[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Quick minor question, why don't they make Prang's hairstyle like Bella's too? I actually really love the traditional hairstyle that Bella has, but I just don't know how to do it to mine. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
A special event to watch the ending before anyone else presented by AIS
What. . . so not fair. Haha.

Im very busy!! With work b/c im doing multiple jobs this month & there my sister up coming wedding. Don't even have time to chase boys lol.
Haha. So many hot guys in here!! But I guess they can wait.

Quick minor question, why don't they make Prang's hairstyle like Bella's too? I actually really love the traditional hairstyle that Bella has, but I just don't know how to do it to mine. lol.
I know. Haha. Maybe because she's the daughter of a very important politician so her hair must be more sophisticated. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Behind the scenesss

I got excited and thought Anne Ken's Sawan Biang was getting a remake but its just reairing.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahaha. I saw that too. I got excited because I thought they were promoting a KA reunion, but no just reruns. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
One more day!! :D

Listening to this song always give me so much feelssss. :crybaby2: I didn't know there's a male version.
Indeed it fits Kade/Date too~
I was waiting for the girl to start singing, so when the guy started singing I was pleasantly surprised. Idk if it's just a cover or if it's official though.

I want to see Pope and Bellaa :naughty2::naughty2:slapandkiss
Haha. Does slap/kiss even exist anymore?? No, Falcon and Malee doesn't count. Haha.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Does slap/kiss even exist anymore?? No, Falcon and Malee doesn't count. Haha.
Good question tbh. But is ra raeng fai 2017 with ken t and noon w considered slap and kiss?

We all started this lakorn doubting pope, i believe he'd be able to pull it off as a mean pra'ek too ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Good question tbh. But is ra raeng fai 2017 with ken t and noon w considered slap and kiss?
Um. . . actually yeah I would say so. Haha. I guess I didn't feel like it was because the pra'nang were in a relationship where slap/kiss wasn't necessary. I think there was only one scene where she slapped and got kissesd. Haha. I would love to see Popella in something like Ra Rerng Fai sophisticated.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Riley_Elizabeth

sarNie Egg
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buang Banjathorn is another good one! Watch the older version, not the most recent one! There were subs at one point, but IDK if it's still available.
Thank you @phatman !! I checked out the drama synopsis and it looks really interesting. I started watching Ka Badin. I really like historical dramas. :)

Dear all,

for those who need Eps 1-4 and 11 (1 File) Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.
PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. This midweek am going off, for Eps 13-14 if you need them in FF, I'll try to upload them early Monday (if there's no problem with my connection). Thx.
Thank you @varda for being such an angel. I really appreciate your effort in uploading the files. :)

I can't help but do this. I seriously was going to make a nice vid but ended up putting caption because of the guys.

We have Pope who can't dance and it's driving Bella crazy

Louis who is being silly and Susie is about to kick his butt

Then Got who just weird AF with his dance lol and got Prang wanting to know where PJ is. Lol

I really enjoyed this @pangiaxiong Are there any videos out there of the full dance event? I am hoping that the production company did record the event and would really love to watch that. :)

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Right, I don't think they count either. Surprisingly, Falcon always withdraw himself before causing any irreversible physical harm to Malee... like he doesn't advance any further when he saw Malee being disgusted in him. And neither did he really hit her. But of course it was all emotionally-charged enough for them feel hurt emotionally. So those moments I was like, wow, they actually didn't go further than that. I'm kinda glad, because I already found their relationship really iffy at the start enough, at least it didn't get worse - I didn't want any element of toxic, senseless slap/kiss just for the sake of drama seeping into this drama. (Well, like, yeah I know their relationship never made sense from the start...but you know what I mean haha)

(I personally do avoid slap/kiss in general. Revenge is fine but if things make sense and can be convincing... but for those which outright doesn't make sense, I can't quite take it. So slap/kiss or not, it's about the power of writing. I watched 3 episodes of Ra Rerng Fai for Ken and dropped it like it was hot because his character made zilch sense. lmaooo I don't know what I was expecting. xD I knew that was why I avoid most lakorn with that sort of story in general loll)

varda

sarNie Hatchling
If I’m not mistaken, in 2017, there was Game Phayabath. It was in Ch8 (CMIIW). Then there was a CH 3 evening lakorn, the P’ek is the one who will act as Por Date’s bro. I think it was also a slap kiss. Watched the 1st coz it was subbed, not the 2nd since there was no sub.