[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was rewatching the behind the scenes and this crossed my mind.

If only Pope's voice did not crack during this take, this pull in that he did would've been so much better. So smexy!!
Screenshot_2018-04-19-20-49-49-1.png

I mean just look at the difference. Pope and his awkward hand. Hahaha. I can't take my eyes off that awkward hand.
Screenshot_2018-04-19-21-37-01-1.png

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Talking about what's proper and not, I love when Kade wanted to go to the boat race (update: was it the boat race or just to tour around the city, I can't remember) and Date is like, a proper lady doesn't go see (naked/single guys race/ tour...) and Kade was like "I'm not a proper lady" hahahah. That looks on his face was priceless. You got that Date, she isn't a proper lady, whatcha gonna do now? lol
What episode was that? I want to see the expression again.

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
@yoyo_icecube , too many fans here. Hahahaa
I know, I've been trying to finish reading from page 511 without success.
never once in my life... im so struggle to catch up a thread. not even in soompi.. (well.. when i was active in soompi kdrama threads, i used to have alot of time.. now im is working.. my time is limited)

i thought this thread would be slow down after the drama ends.. but no.. its still growing in lightning speed. oh god.

Back to my list to change my mood.

8) how Pope likes squinting his left eyes shut when he laughs. Do you notice that too?

View attachment 13822 View attachment 13823
View attachment 13821
Ok... little eye-candy gift of Pope before I go to sleep...

The list continues. Lol

9) His biting habit... sounds naughty yeah? Hehehe
It’s actually really cute and PG (sort of). He bites his fingers or his lips at events or shows... maybe nerves but so cute....especially lip biting part

Did you notice it too or I am just becoming an AMAZING Pope stalker? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

A7F1FB9C-76F7-4158-A4AB-EDA739FC1C69.jpeg 98753EE8-CD70-46F0-883B-C3D937314A89.jpeg 861ECE63-0B52-48A1-94C4-A48A8D9732FC.jpeg

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
Oh yesss I have!! Thus far the best Chinese translated cover I have seen - because the translations are more leaning towards classical Chinese, more poetic - so it's more fitting as well. The others I've seen is more vernacular and modern, that's why I didn't really fancy them so much because it just felt incongruent with the song.
can anyone provide me the translation??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
never once in my life... im so struggle to catch up a thread. not even in soompi.. (well.. when i was active in soompi kdrama threads, i used to have alot of time.. now im is working.. my time is limited)

i thought this thread would be slow down after the drama ends.. but no.. its still growing in lightning speed. oh god.
Hahaha. Nope not when we're still high on BPS drugs.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
The ost by Bella is almost 1 million views now. I'm surprised that she can hold the note.
I saw the clips that has Pope and Bella do the promotion for JJ and Taew lakorn, I'm a little mad at the ch3 cuz they didn't do the promotion for BPSW before it was on air, and now they use the popularity of BPSW in every way, every form

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
l think to be a bit fair to Janward Date did encourage her by his actions that he will break his engagement and marry her. But after a scene with servants talking we know Date couldn't have broken the engagement...unless his father wanted it too....and his father will never go back on his word...so Date had no other option except to stall for now. I think eventually he would've married Karakade if she hadn't tried to kill Janward and did cause another person's death. The reason I think this is the time they lived in and the rules of their society....Date not marrying Karakade would've ruined her life...like her reputation as a discarded woman won't allow anyone else to marry her...and I don't think Khun Loong would allow that to happen to his niece. Also Date, no matter how head strong he is, he is still a filial son.
That said....I agree Janwards behavior was not proper at all. Date was already engaged for years before Karakade father's death I think. Everyone would be aware of this. Janward having feelings for Date is one thing but she was encouraging his feelings with her actions when she knew he was not available. Even though their society allowed multiple wives....there would be only one main wife. With Khun Lek's status, he would not allow Janward to become a second wife/concubine...and Karakade was Khun Loongs niece and his choice he won't allow her to be second either. This situation had no other solution except for Date to marry Karakade...and Date knew that too...which is why he never made any verbal promises to Janward. But as we know, Karakade, instead of keeping her patience took an action that had fatal consequences....which turned the whole situation on its head. No way would Date let go of this opportunity to get his freedom.
I think Date and Janward were both improper in their conduct. And Kade was right to throw this in Date's face when he accused her of flirting.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

The list continues. Lol

It’s actually really cute and PG (sort of). He bites his fingers or his lips at events or shows... maybe nerves but so cute....especially lip biting part

Did you notice it too or I am just becoming an AMAZING Pope stalker? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 13844 View attachment 13845 View attachment 13846
You did not just do that to me?!
tenor.gif

Saving them all!

The list continues. Lol

I'm so tempted to change my dp but i cant abandon my curent dp im conflicted

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm sad and disappointed there were no deleted scenes. However, I do loved the BTS they had. Pope and Bella are so playful, and added with Prajun too. It's a miracle they were able to complete this lakorn.

@Calligraphy Such a beautiful drawing! can't wait for your fic!!!

@phatman Got your gif! hehehe. He wanted to test the water lol. I'm going to stop because this will turn into a bad joke.

I made this and was searching for a title and remembered all the talk of how Pope kind of resemble Captain. My favorites of Captain's are Fah Pieng Din and Roy Ruk Roy Adeed. They recently made an adaptation of RRRR with Tono and Jui, but Fah Pieng Din hasn't had one yet. This is my revision with Pope and Bella.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
What episode was that? I want to see the expression again.
That was in ep. 7 toward the beginning after the water filter thing. And it was actually about her going to the Chinese Market/ Lakorn theater. He won't take her and said that a good woman doesn't go to the market and she's like, I'm not a good woman, I can go lol.

CPY

GotomySin
Oh, that. She wanted to follow Rheung to the Chinese market where the lakorn theatres are. He said no, and warned, "Don't you make those begging eyes at me". Nice girls don't go that place, and she's so naughty in saying she's not one - so she could! His face was funny then, his eyes went huge. With him in that mood Kade chose to ignore him & strut her stuff with Rheung, that's the part we noticed that day about Bella having a beautiful body. While he sat in a miff upstairs that's all he saw - Kade & Rheung. And suddenly he came to her window & said he's taking her to the Chinese market hahahah.

Somewhere earlier on or further I think, Date knows that she knows she can twist him round her finger. When there was that problem of her not being allowed to buy mosquito nets for the servants he saw the pitiful looks she sent him & knows what's coming. And true to form she turned up at the pier that night to give her own money for the nets. I think that's the only time I thought I saw Por Date having tea at the pier in the middle of the night, reading IN THE DARK. What's the bet he's NOT waiting for her.
vlcsnap-2018-04-20-13h44m23s078.png

@Rosi2, this is epic!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The ost by Bella is almost 1 million views now. I'm surprised that she can hold the note.
I saw the clips that has Pope and Bella do the promotion for JJ and Taew lakorn, I'm a little mad at the ch3 cuz they didn't do the promotion for BPSW before it was on air, and now they use the popularity of BPSW in every way, every form
When BPS was airing, I didn’t see any of ch3 top actor promoting this. I see actors from other channels promoting this more. That was a let down from ch3.

Last edited:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond

The list continues. Lol

My favorite is probably the last one. The habit added with the glasses and his dimples. This is why Pisoot has a soft spot in my heart. :naughty2: