[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Oh, don't make me the perv one in the group. I think it was you or @pangiaxiong or @KitKat516 that started to talk about the 3 leading men of Bella while @phatman and I were hot on Weir vs. Pope. Then @Rosi2 threw in foursome.

I am just an innocent bystander. hahahahaha :celebrate16:
Let me flashback who started with "works with there three" talk and did thing to my poor innocent heart :facepalm:

I think that's why it's so fun to ship PopeBell and also love Bell dating Weir. Somehow it works with these three. lol

Edit my grammar oh my I'm flustered

Last edited:
muahahahahaha. I was innocently commenting on shipping PopeBell and Bell with Weir in real life when you drop the "threesome" bomb. You can add JJ in there now if you want 4some. What is that baby boy going to do with the three sexy beings.:risas3::risas3:
SEEEE!!!! here you go again.

Anyway, I’m about the same age as JJ so I'm a baby then :naughty2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh, don't make me the perv one in the group. I think it was you or @pangiaxiong or @KitKat516 that started to talk about the 3 leading men of Bella while @phatman and I were hot on Weir vs. Pope. Then @Rosi2 threw in foursome.

Wasn't me :p. I'm spazzing over Jiranee right now. oh wait Weir (1) Pope (2) James Ji (3).... 3.. oh oops :risas3::risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope I'm doing the reply correctly:
Episode 7: I took their conversation as, Kuhn P don't lie to me, I know what you are really doing and it isn't drinking. And Kuhn P got annoyed because she caught him. :)

Dude, I'm obsess with this lakorn!! Everyone here are like detectives but they share for free. Lol
It's not that we're detectives it's that we've seen this lakorn so many times we know every little detail. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. Innocent my butt! You dreamt of shirtless Weir. I'm gonna tell Bella!

Where was this from? They're so cute and awkward. Haha.

Let me flashback who started with "works with there three" talk and did thing to my poor innocent heart :facepalm:

Edit my grammar oh my I'm flustered
So who started!?? Haha. Who started this whole Popellair thing?? And where did this plus JJ come from?? Haahaha. Am I not caught up?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Btw I received my CD!!! I'm listening to it right now Currently on track 8 or 9? So far no humming instrumental yet. *crossing finger*

I'm so sad that my two favorite scenes weren't included in the photobook, but it's ok. I'm content!

Now if only that instrumental will come on!!!