[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok I found more detailed info on the book that will be Pope's new lakorn, Wiang Kum Kam. Putting in spoilers to be safe

So looks like the romance will come mostly in the beginning before marriage. King Mangrai and n'ek (I can't make out her name-it's something wiang chai) are engaged but never met each other. Then typical lakorn plot where they both pretend to be someone else, meet and fall in love. He wants to go check out his fiance and fakes an identity. At the same time, n'ek is disguised as a boy. They go on adventures, fall in love, marry with p'ek making his fatal promise. Then the next part is focused on King Mangrai building his kingdom.

The first crack in their marriage is because one of their sons died. Don't know why cause it wasn't explained. Then the 2nd n'ek Pai Kao(?), is sent to p'ek and he has to accept her for political reasons. This upsets n'ek even more but p'ek never touches 2nd n'ek. So n'ek decides to go stay in the temple permanently and becomes a Mae Chee (the ladies in white who lives in temples). The 2nd p'ek (A Fa) is n'eks best friend and visits her every day at the temple. He loves her but she doesn't know it. Pai Kao ends up falling for A Fa. Then there's a 3rd guy who loves Pai Kao but she loves A Fa who loves n'ek who loves p'ek. Lol it sounds so messed up.

Some more political history, war stuff and eventually p'ek gets struck by lightning due to breaking the promise he made to n'ek about not having anyone else.

The story technically starts in the modern time where n'ek, Pai Kao, A Fa were all reborn. Pai Kao discovers the lost kingdom and all 3 eventually remember their past life. P'ek and the 3rd guy who loves Pai Kao stayed as ghosts.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok I found more detailed info on the book that will be Pope's new lakorn, Wiang Kum Kam. Putting in spoilers to be safe

So looks like the romance will come mostly in the beginning before marriage. King Mangrai and n'ek (I can't make out her name-it's something wiang chai) are engaged but never met each other. Then typical lakorn plot where they both pretend to be someone else, meet and fall in love. He wants to go check out his fiance and fakes an identity. At the same time, n'ek is disguised as a boy. They go on adventures, fall in love, marry with p'ek making his fatal promise. Then the next part is focused on King Mangrai building his kingdom.

The first crack in their marriage is because one of their sons died. Don't know why cause it wasn't explained. Then the 2nd n'ek Pai Kao(?), is sent to p'ek and he has to accept her for political reasons. This upsets n'ek even more but p'ek never touches 2nd n'ek. So n'ek decides to go stay in the temple permanently and becomes a Mae Chee (the ladies in white who lives in temples). The 2nd p'ek (A Fa) is n'eks best friend and visits her every day at the temple. He loves her but she doesn't know it. Pai Kao ends up falling for A Fa. Then there's a 3rd guy who loves Pai Kao but she loves A Fa who loves n'ek who loves p'ek. Lol it sounds so messed up.

Some more political history, war stuff and eventually p'ek gets struck by lightning due to breaking the promise he made to n'ek about not having anyone else.

The story technically starts in the modern time where n'ek, Pai Kao, A Fa were all reborn. Pai Kao discovers the lost kingdom and all 3 eventually remember their past life. P'ek and the 3rd guy who loves Pai Kao stayed as ghosts.
Ok, I said I wasn't coming back but darn it, I gotta say something about this story. REALLY?! that is a load of messed up BS hahahaha.

Literally my reaction,

Your description of the relationships reminds me of this movie lol

But yeah, please no Bella in here. It'll ruin my image of them as Kade and Date. And is this the best freaking script that they can find for Pope? OMG, this plot is so overused. Like past/present where pra'ek made a mistake, they all die and modern time they remember but one character is a ghost. SMH. So I guess he did slept with the 2nd lead girl then? since he was killed by hahaha lighting. Well if Pope really accepted, good luck and to whoever the nang'ek is.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
So I've been re watching few earlier episodes and there was a scene in ep 2 where Kade gave Date a snarky raised eyebrow after she finagled a trip to the market.....then another raised eyebrow and a wink after she nagged a trip to the temple out of Khun Ying.....and I finally understood why Date used Chamoi Chamai Chaita so much when scolding Kade....every time he raised his voice at her these 3 phrases came running out of his mouth...it was coz the person Kade was doing her eye flirting on was Date himself :risas3:....since the beginning....and he was mad coz it was working on him:love:......Date is such a tsundere :pancarta:

Rosi

Wifey #42
So I've been re watching few earlier episodes and there was a scene in ep 2 where Kade gave Date a snarky raised eyebrow after she finagled a trip to the market.....then another raised eyebrow and a wink after she nagged a trip to the temple out of Khun Ying.....and I finally understood why Date used Chamoi Chamai Chaita so much when scolding Kade....every time he raised his voice at her these 3 phrases came running out of his mouth...it was coz the person Kade was doing her eye flirting on was Date himself :risas3:....since the beginning....and he was mad coz it was working on him:love:......Date is such a tsundere :pancarta:
I marvelled that she could do those eyebrows thing the first time, it's so subtle Mae Jumpa didn't see it (nobody saw) but it sort of made Date's reaction go like UHHH???? Betcha no woman in his acquaintance ever did that! haha. To me it's very funny because Kade is being a typical fangirl in the presence of a handsome hunk up close; remember in the present she's the sort who idolises rock stars/music but chubby & what's the chances of meeting someone as goodlooking as Date? She's not angling for him, she's only being a groupie.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What happens if you're a vegetarian, what do you put in place of dried shrimp and shrimp paste?I got vegan fish sauce, so that is fine.
If you are vegan, omit the dried shrimp. The sauce is a little thick but not too thick (the crushed dried shrimp with the sugar makes it thick) so add more sugar and not too much fish sauce.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL, Can I just say, if they really remake this in China, please cast Lin Geng Xin and Zhao Li Ying LMAO I'm still traumatized by their last drama. LOL plus their drama just successfully finished airing in Thailand. So just a thought...but really China, don't remake this, just air it like Thailand airs Chinese dramas. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyway. I just read lovefia's bio on Pope. Can I love him anymore than I already do?? Most definitely! I love him a million times more now! Like I actually have a crush on him. Hahaha. I don't think I've ever crushed on a Thai star like this. It's no ordinary celeb crush. I think I've gone. . . how do they say it. . . "palard." Hahah .