[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah..lol. no wonder they both got sick. There is still room for Prang to add to her schedule because it's been only 3 days to April..:risas3: In March, she accepted like 2-3 events per day.

Me too..I can't be this active moving around like them. Tomorrow 4th, Prang and Punjan has an event in Chiangmai together. Another event they both attend is on 10th. I love to see couple work like these.
I’m happy for their coupled events hehe cuz I JIN them two lol :p

xodxo

https://instagram.com/p/BhGKeu1lDwq/

PJ just posted this. What are they saying:confused12:
It’s hard to make out what the prime minister said (the beginning seem cut off) and his voice is so unclear, but based on the teasing and laughing at PJ, it was probably referring to a marriage cuz he answered, “I can wait.” LOL

Tooo many. Way tooo many events. Hha. Can't keep track.
True but I think Mr. PJ is banking all his can atm for his future and marriage lol :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Tooo many. Way tooo many events. Hha. Can't keep track.
We have a lot of cast members, and all of them are getting popular having work here and there. Someone needs to stalk hot guy, Joi and Got's schedule too. And we still have P'Pin, P'Yam, Mae Prik, Susie, Louise...etc.:facepalm:

Yes def a bonus to their offscreen friendship :)
By the way I just knew that Prang just bought a new house sometimes this March. Is still in the process of decoration. Prang said Punjun was asking when he can visit her new house.:naughty2: Definitely a beautiful friendship

xodxo

By the way I just knew that Prang just bought a new house sometimes this March. Is still in the process of decoration. Prang said Punjun was asking when he can visit her new house.:naughty2: Definitely a beautiful friendship
What?!? Another one?! Didn’t she just buy one like last year or two years ago for her whole family? Hm, well—she’s banking lol so maybe upgrading to another new home lol

I know she has two more sisters, I’m not sure if she’s the youngest or middle child but she’s glory pretty. Her mom is HELLA young, girl. I was shocked! I’ve done plenty stalking on Prang, I love her period! Lol :D

But ooH, Mr PJ lol that’s such a sneaky request LOL I love how they’re so freaking comfortable with each other and they’re both individually beautiful people too. Lol. Gosh—just go out or something lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
What?!? Another one?! Didn’t she just buy one like last year or two years ago for her whole family? Hm, well—she’s banking lol so maybe upgrading to another new home lol

I know she has two more sisters, I’m not sure if she’s the youngest or middle child but she’s glory pretty. Her mom is HELLA young, girl. I was shocked! I’ve done plenty stalking on Prang, I love her period! Lol :D

But ooH, Mr PJ lol that’s such a sneaky request LOL I love how they’re so freaking comfortable with each other and they’re both individually beautiful people too. Lol. Gosh—just go out or something lol
This is the clip I saw. It was just uploaded. So I assumed it is recently. Is it the same house u refer too or she really bought a new one?

I think it's new. She mentioned about BPS and its rating. Lmao..edit: I forgot to post the video link

xodxo

I think it's new. She mentioned about BPS and its rating. Lmao..edit: I forgot to post the video link
Omg—I didn’t know it was taking this long to renovate the house. Yea, that’s the house. I think it was since last year she bought it, and I thought they had already moved in. Wow. But anyhow, she’s such a good daughter! I just love her more now! Hehe :)

Now— ch3, will ya just upgrade her to full time n’ek already lol and make her income higher too haha I want to watch her every year with 80% screen time! Lol

geestory

sarNie Hatchling

Lol I just went to go stalk prang too. I think Prang is the middle child. Just saw her youngest sister's IG and she's in san francisco. Would be awesomeee if Prang came to SF as well

xodxo

Lol I just went to go stalk prang too. I think Prang is the middle child. Just saw her youngest sister's IG and she's in san francisco. Would be awesomeee if Prang came to SF as well
That’s cool she’s middle child, but yea— are her sisters IGs private lol can you share them? :D

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
That’s cool she’s middle child, but yea— are her sisters IGs private lol can you share them? :D
One of the sister's IG is private! It's @apangglis and @puii_khemi (private one)

Off topic, but do last names really show that they have some Chinese ancestry or something? I just noticed Prang's last name is wongkajornklai

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
I can't help but do this. I seriously was going to make a nice vid but ended up putting caption because of the guys.

We have Pope who can't dance and it's driving Bella crazy

Louis who is being silly and Susie is about to kick his butt

Then Got who just weird AF with his dance lol and got Prang wanting to know where PJ is. Lol

Lmao! That was hilarious! Thanks for making the video.