[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
same goes to me. This lakorn has me coming out as well.. out of nowhere lol

I haven't actually heard her speak English yet other than her instagram caption in english lol.
Silentmkfan, that signature gif of yours of Kade & Por Date at "Sweet Dreams" is lovely.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh. Except SS couple became real. We know Popella never will and I hope so too. Haha. I love them, but now I won't allow them to date. Hahha. Only as KaDate.
Popella doesn't need to be a real couple. They are like Num and Kob, they live only in our dramaland as a couple and that's good enough. I think Weir isn't bad looking and they make a cute pair. I'm glad Pope and Bella match very well in screen because he needed someone to boost his popularity since he's so underrated and I'm glad it's Bella cause she is gorgeous. I can watch their future dramas and won't get tired looking at this couple. Seems like they have great Chemistry off screen too. I'm glad they are not shy from showing affection at events and off screen because that means they are super comfortable with each other. Pope seems like a nice guy friend to Bella. On the other hand if down the road they get together then that's great too. But for now, them being my on screen couple is good enough. At least I can see them hug and kiss. :risas3:

Oh gosh. Except SS couple became real. We know Popella never will and I hope so too. Haha. I love them, but now I won't allow them to date. Hahha. Only as KaDate.
We don’t know what the future holds tho haha. But ain’t nobody to decide what the best for Pope x Bella. If it’s meant to be, it will be. I just love their chemistry on & off screen.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol! I can’t see Pope Bella be a real couple in real life. The chemistry they have a friends is way too beautiful, I like them just the way they are as long as they will make more lakorns together. I can’t get enough of them! They remind me of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. :)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
While Por Date likes to sniff and smell Mae Karakade, she on the other hand isn't willing to hold back from her kisses. I love that she's more aggressive with what she wants than be like all lady like and shy. I'm so happy this drama had lots of kisses and it was done appropriately too. Like it wasn't a flat lips smack together but kinda like soft kisses. Good job Pope and Bella! They both truly made their characters come alive with their love story
His sniffing is so sensuous the way he comes up close slowly behind her each time; it's only right she finally took the cue to its completion to satisfy him/her - and US!! Because from his first whiff on poem night, we had to wait many episodes later to that forest scene. Even while waiting, Khun P, Mum, Grandma, and also Karakade hahaha turned up in her dreams, but kisses - never!!

That scene after his return from France - she did the right thing with the flower in her ear.... even after 2 years away woww the way he goes for her from that angle.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@lakornkiki

OK on POPEZAAB! Why do I looooooooove POPE TANAWAT:

First of all. Pope is your above average actor. He is not handsome: his nose is big, he doesn't have sharp features, he's not muscular and he's smol. One would not fall in love at first sight; I definitely didn't. Most importantly he is no Patson Sarindu. BUUUUUUT. Why does all that matter when you've got other charming features?? Pope has all that a man ever needs (well if my future man has 1/100th of Pope I'll be satisfied for eternity haha). He's athletic, extremely talented in all arts, has mesmerizing eyes and a killer smile and most importantly he is beautiful at the heart with a beautiful voice to accompany it. These are all the reasons I need to be in love with this man.

The first thing that attracted me to Pope I knew about him was his athleticism. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE men who exercise. They don't have to workout and have a killer body (although it's a plus hehe), as long as they keep themselves healthy I'm good. When I saw him play soccer I almost fainted. He's so good. I love soccer so seeing Popessi on the field was very satisfying. Those skillz! Speaking of skills, why did Pope change his career?

He is super artistic, he definitely would've made one hot graphic designer! The way he draws with his left handedness makes him so unique! I especially love watching him sketch, even though the sketches may come out as stick figures. It's the confidence he has that steals my heart. I've also seen a few of his pieces, like wow. WOW. He needs to open up an art gallery for his works. I will fly to Thailand to catch a glimpse of them through the window! I'll catch a glimpse of that beautiful face of his too.

So I said Pope is not handsome. Sure, because he's not, he is hella hawt. Those dreamy eyes of his whether glaring or gazing you can't help falling in love.

If anyone doesn't like him that person must not see his inner values.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
@lakornkiki

First of all. Pope is your above average actor. He is not handsome: his nose is big, he doesn't have sharp features, he's not muscular and he's smol. One would not fall in love at first sight; I definitely didn't. Most importantly he is no Patson Sarindu. BUUUUUUT. Why does all that matter when you've got other charming features?? Pope has all that a man ever needs (well if my future man has 1/100th of Pope I'll be satisfied for eternity haha). He's athletic, extremely talented in all arts, has mesmerizing eyes and a killer smile and most importantly he is beautiful at the heart. These are all the reasons I need to be in love with this man.
The first thing that attracted me to Pope I knew about him was his athleticism. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE men who exercise. They don't have to workout and have a killer body (although it's a plus hehe), as long as they keep themselves healthy I'm good.

To be continued. . .
I think Pope IS handsome though.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
@lakornkiki

First of all. Pope is your above average actor. He is not handsome: his nose is big, he doesn't have sharp features, he's not muscular and he's smol. One would not fall in love at first sight; I definitely didn't. Most importantly he is no Patson Sarindu. BUUUUUUT. Why does all that matter when you've got other charming features?? Pope has all that a man ever needs (well if my future man has 1/100th of Pope I'll be satisfied for eternity haha). He's athletic, extremely talented in all arts, has mesmerizing eyes and a killer smile and most importantly he is beautiful at the heart. These are all the reasons I need to be in love with this man.
The first thing that attracted me to Pope I knew about him was his athleticism. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE men who exercise. They don't have to workout and have a killer body (although it's a plus hehe), as long as they keep themselves healthy I'm good.

To be continued. . .
I find him very handsome and he seems to have a good sense of humor. Like you said, I like a guy who takes care of himself but I don't want a PT God either. And nice teeth is a huge plus:)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
We got so many, I think Pope said no kisses so that all the kisses would be a surprise.
I like each time she sort of jumps (quick moves) on him to kiss him, but that kiss at the end is so beautiful because it isn't just the kiss & the hugs but the way how close they are as a couple. They're so comfortable and happy and there's nothing to care for in the world except in the ways they love each other.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
(A) This story & its horses :

1) Horse to ravish wife in case wife did something real bad
2) Ride a horse (Kade on a period)
3) Ride a horse (Date/Kade ride a horse for real)
4) To reborn as a sea-Horse

(B) Do you think Kade is credited for creating sanitary napkins in the 16th century Thailand.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Pope is very handsome in his own way. Not Korean/Chinese hot looking but the dude is charming as heck to outbeat anyone. He’s also a great actor who takes on different roles. Off screen though, he’s freakin’ hilarious and cunning. I love his body type! To me, he has the perfect body. His arms...jeez, let’s leave it at that. And the video I had posted earlier with him imitating that song in a high voice...I just realized he sounds like a Thai Mickey Mouse lmao!! I love this dude, he makes me smile for days.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I like each time she sort of jumps (quick moves) on him to kiss him, but that kiss at the end is so beautiful because it isn't just the kiss & the hugs but the way how close they are as a couple. They're so comfortable and happy and there's nothing to care for in the world except in the ways they love each other.
Yes, this. There is just the two of them. Love it.