[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
I wrote about no 2. Okay last time Bella and Aum got a lakorn together and negative news surfaced. Nat didn't allow Aum to watch the lakorn.

Noi is Ken Teeradeth wife. She is an actress turned producer. Ken and Anne ship sank because of her jealousy (although she didn't show). By the way, she was the n'rai for original version of Plerng Boon. Guess, Bella took which role? Anne's role. Hahahaha....
remind me of toey jarin's character in kluen cheewit xD lolz.. but her hubby (louis) was a director not an actor.

u guys are too fast. i can only read 2-3 pages a day.. but this thread jump 10 pages a day.. xD

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol yes I was talking about wanting more younger men with older women storylines in dramas and yes after you cross 30/40 you start noticing younger men more....but I can't refute that an older man who bears the knowledge and experience of his years proudly has his own charm and attraction.
These days Kdramas are going through some change as all the young actors in their prime have gone for their mandatory service, therefore most of the dramas are filled with veteran actors and actresses who just pull you in with their effort less talent.
I'm afraid I don't watch Korean dramas at all since from start, though I don't mind the odd heart-tugging Japanese ones though (the period ones). But I think you realised by now nothing beats these Thai dramas, some are real gems.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I can't stop feeling so glad to see them having probably the most exciting time in their lives right now. That's a poignant video. A shared closeness of having achieved something beyond their dreams. I don't think Weir would mind seeing Pope hanging on to her waist like that, because it's just two people sharing an unexpected & great experience - after starting out on the usual tough journey of a movie that's not anticipated to blow up to the skies that way, and it did. Bless them!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Sandpit Scene :

I hope I'm not being mean in saying something about Mae Janward, or reading the wrong thing based on her actions. She is what we locals call "hands & feet inside the stomach" which means not showing the real you. Looks soft & feminine & gentle (damsel in distress), but inside it's stainless steel. She's a noble, and always accompanied, but at the sandcastles she wanted to go on her own, IN THE DARK no less, to fetch more sand. So sneaky, isn't that a sure fire signal to entice Por Date to be the gentleman? Too bad Khun P had other ideas & got his lackey (Rheung hahaha) to do the deed!

She also went to his house a few times on pretext of her mum making him desserts. Someone else would have said you're ready to wait HOURS for my son who's gone to town (not proper for a young lady) but unfortunately not Mae Jumpa. And she did wait, and asked to speak to him alone. Seeing all these I see her not the pleasant angel as she's known, and Kade being heaps better (what you see is what you get). I'm also surprised why Date didn't noticed how rude she was each time she ignores Kade's hellos.

CPY

GotomySin
Sandpit Scene :

I hope I'm not being mean in saying something about Mae Janward, or reading the wrong thing based on her actions. She is what we locals call "hands & feet inside the stomach" which means not showing the real you. Looks soft & feminine & gentle (damsel in distress), but inside it's stainless steel. She's a noble, and always accompanied, but at the sandcastles she wanted to go on her own, IN THE DARK no less, to fetch more sand. So sneaky, isn't that a sure fire signal to entice Por Date to be the gentleman? Too bad Khun P had other ideas & got his lackey (Rheung hahaha) to do the deed!

She also went to his house a few times on pretext of her mum making him desserts. Someone else would have said you're ready to wait HOURS for my son who's gone to town (not proper for a young lady) but unfortunately not Mae Jumpa. And she did wait, and asked to speak to him alone. Seeing all these I see her not the pleasant angel as she's known, and Kade being heaps better (what you see is what you get). I'm also surprised why Date didn't noticed how rude she was each time she ignores Kade's hellos.

I agree with you @Rosi2 . Not only Mae Ying Janward, Malee also did show those signs when she saw Date. But Malee knew her own limit. Unlike Janward, she will pay a few visits and exchange eye contacts with Date in front of Kade.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I agree with you @Rosi2 . Not only Mae Ying Janward, Malee also did show those signs when she saw Date. But Malee knew her own limit. Unlike Janward, she will pay a few visits and exchange eye contacts with Date in front of Kade.
Oh, I did forgot Malee, yea - she too. Thanks @CPY. But she's a saddened soul & I guess she knows it she came too late into the picture; because by all aspects Kade & Date are promised. Even if people were crossing fingers they won't make it, at the time when they know of her as MAE KARAKADE, not Kade.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 13824 Was this scene in the last episode? I don’t remember it... I’m so disappointed in Ch3 right now. They seriously did not know how to handle the popularity of this drama, they underestimated it big time. Lol on a funnier note why must they be on a boat...
That's how they all came to be. Hahaha.

Sandpit Scene :

True, but if you think about it, back then it was common to have multiple wives, so it was normal for women to be attracted to men who are already taken. I don't blame Janward because she knew Date wouldn't marry Karakade and that everyone hated Karakade. Haha.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Oh, I did forgot Malee, yea - she too. Thanks @CPY. But she's a saddened soul & I guess she knows it she came too late into the picture; because by all aspects Kade & Date are promised. Even if people were crossing fingers they won't make it, at the time when they know of her as MAE KARAKADE, not Kade.
@Rosi2 , I liked how Kade blasted out that women at Ayutthaya did flirt and she pointed out both of them. Kudos to her!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Look Kade isn't the only one wearing the pants in these twosome relationship. I think the pic is from the Perd Wic event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhxWo1mDmSK/?taken-by=pellbope

Oh yeah, where she's wearing pink right from one of the mvs? Maybe the look is cause she didn't wash her hands before touching his food lol.
Ehh just when I thought he can't get anymore handsome this guys gets more dashing every day!! He looks good in black.