[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Remember that clip where during that even they were wearing traditional clothes and Pope was acting all shy after Bella was saying something?? Well here is the reason. Haha.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/18060...51238799&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights

Oh wait. For those who can't see. Pretty much Bella said they have four kids and it's due to Date's skills in lo sam pao! Hahaha.
Awww..... wish can understand the whole interview. So nice to see Got & PJ & Louis and all the rest there too.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I was watching it during BPS. It's funny and PopeMew was so cute but I think it is due time for them to have a romance drama.
KitKat516 to tell the truth I won't be happy anymore until I can find a way to cool a bit on the BPS thing. Right now nothing looks nice, I don't even want to rerun Jam Loey Rak when at one time I loved that so much.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
CPY - at one time you said this - and you promised to add later. Where is it? heheheheheee

CPY said:

Khun P' imagination getting wild. These can be proven when:

- The scene where he said he will choose the method of punishment because he accused Kade having affair (with our Reung of course). One of the way is let the horse ravish her. He laughed when saw Kade's frightened face about that horse punishment.

- He tighten himself and get closer to her during the horse ride.

Some I will add later. Muhahahahaha...
Wasn't the one where he will sell her to a brothel worse than the horse punishment one? What do you think?

Nnnooooooooo Min!!!!!! Anyone but Min.
Agree... no Min please.

Oh, hey...... I'll take Weir!!!! hahahahaha. Seriously, I had the biggest crush (Still do. He is really REALLY REALLY HANDSOME in real life!! Truly a beautiful man with a very sexy voice.) and he is having a BIG year. I was at LA Film Fest when the Thai princess came and promoted his film. It's winning awards at Film Fests around. Should be so proud of Thai film industry and Weir.

Also, I am glad they are both having an amazing year. Weir's film is getting so many awards this year and Bella ... she is the country's sweetheart right now. Power couple! :icon12:

Last edited:

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
For those of you being good, thanks and for the ones intent on causing troubles, please review the rules thread.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

I've never had to ask for someone to be banned, but I will not hesitate to do so, if you continue to behave badly and attack other members with profanity or any thing of similar value.
Are you the admin? Can you please change my username from Chievhong to chievi4tennis please?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agree... no Min please.

Oh, hey...... I'll take Weir!!!! hahahahaha. Seriously, I had the biggest crush (Still do. He is really REALLY REALLY HANDSOME in real life!! Truly a beautiful man with a very sexy voice.) and he is having a BIG year. I was at LA Film Fest when the Thai princess came and promoted his film. It's winning awards at Film Fests around. Should be so proud of Thai film industry and Weir.

Also, I am glad they are both having an amazing year. Weir's film is getting so many awards this year and Bella ... she is the country's sweetheart right now. Power couple! :icon12:
But I love Min! Haha. I love my sticky rice couple. I don't like her squeaky@$$ voice, but she's the only gal at Ch7 that I like. Hahaha.

But I love Min! Haha. I love my sticky rice couple. I don't like her squeaky@$$ voice, but she's the only gal at Ch7 that I like. Hahaha.
I liked them for 2 of their first lakorns then Min got too much for me. LOL. I prefer Weir with Preaw. I really like Morrasom Sawat. That was a surprise for me...That was the last lakorn I enjoyed of Weir.

How about Pim at Ch.7? I only liked one lakron with Mik. I don't watch too many Ch.7 lakorns. toooo nam nao but couldn't resist Mik and Pim. The height difference and the mafia story was fun. It seems so long ago now. Here I made a vid for Mik + Pim when I had time to make FMVs.

Thinking of making one for PopeBella but there are so many out there......

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I liked them for 2 of their first lakorns then Min got too much for me. LOL. I prefer Weir with Preaw. I really like Morrasom Sawat. That was a surprise for me...That was the last lakorn I enjoyed of Weir.

How about Pim at Ch.7? I only liked one lakron with Mik. I don't watch too many Ch.7 lakorns. toooo nam nao but couldn't resist Mik and Pim. The height difference and the mafia story was fun. It seems so long ago now. Here I made a vid for Mik + Pim:

Yeah WeirMin's latest lakorn was a flop. That's probably why they're not getting paired up anymore. Haha. I was ok with MSS. It could've been better. I actually don't even remember how it ended. Haha. I'm neutral with Praew. She's alright. As for Pim? I haven't seen her. Sammy is the only other gal that interests me although I'm not really that much of a fan yet.

I shared about 40 pages back.... We talk so much, it's hard to find things in this thread sometimes.:)
Here you go. It is so cute.
Why hasn't this one been subbed???? Haha. Why?

sorry if this have been shared... but here is a full vid of PopeBell BPS event moments:

Funny thing is P'Urng is a big Weir fan. Lucky Pope ... she'll go to all his events now and take photos. She is a superfan and seems like she is really in love with BPS. So many vid and photos of Pope and Bella.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
you missed BPS and us lol.
:crybaby2::crybaby2:Very much!
Haha. I've been here everyday and will probably be here for the rest of my days .

Good job! Hahah.
For those of you being good, thanks and for the ones intent on causing troubles, please review the rules thread.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

I've never had to ask for someone to be banned, but I will not hesitate to do so, if you continue to behave badly and attack other members with profanity or any thing of similar value.
Oh no..who is causing trouble. Let's all be nice.

Remember that clip where during that even they were wearing traditional clothes and Pope was acting all shy after Bella was saying something?? Well here is the reason. Haha.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/18060...51238799&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights

Oh wait. For those who can't see. Pretty much Bella said they have four kids and it's due to Date's skills in lo sam pao! Hahaha.
Pope is funny and so shy lol. I love that Bella like to tease him about that topic hahaha. I miss them so much. Maybe I'll join the prom likit thread for the heck of it.

I just finished the finale episode of this lakorn. I just love it. Love everything about it, especially Bella Ranee. She is now my #1 Thai actress!!!!!!!!!
Now I try to find her other lakorns. Does anybody know what lakorns she played in? Thank you.

By the way, I want to change my name Lovenk to LoveBella but I don't know how to do it. Could someone please tell me how to do it because I am not good with computer.

Thank you very much.
She's my number 1 too. You should watch Padiwarada. It's good and I like Bella character in there.