[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Carthun

sarNie Egg
After the last episode I got a big BPS depression. I already rewatched all episodes while airing and all the fin scenes too so I watched all events, interviews, specials I could find. And luckily with the help from this forum I found someone reading the original book on Youtube. I have to admit I like the scenes Broadcast added and also the P'Date in the lakorn is more touchy and open with his feelings compared to book's P'Date. But the book was of course more detailed and so there was also an explanation to why Karakade was so evil. It was also hinted in the lakorn by P'Pin but not that clear. It was because Karakade lost her parents when she was very young and after she got bullied and taken advantaged a lot. So she had to learn the hard way that you have to be strong, mean and demanding to survive the world. I'm looking forward to the English translation of the book to read it myself.

Meanwhile you guys are still so active it took me days to read all the over 100 pages till the last episode and everytime I thought now I'm close to catching up the next day the pages moved up again so fast and I was still behind.

I couldn't choose between Weir and Pope, totally different style but I love them both although no I prefer Pope, always had a soft spot for him. As Bella already chose Weir I can take her leftover and comfort Pope :naughty2: For me it's totally ok if they are just staying a kookwan in lakorns but I would love to have them in a modern setting and Pope needs to get out of his comfort zone and playing a non-gentleman, something JumLeuyRuk-ish maybe. But please no dumb p'ek. I'm a little angry that there are still no confirmed news about his next lakorns just rumours. So next year we most probably won't see him on tv :mad:

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Hello.

I'm a new fan from Indonesia.

I really love this drama. It's my first historical Thai drama, and I particularly love the explosive chemistry of Bella and Pope.

As a greeting, I offer you a fanfiction of Khun P'/Karakade.

Writing fanfiction is my way of pouring out my feelings.

Maybe you can try reading it if you want:

(Not So) Small Talks: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1339967/not-so-small-talks-lovedestiny

Meanwhile, I'll backtrack this 600+ forum first.

I am so ecstatic that there's a Love Destiny forum in English TT_____TT
Please write more ,I like it so much

Carthun

sarNie Egg
Hello.

I'm a new fan from Indonesia.

I really love this drama. It's my first historical Thai drama, and I particularly love the explosive chemistry of Bella and Pope.

As a greeting, I offer you a fanfiction of Khun P'/Karakade.

Writing fanfiction is my way of pouring out my feelings.

Maybe you can try reading it if you want:

(Not So) Small Talks: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1339967/not-so-small-talks-lovedestiny

Meanwhile, I'll backtrack this 600+ forum first.

I am so ecstatic that there's a Love Destiny forum in English TT_____TT
Your story was amazing. I need more bedtime storys :cheer:

By the way what happened to the group fanfic? I think we were waiting for someone to write a LSP scene? @phatman and who else was involved?

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yeah...it didn't fit in the show....but his background was very important in the character development of Por Date in the book. Because his brother was talented and becoming favorite of the king, some people didn't like it and he was framed and exiled.....After that Por Date learned to hide his talents and stayed low politically. His habit of getting drunk every day was mentioned in the show....but they didn't give a reason why...this was the reason. He wanted his reputation tarnished a bit so that his political rivals won't target him like his brother.
Ooooo!!!! So that’s what happened...wow. Por Date is very smart! I wish they emphasized more on Por Date’s relationship with Por Si. I was left with so much curiosity after Por Si’s cameo!

I always wondered why Por Date drank so much with Por Reung. Lol it’s a very smart political tactic on Por Date’s part. Shoot, I need to read the book and re imagine the book in my head starring Pope Bella now. Lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
After the last episode I got a big BPS depression. I already rewatched all episodes while airing and all the fin scenes too so I watched all events, interviews, specials I could find. And luckily with the help from this forum I found someone reading the original book on Youtube. I have to admit I like the scenes Broadcast added and also the P'Date in the lakorn is more touchy and open with his feelings compared to book's P'Date. But the book was of course more detailed and so there was also an explanation to why Karakade was so evil. It was also hinted in the lakorn by P'Pin but not that clear. It was because Karakade lost her parents when she was very young and after she got bullied and taken advantaged a lot. So she had to learn the hard way that you have to be strong, mean and demanding to survive the world. I'm looking forward to the English translation of the book to read it myself.

Meanwhile you guys are still so active it took me days to read all the over 100 pages till the last episode and everytime I thought now I'm close to catching up the next day the pages moved up again so fast and I was still behind.

I couldn't choose between Weir and Pope, totally different style but I love them both although no I prefer Pope, always had a soft spot for him. As Bella already chose Weir I can take her leftover and comfort Pope :naughty2: For me it's totally ok if they are just staying a kookwan in lakorns but I would love to have them in a modern setting and Pope needs to get out of his comfort zone and playing a non-gentleman, something JumLeuyRuk-ish maybe. But please no dumb p'ek. I'm a little angry that there are still no confirmed news about his next lakorns just rumours. So next year we most probably won't see him on tv :mad:
I don't think no one is born evil, at least I hope not lol, but the environment that we are in is what form us to what we are. With love and compassion , we can get thru hard time and thats where Kade came in and helped her younger sister, Karakade.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Wiang Kum Kam for Pope is pretty much a sure thing. His fanclub seems convinced.

As for Pope and Bella, I think they're just really great friends. They did spend almost 2 years filming BPS, and 90% of that time with each other. I don't think they'd flirt publicly if it meant anything. It'd be like their dirty secret. People only do that if they're really comfortable with each other and know it means nothing. Pope wouldn't do that with Susie cause he has a real crush lol.

CPY

GotomySin
Oh no! Still hoping it's not true. He has a history of sleeping around? And did this Peak publicly said they did it?
Oh Bells, if it's a yes then I feel for you. And if it's still a yes one day your heart will know what it should do.
This is not new for Weir. I heard about him and Pancake doing the same thing too.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I think Wiang Kum Kam for Pope is pretty much a sure thing. His fanclub seems convinced.

As for Pope and Bella, I think they're just really great friends. They did spend almost 2 years filming BPS, and 90% of that time with each other. I don't think they'd flirt publicly if it meant anything. It'd be like their dirty secret. People only do that if they're really comfortable with each other and know it means nothing. Pope wouldn't do that with Susie cause he has a real crush lol.
I watched the 3Zaap epi where they were teasing him about his crush on Susie. She is very pretty, but a little too sharp for my taste. Oh well. Whatever floats his boat.

BTW, do the rumors of Pope being a player have any credibility?

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
The show is over but people are still madly obsessed. I've been seeing a lot of Wat Thais in the states doing Kade's "ok" sign in their songkran advertisements. lol It's quite hilarious. I'm also doing reruns on my favorite scenes - which is every episode. HAHA

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Omg, the book is getting an official English translation? That's exciting! If it gets released in the US I'll definitely try to read it.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Got and his perverted looks are killing me!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh5hF9WAGl6/

Literally my reaction to Got
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh9K2TjlfDa/
Omg! Pope’s face is priceless in this shot!!! Lol!!!

Going back to Pope and Bella. Yes, I too truly believe they are great friends and his mini crush on Susie is adorable. He doesn’t even follow her on IG though. Lol but who dares follow their crush on IG lol. Anyway, the pee nong relationship he has with Bella is very fun and energetic, they have some of the funniest BTS I’ve come across. How dare he smack her in the stomach! But really only a friend you have a great relationship with can do that. Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42

So you got privvy to the book? That's great! When we love something, to go all out to get whatever details even unearthing under rocks is the positive thing to do. Knowledge IS power - AND cure. The story Prince of Persia had 7 colourful hardcovers moviebooks & paperback & every magazine article there is (I got them all) so I understand how it is a movie depression - only way out is to feed the obsession hehe.

Pin did mentioned thugs & bullies in their hometown; I thought she meant there were gangsters who beat up the neighbourhood & the place is not safe with Mae Karakade without a father & no male protection. And she's so rich they could be robbed. But if even so this is the reason MK is that evil it doesn't justify her violence in another's household & no way she deserves a way into a man's heart. Of Por Date, I thought the book would be more graphic - but it's not?? Shame! I thought it's Thai TV & not semi X-rated that's why they show him so shy......