[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Did anyone catch that the song Kade was singing was from Padiwarada (sp?)? Salun sang it while playing the guitar after dinner at the general’s house. A little connection to her past lakorn has been made, we can now say goodbye to James Ji. Lol
I am so way behind on the lakorn. Haven’t seen the part Kade sang yet. I’ve just been enjoying reading and watching clips form everyone’s posts. Lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
It's hard to update everyone schedule here. Literally every single cast member is working everywhere. Prang alone has 2 events today. Panjan, P'Pin, Bella, and more have schedules too.:eek:

BPS is really a life changing magic.
Like P'Pin said she has been working in TET for over 2o years but no one know her and P'Yam started with N'ek but she was nobody before BPS....Joi has been working since he was young (now he is 25)but still didn't get any recognition and received little money.After BPS filming ended he went to US to study En cos he wanted to start new career and left acting.....Got said this is the first time in his life that he got many fans and lots of people wished him for his BD....It s really BPS everything has its time.... i hope my life too LOL

Ahhh one more A-Ning also has his solo cf :icon12:

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Not when I'm around. Haha.
Let the FIN begin. This scene had me blushing the most!!
They're face is literally right in eachother! Just kiss already! Haha.
Hahahhaaaaa.. :risas3: :thumbup: We're still the most active thread with many people posting and sharing. Even though it feels like it's less active than last week.

When he said he can't see anyone close, but he can only see the person that's far. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I swear does a man like Por Date exist????????:risas3:

alissaax

https://instagram.com/p/Bg82q-PFFaI/
Doing merits with all the cast on 1st April. Can’t wait to see all of them :cheer::clap:
Can't wait to see everyone together, hopefully the crowds gathering will learn to be respectful and calm.

@alissaax yeah I need more of them. Guarantee we'll see them more in the last 3 ep. We'll see Kade and Janward bonding too.

I know right. I just want and need a lot more of them than Mae Malee and Falcon fighting and arguing.... just so disappointed and sad about the short scenes of Mae Ying Junward and Kun Reung this week.
:BangHead::risas3:

Planning to watch Punjan and Prang in their next drama together and pretend that its just Mae Junward and Kun Reung both in another life.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hi, for those who need Eps 12 Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.
All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.

PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. I think I will delay to upload Eps 11 in 1 files, since my FF in running low in trafficshare. If I upload it now, I am afraid I can't upload Eps 12, 13, and 14 (next week). Sorry. Will update after the trafficshare is reset. Sorry.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
filefactory (dot) com/file/6qdxsdia7a75/BPSEp12.mp4

:worship2::worship2:Thank you so MUCH varda !!!!!
Looking forward for Ep.11 in one file. :thumbup::thumbup:
Plz keep us posted. I'll be on a lookout. :thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Like P'Pin said she was working in TET for over 2o years but no one know her and P'Yam started with N'ek but she was nobody before BPS....Joi was working since he was young (now he is 25)but still didn't get any recognition and received little money.After BPS filming ended he went to US to study En cos he wanted to start new career and left acting.....Got said this is the first time in his life that he got many fans and lots of people wished him for his BD....It s really BPS everything has its time.... i hope my life too LOL

Ahhh one more A-Ning also has his solo cf :icon12:
That is amazing that it only take one special lakorn to get everyone recognition! I love that this lakorn had brought these underrated actors to fame. They all deserve every little bits. I’m not disappointed that this took over two years to make, well worth the wait, and will be a classic over time.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Not only P'Pin, Pa Prik also said the same that this lakorn made people know her again..

Like everyone said, I love to see all cast members together too. They all work hard and succeed together. What I love about Thai TV industry is that they never forget to do merit...

alissaax

That is amazing that it only take one special lakorn to get everyone recognition! I love that this lakorn had brought these underrated actors to fame. They all deserve every little bits. I’m not disappointed that this took over two years to make, well worth the watch, and will be a classic over time.
I didnt plan to watch this, but I'm glad I did.

I don't think any other drama will be able to do what BPSW has done to impact so much and everything... the production the team the cast the whole dawn entire nation and so much people like this again. And get the attention of others around the world to become interested and curious.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another crossover for our Popella or Koo Bhoopae. Hopefully Ch3 see this and cast them in a modern lakorn!
Storyline: (I'm not good at storyline so I followed the lyrics and this is how it goes)

So it's a past and present story. Pope remembered their love from the past but Bella doesn't. He tried to make her remember but she's already engaged to Louis (LOL). It's was too late for their love and sooo, I guess they'll just have to wait for another lifetime. The End.
Wow, this is amazing.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Hi, for those who need Eps 12 Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.
All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.

PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. I think I will delay to upload Eps 11 in 1 files, since my FF in running low in trafficshare. If I upload it now, I am afraid I can't upload Eps 12, 13, and 14 (next week). Sorry. Will update after the trafficshare is reset. Sorry.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
filefactory (dot) com/file/6qdxsdia7a75/BPSEp12.mp4

OMG thankyou so much ka. You just save my day!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If this lakorn was a dramatic/angsty/romance/tragic lakorn, the storyline will go along like this:

During Date's voyage to France, due to the horrific weather, strong waves collided with the ship causing the ship to flip. Everyone died except Date. Miraculously, his floating body was noticed by a foreign girl. From there, he would view her as his life saver, also, he developed amnesia (lol). Anyways, as that foreign girl continues to take care of him, he falls in love with her. Years passed, and their relationship developed even stronger than before. However, due to fate, the foreign girl wanted to travel to Ayutthaya, so Date went along with her. Coincidently, they bumped into Kade in the market place. Kade recognized Date immediately, but he didn't recognize her. She tried to persuade him that they were betrothed, and that they belong to each other. Nevertheless, he doesn't believe her and even ends up calling her crazy. From there, Kade remembered when Date told her that if she's crazy, then he's crazy too. Kade started to cry meanwhile Date and the foreign girl continued their path in the market place. The story goes on with Kade trying to pursue Date again and again. Until..........

:risas3::risas3: I feel like I just wrote a fanfic. lol

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
I know that this scene is like long ago but I just couldn't find the Eng subs for the poem recited by Kade.

The poem recited by Mae Ying Janward n Por Date was subbed except the poem by Kade. Its the expressions of awe and amazed by all that made me itching to know the poem. Couldn't find any subbed videos of the poem.

Anyone can help pls?

The poem that she plagiarized from some future royal?? :risas3: Gotta love Kade.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@phatman I read all your replies to me and I swear you're so funny lolololol hey now we're bound to be like Kosa Pan's wives.

I claim exact middle wife that way it doesn't take too many lapses for me to wait like last and first wives.

EP 12 was crazy sugary sweet, probably to make up for the possible angst to come. I can't believe there's only 3 episodes left technically. I can't handle it. I think the time jumps are the only thing that confuses me bc I keep forgetting how much time has passed between each scenes.

Definitely going to be in for a rollercoaster with Falcon's impending death.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I appreciate less angst and constant n'rai.... I'm sick of love tri.. .it's soo annoying how we force our feeling towards another and they are obligated to love you back?! They owe you? It's appalling to me...say a nice girl save/love you but you don't love her but you owe her for what she did...URG
Nobel idiocy as well...enough already....

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I appreciate less angst and constant n'rai.... I'm sick of love tri.. .it's soo annoying how we force our feeling towards another and they are obligated to love you back?! They owe you? It's appalling to me...say a nice girl save/love you but you don't love her but you owe her for what she did...URG
Nobel idiocy as well...enough already....
I agree! This lakorn is cool because it doesn't really have that complex and frustrating love triangle that makes you want to go on a murder spree. lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love it!!! It’s like I’m watching a teaser for a real drama. I also like the Princess crossover. You are so talented. I can’t wait to see more of your work.
awws, thank you hun! Thanks everyone for the compliments!

If this lakorn was a dramatic/angsty/romance/tragic lakorn, the storyline will go along like this:

During Date's voyage to France, due to the horrific weather, strong waves collided with the ship causing the ship to flip. Everyone died except Date. Miraculously, his floating body was noticed by a foreign girl. From there, he would view her as his life saver, also, he developed amnesia (lol). Anyways, as that foreign girl continues to take care of him, he falls in love with her. Years passed, and their relationship developed even stronger than before. However, due to fate, the foreign girl wanted to travel to Ayutthaya, so Date went along with her. Coincidently, they bumped into Kade in the market place. Kade recognized Date immediately, but he didn't recognize her. She tried to persuade him that they were betrothed, and that they belong to each other. Nevertheless, he doesn't believe her and even ends up calling her crazy. From there, Kade remembered when Date told her that if she's crazy, then he's crazy too. Kade started to cry meanwhile Date and the foreign girl continued their path in the market place. The story goes on with Kade trying to pursue Date again and again. Until..........

OMFG, lol. Can I add on?.....

No matter how much Kade cried or tried to tell Por Date that they promised to be together and are in love, Por Date wouldn't have it. A part of him feel like he is connected to Kade but since he is a gentleman, he doesn't want to break his promise to the France girl. At this point his mother and father also learned that he is alive and tried to make him see reason but while his heart is changing bit by bit, he doesn't want to go back on his promise.

By this point Kade is sick of trying to pursue Date that she given up. She started talking to Hot Guy and they developed a friendship and soon it turned to a sweet romance. Por Date saw their romance and became so jealous that he thought of killing Hot Guy, lol. And so the story continue...hahahahah

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
awws, thank you hun! Thanks everyone for the compliments!

OMFG, lol. Can I add on?.....

No matter how much Kade cried or tried to tell Por Date that they promised to be together and are in love, Por Date wouldn't have it. A part of him feel like he is connected to Kade but since he is a gentleman, he doesn't want to break his promise to the France girl. At this point his mother and father also learned that he is alive and tried to make him see reason but while his heart is changing bit by bit, he doesn't want to go back on his promise.

By this point Kade is sick of trying to pursue Date that she given up. She started talking to Hot Guy and they developed a friendship and soon it turned to a sweet romance. Por Date saw their romance and became so jealous that he thought of killing Hot Guy, lol. And so the story continue...hahahahah

LOL! Y'ALL, if whenever this lakorn doesn't go our way, we should just continue each others story like this so that it goes the way we want. Lol. Of course, under the spoilers tag though. Hahahahaha. I'm going to have to continue this when I'm out of work. Hahahahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LOL! Y'ALL, if whenever this lakorn doesn't go our way, we should just continue each others story like this so that it goes the way we want. Lol. Of course, under the spoilers tag though. Hahahahaha. I'm going to have to continue this when I'm out of work. Hahahahaha.
Lol. Yes let's do that. You continue for a few paragraphs and then I'll add on hahaha. Can wait to see your part soon! Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't wait to see everyone together, hopefully the crowds gathering will learn to be respectful and calm.

I know right. I just want and need a lot more of them than Mae Malee and Falcon fighting and arguing.... just so disappointed and sad about the short scenes of Mae Ying Junward and Kun Reung this week.
:BangHead::risas3:

Planning to watch Punjan and Prang in their next drama together and pretend that its just Mae Junward and Kun Reung both in another life.
Yes. Their new lakorn will make up for their lack of screen time in here! I can't wait!

Girl you watch too many lakorns. Hahaha.

@phatman I read all your replies to me and I swear you're so funny lolololol hey now we're bound to be like Kosa Pan's wives.

I claim exact middle wife that way it doesn't take too many lapses for me to wait like last and first wives.

EP 12 was crazy sugary sweet, probably to make up for the possible angst to come. I can't believe there's only 3 episodes left technically. I can't handle it. I think the time jumps are the only thing that confuses me bc I keep forgetting how much time has passed between each scenes.

Definitely going to be in for a rollercoaster with Falcon's impending death.
Haha. . . and I enjoy replying!!! Yeah, the time jump is kind of poorly done. It's confusing. I think a better transition would help. Oh well it's ok.

I'll be his last wife. Haha. I'll take all the time I want.

Uh oh. As much as I hated Falcon, I can't help but pity him in the recent episodes. He's an outcast in the palace and is hated by pretty much everyone. I felt bad for him when everyone was giving him the cold shoulder at the meeting. He looked like that sad kid nobody wants to be friends with. Haha.

Last edited: