[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I don't know why I keep bumping into these things. Check it out. If you don't you, Panjun stans, will forever regret. That's if you haven't seen this already.

Major off topic. Just saying.
@45:40 You're welcome. Just ignore the fact that she's an elderly. Hehe.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup. I was kidding before about my goodbyes to PopeMew and Jiranee. . . nope I'm for real this time. . . PEACE to Mew and James. Haha. They can find eachother.!
Haha, I’m still seeing PopeMew and Jiranee pictures popping on my IG feed. Let’s say goodbye to them for good! Lol
Omggg the scene Kade was singing and she told him he has to sing for her next timeee:sad6::sad6::sad6: I died....
Did anyone catch that the song Kade was singing was from Padiwarada (sp?)? Salun sang it while playing the guitar after dinner at the general’s house. A little connection to her past lakorn has been made, we can now say goodbye to James Ji. Lol

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
It would've been better had they shown the prepping throughout the lakorn. Isn't that part of the climax anyway??
I agree... the prepping for the trip should've begun from ep 9 or 10 or even before...also the political scenes are very weirdly placed...some episodes have too many some almost nil....
If I have one issue with this show its this....the scenes are not build-up properly which effects the flow of the narrative.....makes it very uneven. If the story and the characters hadn't won me over from the beginning this would've bothered me a lot.....A LOT. Like there are scenes we don't get to see just hear about them or half scenes as I call them. Like the scene when we hear Kosa Ban telling Kade that she has to teach them french as she promised, the scene where Por Date is asking permission from his mother to take Kade to Malee and Falcons wedding....when did Kade ask him?...I would've loved to see how she convinced Date to take her. In epi 12 we hear from Joi that Kade waits for Date on the pier everyday to come home...why were we not shown that...I would've liked to see that...that is such a husband-wife thing to do. Also in epi 12 I saw Kade wearing that shoulder chain/jewelry thing that got broken.....we saw Date fix it....but would've loved to see when he returned it to her. Then there was a spoiler pic of Kade giving french lessons to the guys without the missionary....which was not in the episode. I must seriously love these two characters Date and Kade... and full credit to the actors playing them....coz this is a lot for me to overlook....as I said before I tend to drop shows even for silliest reasons.

Sorry for cutting your post.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Did anyone catch that the song Kade was singing was from Padiwarada (sp?)? Salun sang it while playing the guitar after dinner at the general’s house. A little connection to her past lakorn has been made, we can now say goodbye to James Ji. Lol
Hahahahahaa I said goodbye to James Ji and bella ages ago. I was only hyped around Khun chai and a bit after it ended.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think I have watched too many hindi drama in the past that the holes here and there in Thai lakorn didn't bother me.:risas3:

This is my opinion. I think they just can't show everything in detail...so they bring another character to bring the issue up like it was mentioned before. I see no problem and sometimes we don't need to know everything beforehand. Stories can be told and shown differently. It doesn't have to be directly from the person who did it.

What I like about this lakorn is how they choose to show very detail about day to day life in Por Date's house but fewer politics scenes.

The sequence might be confusing for some of us here. I agree. It is just that I already understood the flow of the story from book, I don't find it hard to follow.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
A few conclusion that i can draw from BPS:

1. The servants are basically playing the role as us d audience. Shipping and swooning over Kade Date, except they are doing it in d screen.

2. Every single time we need to wait for d next ep after 6 days, Kade and Date basically went thru a huge time jump and a lot has happened till d next ep (e.g: Malee suddenly has 2 children, Kade visited all the temple in Ayuttaya, Date came back from France after 2 years etc.) Hahaha... So we r not d only ones who feel it is sooo loooong till d next ep.

From ep 12:
Obviously Kade knows that she can bring Date up and down like some puppet master holding d string. And i couldnt help finding Date's sulkiness is so adorable. It feels like Kade is d one whos wearing d pants with her coolness and always teasing him and Date is d dramatic girlfriend/wifey whos easily sulky and easily give in when Kade is being sweet. Hihihi

Ps: i also love how we can see Pope in his daily life like watching his own drama while working, getting frustrated when his drama is buffering and even watching drama with mum. Fooling around with his friends. He feels more alive and part of us.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I think I have watched too many hindi drama in the past that the holes here and there in Thai lakorn didn't bother me.:risas3:

This is my opinion. I think they just can't show everything in detail...so they bring another character to bring the issue up like it was mentioned before. I see no problem and sometimes we don't need to know everything beforehand. Stories can be told and shown differently. It doesn't have to be directly from the person who did it.

What I like about this lakorn is how they choose to show very detail about day to day life in Por Date's house but fewer politics scenes.

The sequence might be confusing for some of us here. I agree. It is just that I already understood the flow of the story from book, I don't find it hard to follow.
You watch hindi dramas? Seriously?....I can't stand them....even though I'm an Indian. They are just too much...I think the last one I actually finished was IPK, which was ages ago. Indian television used to make such beautiful content...but these days its total crap all over. I watched hindi shows for years before giving up on them.....I think that must be one of the reasons why I get bothered easily with the inconsistencies in the narrative.
I'm eagerly waiting for the book to be translated in english and made available to purchase for non thais. I actually like to read the book from which the story gets adapted...before I watch the screen adaptation. Its then easier to follow the story even if the narrative gets messed up by the directors.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The thread has really quiet down a bit this week.
Usually the pages go up so fast...