[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is it true that after the special BS is going to air everyday and they will add some delete scene that have not been air before? I saw that morning news but my thai is kinda suck I don't think I understand it correctly
Thats what we are hearing too....not sure though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Shakrit in Ra Raeng Fai knows who he want and he must get her but he never molest her!

After watching that comedian being smitten over BPS i cant help but to think of what he said being too many closeup face scene for pranang :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Yes. That's why I love Shakrit! He's definitely one of a kind.

View attachment 13775
View attachment 13776
She wanted him to admit he missed her but when he did admit to missing her so sincerely ...she almost squealed with giddiness
Wait a sec. . . . new scene?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Being mean and cunning doesn't mean he need to abuse woman.
Agree. And Shakrit is the perfect example.

I wish there is a compilations of Joi or the servants in general reacting to Date being a smitten pup :cheer::cheer:
Seriously. Someone needs to do it.

I was just thinking....just how many packs of breath mints these two must have gone through..... with soooo many scenes where they are almost in each others faces.....:risas3:
You would think a lot! But you know it's Pope. He only shows up to work with his phone and cap. Puahaha.

View attachment 13780
It was such a serious scene...but I'm thinking Bella fell so elegantly:thumbup:
She did. Look at how beautiful she is in that screen shot!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whenever I watch Thai lakorns, it makes me miss Thailand. I want to go back so bad. Or maybe, I just want to see Pope in real life and seduce him :celebrate16:
. . .And seduce him?! You gotta go through me first gal. Ain't nobody seducing my husband. If you're nice enough I'll share a piece of him. Hahaha.

I'm thinking they won't show the left out scenes...since they're planning to re-air the show as a daily and most likely they'll keep those scenes for that as they said to attract the viewers to watch again.
Ugh. Well by that time no one is gonna tune in because their so stingy! And untrustworthy! Haha. At least give us ONE scene. Sheesh .

View attachment 13786
This was so badass....didn't know Got before now...will watch for him
Yyyaaaas. My babe. That was one if my favorite scenes. He's such a big boss! No wonder he's killing it in Kom Faek. He should get Best Actor in there .

Lmao i stumbled upon this making video of the scene Date carried Kade's body after her spirit went out of the body.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhI7YCxA1WW/

so funny when she went lifeless

OMG RIGHT IN TIME FOR KISS SCENE
I love how this scene addressed on Kade's recklessness. Date's eyes are teary when he told her how brave she is, braver than some men. But she only has 1 life in this life.

Forehead kiss ->french kiss :naughty2:
Haha. I'm surprise Pope was actually able to carry her. She doesn't seem all that heavy to begin with, but Pope is so small structured too you wouldn't think he'd be so strong. Hehe. I like. :naughty2:

You would think that it's such unromantic timing!? But noooo. We're talking about Kade here. Haha. She initiated it. She put her hands on his lips AND proceedes to kiss him. It's her making up with him like "Babe I'm sorry *smooch* forgive me na? *smooch, smooch*."
I agree that this kiss was very well set up.

View attachment 13787
Where is my wound kiss???
View attachment 13788
View attachment 13789
Lol he looked so flustered after she kissed him
Forget that wound kiss that chin kiss is like. . . .mmm. . . sensual! Haha.
Let me just put a refresher gif for everyone

I want that first peck! Someone make a gif of his first peck! The let-me-taste-a-bit-first peck. Hehe.

Hahahaha. So adorable. I wonder what Popella were imitating??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phra Petracha

Ikr! Like it hurts him so much that the king is pushing away everyone except phra py and phaulkon

Ugh Luang Sorasak portrayed by Got tho very intense! Got totally captured the explosive personality of prajao seur
Yeah. If the King didn't show so much favoritism perhaps things would've been better and more peaceful.
Btw I read up on Luang Sorasak. Wow. What a figure he was. Scary. Got showed his prowess in here and honestly if this lakorn were to be any longer Got's Luang Sorasak would be the good guy who turns evil when he tastes power. He gave us just a glimpse of how cruel he can be when he doubted Por Date at the end. Like dude y'all are a team!? Haha.

No new scenes:BangHead::crybaby2:
Urgh.

View attachment 13802
This is the first show I saw guy always goes for forehead or cheeks and the girl always goes for the lips...Kade is such an awesome lead.:clap::thumbup::worship2:
I know right?! She is what every nang'ek should be. Women power!! Haha.

Can't help but feels disappointed with this so called special.. I was waiting for the scene with the kids.:fighting3::facepalm:
Man. I'm mad. They lied to us!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think I realized how short Pope is. Lol at Bella man-spreading for Pope when its usually the other way around.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhwcFXKnAID/
Hahahaha. Can't get enough of this picture. I'm gonna save it.

Btw. Came upon this fmv. We were talking about Pope playing a Kawee of some sort and the song they used in here is from Sawan Biang. Haha. Coincidence?? It's Bupphae Saniwaat!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well the good thing is we know most of the deleted scenes are at the end so we can just watch the last week of it. I just really want that pier scene like now, the one where Kade grabs Date's hands to her cheeks.
Also the one Kade puts food on Date's plate. Date didn't look like he was all smitten so I'm guessing it's just a little before he professed his love for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ch3 is already ruining BPS success. These so-called special episodes are nothing special. The re-run will make people get tired of it instead of enjoying it. I know they are trying to keep the hype for a long long time but everything has its limit. I just sum up what people said today on IG and twitter.

I know nothing about marketing but what they do are like deceiving people. For a viewer point of view, it is not a good idea for re-run so soon..
Agree. Do the special showing the deleted scenes and bts then rerun WITH the deleted scenes added. Or heck don't rerun and just sell the uncut dvd boxset.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Also the one Kade puts food on Date's plate. Date didn't look like he was all smitten so I'm guessing it's just a little before he professed his love for her.
I was waiting for that too but it never came so I thought maybe that was Karakade scene in the beginning.....though I still haven't watched episode 1 completely....I ff-ed to when Kade and Reung came.....so not sure.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I watched up 2 ep 4...ahhhh.....soo good...the pk was wicked cute in while you sleeping. I need romance 3 is good too.
Yes he was super cute in WYWS...even though I like LJS....he was very boring in that show...JHI on the other hand, was lighting up the screen whenever he came:aaaaa:....and his smile:icon12:
Have you noticed the actor Most who plays Joi in BPS looks a lot like Jung Hae In....
Have you seen Witch's romance...that was not bad either....then another one I loved was a Japanese one called Doctor's affairs...both leads are doctors but the female lead is older and has given up on romance and has no life other than the hospital and male lead is smitten with her at first sight when he sees her saving a life during a party.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch those yet.

I saw Flower boy Raymun shop.

On my watch list... while I wait for Something in the rain.

I can hear your voice
Kimi pet
High school savvy