[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Or they could do a Sabrina!! That poster of yours would say it all Phatman, it looks like on a bridge by one of the many rivers in Paris. Sabrina, daughter of a chauffeur to a wealthy family, is fat, clumsy, spectacles (Kadesurang) and secretly in love with the playboy son (Rheung) of her dad's boss. Living on the mansion's grounds & above the garage since a baby, they sent her away to Paris to intern with a fashion house. Years later she returned, no longer as the girl she was, but a very beautiful & sophisticated woman. The playboy fell for her but there's his arranged marriage & a big business merger, so the big brother steps in! You can see Pope so much as the austere, cold, stern Harrison Ford (Linus the older brother), and Bella as the clumsy Kadesurang turned to the Mae Karakade's sophistication & beauty. Watch a bit of the video, and Pope does look a bit like Harrison when he's stern faced!
I loved Sabrina....seen every version there is...and Pope will be perfect as Linus....just that he won't look that older then Bella......maybe they can give him some grey hair and of course glasses can bring some maturity to a face.
Bella....I never would've seen her as Sabrina coz she always plays these characters I can't connect with.....but after BPS I think she can do any role out there....
I'm curious has english classics ever been adapted on thai Tv.....I know they adapt their own literature. Now that they are doing away with slap/kiss genre...or slowly toning them down.....I think they should try adapting some well known english classics and give them their own thai flavor.....like Jane Austen's works can be perfectly made to adapt as thai period dramas....Thats one of the reasons why I loved Prissana...I got such JA vibes from that show.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
How do you show picture like that? Can you teach me? What do you do?
I use Firefox....if there is a picture/image/photo on the page, it gives an option to take a screenshot when I right-click....after you do that....you move your mouse around the page to find what you want to save and click on that. When you click on the pic it will ask you to save, copy or download. I just copy from there and paste here.
Sorry...i edited a bit...even I'm not that familiar with it yet:facepalm:

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Guys I don't think I'm ready to move on yet...I've other shows waiting on my drive to watch but I just can't seem to get interested enough to watch them. I'm still re watching this one everyday.....and getting :love: over Date-Kade scenes even though I've watched them a hundred times already.