. Lol

Hope I don’t offend anyone and get kick out of this thread. If you look at all her pic her mouth is always open. She’s probably one of those who breath through her mouth. I wonder how many spiders crawl in her mouth while sleeps throughout the year. :risas3:
She is a mouth breather like Kristen Stewart. Its really annoying because the whole time that's where my focus is lol.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Who needs Popella when you've got Popejan. Hahaha.
I love this clip! It shows friendship & fun & helping each other. Pope & PJ, they joke all the time! Bella's given Pope a backrub (he looks so tired), and next he's asking can you massage my temples too?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
If you watch this video you’ll see what I mean. I think she only closed her mouth one time. She’s the female version of Kelly. Kelly snout really bothers me. I’m not sure how he get p’ek roles. He’s so UGGGG!!!

Nope don't care for her.

Omg don't reminds me of Kelly. I still don't understand why him as praek. I think if they are looking for older generation guys as praek, Big would've done a better job than Kelly.

BTW the song is catchy! Is it a Cambodian song?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's with Janie guysss. Am I missing something ?
Haha. Nothing.
If you watch this video you’ll see what I mean. I think she only closed her mouth one time. She’s the female version of Kelly. Kelly snout really bothers me. I’m not sure how he get p’ek roles. He’s so UGGGG!!!

Haha. I couldn't finish the video. Her dentures are either too big or she's had too much plastic surgery on her nose.
She kind of reminds me of Namtarn, except Namtarn is gorgeous and actually closes her mouth. Haha.