[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
THIS....I didn't see any comments about it after it aired so I thought I was the only one who was like :facepalm: WTH Date,...over much.... when he came out all dressed up in kade-made clothes....Even the thick vest which must have been soaking in so much sweat inside...(poor Pope...he must have thought of jumping in the river throughout the time it took to film the scene)
Hdee, I just got on board these past week so am catching up with the subbed ones & reading this site for the comments ..... Yeah he's totally smitten he'd do anything for her - and with a blinding smile too!! His vest is certainly stuffed with probably the cotton from their gardens, and he's dressed for winter in a summer place!! I loved it when she told her girls, "See my pillow??" haha. But my favourite has got to be Episode 6!! Our boy threw such a tantrum when he didn't get Kade waiting for him by the pier with his afternoon tea!! By graduals, it's so sweet - that she has become the centre of his entire world.

OMG, You have been busy posting.... lol. I am on spring break and posted a question about Pope and realized that it was on page 306! I have so much to read. hehehehe

So many events to FIN ... I'm still stuck on Bell swiping Pope's sweat at the Broadcast event. So cute..... Need to catch up on the Prime minister event too.

What are we going to do after BPS? I want to watch Taew's lakorn but I am feeling that I may need a break too.....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Idk what's going on with him right now. He has two lakorns that I know about, Buang Nareumit and Angkor. No news on when they're being aired though because I think filming is already complete .
Buang Nareumit, that's the one that Matt dropped Donuts lakorn for huh and Dao Kiew Deurn already aired :pancarta:.

It's Tuesday night in Thailand ladies!!!!:cheer:

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Minimal skill of survival which is asking for food place - PJ has it lmao

I believe the cast would be known with their BPS character name for a long looooong time
I bet PJ is a fun person to be with. He seems like a person that love to jokes around. Yes that name for BPS will stick for a long time. That shows on how big BPS impact on the actor and actress and i’m thankful that i can know a lot of them through BPS :icon12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think Noom and Louis looks super cute together. They compliment eachother very well.

Hahaha. I said the same thing!

Hahaha. Can't agree enough!! Did you prepare some tea to wash down the sweetness of Ep12?? Haha.
Yeah, Date made a good point about women being inferior because during that time men did work hard to provide and shelter women. I'm glad that at least the writer reasoned with the audience as to why men were superior back in the days.

Haha. Karakade kade! Whoever thought of this is great. I'm glad they incorporated Date's rap! Hahaha.

That bit outside Malee's home, when he said he would punish & put her in a cage?? She took it seriously while he's obviously relishing pulling her leg hehe!! Noticed how ever since she told HIM to go look in the mirror, his love went unbarred in leaps & bounds!

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Hdee, I just got on board these past week so am catching up with the subbed ones & reading this site for the comments ..... Yeah he's totally smitten he'd do anything for her - and with a blinding smile too!! His vest is certainly stuffed with probably the cotton from their gardens, and he's dressed for winter in a summer place!! I loved it when she told her girls, "See my pillow??" haha. But my favourite has got to be Episode 6!! Our boy threw such a tantrum when he didn't get Kade waiting for him by the pier with his afternoon tea!! By graduals, it's so sweet - that she has become the centre of his entire world.
Where can I find the subb one??

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh man I'm watching the dancing clips and I'm laughing so hard at Pope but also getting 2nd hand embarrassment. Boy has no rhythm at all lol. The pictures of him and Bella are really cute but once you see Pope in motion...

I love the guy who plays Khun Lek. There's a man who's young at heart. He's having so much fun and Louis too. And Got keeps making the weirdest faces.

Just realised Got was the doctor in Khun Chai Puttipatt who helped saved Bella each time he wasn't around to ensure her safety.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok this news clip said what the PJ teasing was about. The PM was asking who wanted to run for election? Bella was teasing PJ and said Khun Reung wants to and PM ordered for him to get his head cut off lol. PJ said no no I can wait. So Pope said something like, he can just get whipped. Then PJ asked the PM for a selfie and the PM was like ok then, I'll lower the punishment to just whipping.

Then the minister of law (?) who's usually so serious, said he had to take pictures with the cast cause he's afraid his wife would get mad if he didn't get their pictures lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok this news clip said what the PJ teasing was about. The PM was asking who wanted to run for election? Bella was teasing PJ and said Khun Reung wants to and PM ordered for him to get his head cut off lol. PJ said no no I can wait. So Pope said something like, he can just get whipped. Then PJ asked the PM for a selfie and the PM was like ok then, I'll lower the punishment to just whipping.

Then the minister of law (?) who's usually so serious, said he had to take pictures with the cast cause he's afraid his wife would get mad if he didn't get their pictures lol.

They were all so cute lol. Pope got those lines down pretty well now lol

Last edited: