[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But reading from the synopsis the Ploy's character been married 3 times!!! If she had 2 failed marriages & one dead husband that means she's "opened" already before she went to Pope. Not so romantic lehh
Yeah. Not very romantic. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nnnooooooooo Min!!!!!! Anyone but Min.

Ok so the ladies behind the curtain that PraPhetRacha were the daughter and concubine of PraNarai. The concubine was the sister of PraPhetRacha. (Lol sorry I was rewatching and Falcon mentioned it on one of the scenes I fwd :rolleyes:)
Ahhhh. Makes sense.

CPY

GotomySin
CPY - at one time you said this - and you promised to add later. Where is it? heheheheheee

CPY said:

Khun P' imagination getting wild. These can be proven when:

- The scene where he said he will choose the method of punishment because he accused Kade having affair (with our Reung of course). One of the way is let the horse ravish her. He laughed when saw Kade's frightened face about that horse punishment.

- He tighten himself and get closer to her during the horse ride.

Some I will add later. Muhahahahaha...

Sorry, busy with my works. I will add when I am free.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished the finale episode of this lakorn. I just love it. Love everything about it, especially Bella Ranee. She is now my #1 Thai actress!!!!!!!!!
Now I try to find her other lakorns. Does anybody know what lakorns she played in? Thank you.

By the way, I want to change my name Lovenk to LoveBella but I don't know how to do it. Could someone please tell me how to do it because I am not good with computer.

Thank you very much.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Not very romantic. Haha.
Not very romantic if compared to BPS cause nangek seems like a hardcore woman but inside she's fragile. So she's very daring that she cause her husband to fluster a lot, but i just love Pope's character here cause he accepts his wife's flaws and quirks, he is so sweet

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished the finale episode of this lakorn. I just love it. Love everything about it, especially Bella Ranee. She is now my #1 Thai actress!!!!!!!!!
Now I try to find her other lakorns. Does anybody know what lakorns she played in? Thank you.

By the way, I want to change my name Lovenk to LoveBella but I don't know how to do it. Could someone please tell me how to do it because I am not good with computer.

Thank you very much.
You should try padiwarada ^^

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Khun Loong & Kade's scenes are often the most touching ones; he's so observant of her situation in that household, it would lead her to tears like none of the scoldings from anyone else ever could. One of the moving scenes is when she came back from an outing & so happy -

Kade: You should have joined us, uncle. It's so much fun!
KL: Really now? (The lapses, intonation in his words has a deep feel to it). I'm happy.... that you are here....and feeling this way.
That look on her face, probably remembering the time they spoke she said there being no forests where she came from, the place she missed. Clearly between them she knows he knew then she's not talking of MAE KARAKADE's home in the Muang province.
When she moved forward & knelt to him, it's obvious he's also referring to THAT other thing.
KL: You're sure?
Kade: Yes
Love Khun Loong here, the way he understands her yes is a yes to everything in this new life he's advised her to accept when she cried that time. To see her finally accept herself as part of this family, and not just as a dependent.
KL: He's going away in a few days, you know, and will be gone for a long time. (His touch on her head is kindly) You stay with me, when he returns we'll hold your wedding.

The smile & assuring raised brows he gave his son, in his subtle unspoken ways he helped move the situation for Por Date & Kade to be together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Thank you very much.
Haha. Yeah, she has definitely risen up my list. As a matter of fact she's my #2 currently from her generation.
I don't think you can change your username.

I haven't finished any of Bella's other lakorns, but may I suggest her completely subbed ones: Padiwarada, Suphaburoot Jutathep, Wimarn Mekkala, Pope Rak and Plerng Boon.

Last edited:
Me too. I'm gonna try it again after finishing all of Pope's subbed lakorns. Bella has a lot more completely subbed lakorns, so all her's are next. Hehe.
Really recommended to watch Padiwarada & Suparburoot Jutathep series. I've been her fans since then.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Can someone link me the cover by Sam (something else) that was shared here on this thread? It was the Or Jao song. The site was on Facebook. I forgot the singer's full name

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg you guys are all watching Samee Teetra?
There's no subs but this one of Pope's look so funny !
POR YUNG LUNG MAI WAHNG (2017)

Synopsis:
Teng is a moderator and producer who is a single man. He is busy with work and spends all his time for the work. Teng has a younger brother, Toad, who studied in America and got his hi-so girlfriend pregnant accidentally. Both of them are not ready to be parents but they don’t want to get an abortion. Therefore, they came back to Thailand to ask for Teng’s help. Toad and hisgirlfriend forced Teng to help them to keep this secret, they also start living with Teng. However, when Toad’s girlfriend already gave birth to child, they left the baby with Teng and went back to America… Chidao is a nursery’s nanny, Teng always lets her look after his nephew. The relationship between Teng and Chidao is changing along with the time.

My mind's still on BPS, but that could be a try.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's no subs but this one of Pope's look so funny !
POR YUNG LUNG MAI WAHNG (2017)

Synopsis:
Teng is a moderator and producer who is a single man. He is busy with work and spends all his time for the work. Teng has a younger brother, Toad, who studied in America and got his hi-so girlfriend pregnant accidentally. Both of them are not ready to be parents but they don’t want to get an abortion. Therefore, they came back to Thailand to ask for Teng’s help. Toad and hisgirlfriend forced Teng to help them to keep this secret, they also start living with Teng. However, when Toad’s girlfriend already gave birth to child, they left the baby with Teng and went back to America… Chidao is a nursery’s nanny, Teng always lets her look after his nephew. The relationship between Teng and Chidao is changing along with the time.

My mind's still on BPS, but that could be a try.
I was watching it during BPS. It's funny and PopeMew was so cute but I think it is due time for them to have a romance drama.