[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I can’t ship them in real life lol. I think she looks perfect with Weir. As long as they return on screen I’ll be happy. Pope is unpredictable...I want to see his next leading lady...after Chippy and Bella lol

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I went and watched few scenes from the movie Sabrina.....and I was totally imagining Pope and Bella as Linus and Sabrina...they really should adapt this one. It can be made very easily into a lakorn....with addition of all the tropes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gosh. They totally ruined the romantic KaDate feels. Hahah .

Omg I love this pic. I wish they'd included a back hug in the lakorn. Haha.

I went and watched few scenes from the movie Sabrina.....and I was totally imagining Pope and Bella as Linus and Sabrina...they really should adapt this one. It can be made very easily into a lakorn....with addition of all the tropes.
What is this Sabrina you guys are talking about?? Haha. The only Sabrina I know Sabrina: the Teenage Witch. Hahah.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
If they could remake an American movie, I want Mrs. Winterbourne/No man of her own! This was already remade with Pol many years ago on Ch3 but I love it so much!! One of my favorite lakorns.

All I remember was nang ek was pregnant by some dude, she goes to the city and meets this nice couple on the train, the couple was expecting like her. The train crashes, nang ek escapes and they mistakingly believe she was the dead pregnant women. The in laws of the dead couple take her in and she finds out the dead guy had a twin. Lol it’s very good! I would like to see Pope as this character, meanie again because will fall for nang ek.

Oh yeah, I also stand by Fah Pieng Din remake! Lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Fah Pieng Din, Fah Pieng Din, Fah Pieng Din, Fah Pieng Din! Can we demand or write a letter to CH3 to demand they put them together in Fah Pieng Din!? :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Pope can play boyish, cute yet manly at the same time with an immature attitude and Belle def will nail being one strong woman and feisty.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
What is this Sabrina you guys are talking about?? Haha. The only Sabrina I know Sabrina: the Teenage Witch. Hahah.
1995 hollywood movie about a two rich brothers older one work driven....younger one a playboy...their plain jane chauffeur s daughter has a crush on the playboy... she leaves for an internship in Paris and comes back a refined fashionable lady...the playboy falls for her neglecting his fiance, daughter of a future business partner....the older brother steps in to divert the chauffeur s daughter attention to himself and makes her fall for him....in the process falling for her himself...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:aaaaa::thumbup:
That's the funny thing...their fans never shipped them in real life...
Coz they knew it was never gonna happen.

OMG:aaaaa: ....big Sarun fan here...never loved another show like IPK....miss the madness.
I missed the madness too...the magic of IPK/Arshi. Over time I have less hope they will ever pair up again. :( I don't understand why producers won't cast them in a new show. :facepalm:

I'm glad the Thai industry is not like that. We all can be certain that we'll see Pope and Bella in another lakorn in the future.:cheer: