[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's the point of his role anyways? Lol hot guy is good looking, but I'm just really not feeling the stache they gave him...just like I hate the wig they gave louis.

Yeah! Clara is pretty and all, but knowing how she's trying to sleep with falcon just turns me offfff
They're just playing the extra historical figures that aren't that relevant to the story. I don't mind them as long as they're not a nuisance. Haha.
Idk if anyone has post this before, look at Reung & Janward with their daughter, and then we have Date & Kade with their brood

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhGxIj0FnDy/
HAHA. Dayuum Date. We underestimated you!

Does sniffling affects the rate of fertility lmao
Maybe the sniffing is a good stimulation. HAHA.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@phatman lol I was trying to word it nicely lolol about Bella's singing skills. Well at least Weir had good enough singing skills to make up for her lack of it.

Is Hot Guy and Joi single?

I would drool so much more over Got if he was single but since I can't fully fangirl lol

So Pope and his lovely smile will work just fine lolol

@xodxo and @alissaax don't be lost...I need you guys to be found so we can full on fan girl mode this week

Basically we're all over the place about the hot guys in this lakorn, to Bella being bad at singing, to BPS 2 updates, and repeat lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman lol I was trying to word it nicely lolol about Bella's singing skills. Well at least Weir had good enough singing skills to make up for her lack of it.

I would drool so much more over Got if he was single but since I can't fully fangirl lol

@xodxo and @alissaax don't be lost...I need you guys to be found so we can full on fan girl mode this week

Basically we're all over the place about the hot guys in this lakorn, to Bella being bad at singing, to BPS 2 updates, and repeat lol
No need to be considerate just say it!! HAHA.
Yeah at least Weir can sing.
Haha. I know right. I fan girl HARD over Got too, but then I remember that he's taken. . .

Yes! Trying lol but @WeirFany whos this hot guy?? The mustache guy?? Idk don’t find him nothing special lol ahahah

~

Glad it’s finally Wednesday lol :p
Have you seen him without the mustache?? Haha. He definitely hot guy.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@xodxo hot guys to me all are the guys in this lakorn lol but "hot guy" is the permanent market looking Suriyot mustache guy you're referring to aka @phatman and @pangiaxiong "hot guy" lolololol

I think he's cute but Got and Pope is where my eyes are making trained at lol

@geestory good point lolol I forgot all about that. Now with that said....Date and Kade's oldest twins looks like they could be older than Janward and Reung's first kid lolol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes! Trying lol but @WeirFany whos this hot guy?? The mustache guy?? Idk don’t find him nothing special lol ahahah

~

Glad it’s finally Wednesday lol :p
Have you seen him without the mustache?? Haha.
I think it's so funny how reung & janward got married first and she was already pregnant when por date got back...but reung & janward have 1 daughter while por date & kade has like 4 (or was it 5?)
OMG they got married within a year of courtship?! Haha. Reung is way faster that Date. . .but Date is definitely more competent. 4 babies?! HAHA

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Why is Hot Guy the only one not invited to Date's home? When he first appeared I thought he was the King & would fall in love with Kade