[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
. . . . hands down. . . best episode this whole series. . . in terms of our pra'nangs romantic encounters!!!! I have no words. Where do I even start??? I smiled so hard this whole episode my mouth was sore by the end of the episode. Haha.

In terms of the actual story line though, I was soo confused. HAHA. I seriously believed I skipped a part. It's like they just tossed all these beautiful scenes here to cover up for their lack of. . . flow. I can't quite explain. Haha. Like who the heck is the King's brother, have we met him?? Did Surasak just find out he's the biological father of the king or was it something he had been aware of and Kade just reminded him? Also, what is Surasak's adopted father's relationship to the king? The subs lost me. Haha. Also, was Por Date already nominated to be one of the ambassadors??? All of a sudden he's prepping to go. I seriously thought Gosa Ban was the one nominated. I thought that Faulcon was going to nominate Por Date out of jealousy after that visiting scene. And like the whole visiting Lavo got me all confused. Haha. They were there, but then they're home and then all of a sudden they're in Lavo again and in different clothes. I know the director wants us to think that their is a time lapse between each scene, but I felt like the editing did a terrible job at making it seem that way. Haha. Today's episode is the most choppy episode of the whole series. See an additional episode would've fixed this over compressed episode. Just saying. Haha.

ALL Kade and Por Date's scene :icon12::icon12: are my favorites so there's no point in pointing them out. HAHA. I'll just end up recapping the whole episode. :nut:

THIS scene in particular really stood out to me. Faulcon's allegations of Malee's infidelity. The scene was very well acted out and edited. When Faulcon rose his hand to hit Malee, but stopped and walked away while wiping his tears my heart was tugged at so so hard. The music and Susie's crying made me feel for both of them!! If only Faulcon wasn't soo stuck on gaining benefits!!!

Next week is going to be a tearjerker. . . I'm prepared!!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I'm re-watching today's episode on my tv right now. I usually catch it live on my way to work, and seeing it on a bigger screen will definitely have me go even more coo coo for the sweet scenes.

The scene where Date was saying that Kade's singing/song was nice, the dad was listening in, and I loved how shouted out "Why?" before Kade could respond. :facepalm::risas3:

I love the part where Joi interrupted Date, when he was starring at the moon. I love the supporting cast for this show. :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OH my! I love the guitar chorus version in Malee and Louis scene so much! How smoothie, how lovely, how delicate! Oh, my, I love all things in this lakorn.

Louis act so well, make me so confuse that is he good or bad? But his love for mae Malee is true, he love her so much, crazy and painful! Pity for him!

P.S: does anyone have guitar ver link, pls give me, thanks so much
EXACTLY! Is he bad?? Is he good? Por Date once said that the bad depends on how badly it affects other people. But if you think deeply, he's actual just a guy who has many goals. . . and with a bad temper. Haha. He's not a threat to the kingdom either. He's only interested in trading. He respects the King, doesn't give a darn about converting anyone to his religion, doesn't think about revolting either. I want to see how they'll "redeem" is not so bad character.
Also yes, that guitar background music was beautiful!! All the songs in this lakorn have beautiful melodies!

Another argument
I didn't catch all of what they said, but this is the gist of it
Kade - "Is it usual for husbands to hit their wives?"
Date - "Yes. It is."
Kade - "Why? They are both humans."
Date - "You said something strange again. I didn't say wives are not humans."
Kade - "I meant they are humans equally."
Date - "How can they be equal? Men provide protective, provide roof over the wives' heads. Can't they hit them at all?"
Kade - "They can't. And they shouldn't. If my future husband hits me, either he or I will go down fighting."
Date - "Hmp. You are such a strange woman. If you are being too much, I'll at least have to give you a few (gentle) hits and you shall got grounded. You won't be allowed to go playing anywhere. Isn't that sound good?"
Kade - "Only you think that is good. (pout, walks away)"
Date - "(his eyes follow her, smile)"

I can't picture him being harsh on Kade at all lolololol when he raises his voice at her, he seems guilty as hell. And as I said, he loves her too much to cause her any pain. Lololol

Kade must have known that too, awww otherwise she would go all scary on Por Date already
Date is super soft. He may have anger issues, but at least he doesn't put it out on Kade. . .poor Joi though. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This episode is like fan service to all the Date-Kade shippers....almost every scene is making us :love::icon12:
Yup. Total fan service. BUT like how did they know we was gonna ship Kade and Date this hard?? They filmed all these scenes 2 yrs ago. They must've planned from the start to spoil us all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
. . . . hands down. . . best episode this whole series. . . in terms of our pra'nangs romantic encounters!!!! I have no words. Where do I even start??? I smiled so hard this whole episode my mouth was sore by the end of the episode. Haha.

In terms of the actual story line though, I was soo confused. HAHA. I seriously believed I skipped a part. It's like they just tossed all these beautiful scenes here to cover up for their lack of. . . flow. I can't quite explain. Haha. Like who the heck is the King's brother, have we met him?? Did Surasak just find out he's the biological father of the king or was it something he had been aware of and Kade just reminded him? Also, what is Surasak's adopted father's relationship to the king? The subs lost me. Haha. Also, was Por Date already nominated to be one of the ambassadors??? All of a sudden he's prepping to go. I seriously thought Gosa Ban was the one nominated. I thought that Faulcon was going to nominate Por Date out of jealousy after that visiting scene. And like the whole visiting Lavo got me all confused. Haha. They were there, but then they're home and then all of a sudden they're in Lavo again and in different clothes. I know the director wants us to think that their is a time lapse between each scene, but I felt like the editing did a terrible job at making it seem that way. Haha. Today's episode is the most choppy episode of the whole series. See an additional episode would've fixed this over compressed episode. Just saying. Haha.

ALL Kade and Por Date's scene :icon12::icon12: are my favorites so there's no point in pointing them out. HAHA. I'll just end up recapping the whole episode. :nut:

THIS scene in particular really stood out to me. Faulcon's allegations of Malee's infidelity. The scene was very well acted out and edited. When Faulcon rose his hand to hit Malee, but stopped and walked away while wiping his tears my heart was tugged at so so hard. The music and Susie's crying made me feel for both of them!! If only Faulcon wasn't soo stuck on gaining benefits!!!

Next week is going to be a tearjerker. . . I'm prepared!!
So many questions..lol..the king cousin is Or Pra Petracha..he is Luang Sorasak's dad (Got's dad). In history, there is a suspicion (gossip) that Luang Sorasak is the king's real son. But he gave to Petracha to raise him up. So in this lakorn, the writer did hint this but there is no enough evidence to prove that it's true.

Gosa Ban was nominated as ambassador, but he needs subordinates to accompany him with the trip. Por Date is a diplomat that is chosen. Actually Gosa Lek before he was dead, he already nominated Gosa Ban and Por Date...I guessed Falcon knew all of this, therefore, he decided to go with it.

There is another house in Lavo that Khun Ying Jumpa, Date and Kade stayed. I don't know who own the house but definitely, Khun Ying Jumpa used to stay here (at one point of the lakorn, she visited Lavo alone...forgot which ep). I assume this is the house where Date and Khun Lung stayed at when they visited the palace because royal palace is not in Ayuthaya but in Lavo.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Some people might find it weird that all of us here are squealing, drooling and getting nosebleeds from just eye-flirting, a few touches and lots of sniffing and peeping....but this show is like a breath of fresh air. I think it'll take a long time for people to separate Pope-Bella from Date-Kade.....maybe never....coz they have done such a good job getting into the skin of these characters.....this is their career defining show.
Yup. I was kidding before about my goodbyes to PopeMew and Jiranee. . . nope I'm for real this time. . . PEACE to Mew and James. Haha. They can find eachother.

Tell me about it! Its already hard for me to see Pope ans Bella act with others..even seeing them with their other koojin doesn't seem right to me. Lol. Of course that just me personally. Popella are so memorable as Por Date/Kade that it'll be hard to let go. They're just sooooo perfect for each other.

All these little things they do in here..sigh. sometimes its better than watching them kiss right away. This definitely builds up the tension in here with those little things they do and when they FINALLY kiss...this thread will explode. The whole world...not just Thailand will explode. HAHA
Seriously!!! The director is teasing us so hard giving us only sniffs and stares and more sniffs and stares. I don't know how we will handle the KISS!! HAHAHA. The less you get to touch/hug your significant other the more you miss them and want to be with them. The less they show us the more romantic it is!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup. I was kidding before about my goodbyes to PopeMew and Jiranee. . . nope I'm for real this time. . . PEACE to Mew and James. Haha. They can find eachother.

Seriously!!! The director is teasing us so hard giving us only sniffs and stares and more sniffs and stares. I don't know how we will handle the KISS!! HAHAHA. The less you get to touch/hug your significant other the more you miss them and want to be with them. The less they show us the more romantic it is!
Haha, I’m still seeing PopeMew and Jiranee pictures popping on my IG feed. Let’s say goodbye to them for good! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
U know what? Pope and Bella now are not called Koojin. Media and reporters are calling them Kookwan. These two terms are different. Koojin is thrown more often and they are not memorable.

Kookwan is given to those in older generation like Num and Kop, Ken and Ann etc...So our Popella is already in another level than Koojin. People the entire country will always remember them as Kade and Date.

I hope Ch3 will capitalize this popularity. Because I swear people will give their lakorn a big attention if Pope and Bella are pairing again.
Yup, IDK if it's because of Pope and Bella or how the writers/authors wrote Kade and Date, but they chemistry they both have is definitely at an insane level. They don't even have to be intimate and you can feel it already.
We will have to see about that Kookwan title. Haha.
The power of kookwan is back!!!! It could also because Bella has a bf who is extremely public so people don't want to jin Pope and Bella. Fans see them separately but also love them together. :cheer::cheer:
Yeah I'm glad Bella has a significant other already so fans can stop pinning her with her leading men for once. Haha. When Anne and Ken were making hits together, they had their own significant other already!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Aside from the romantic and funny stuff, I loved that small moment with Kade and Date's dad and then when Kade said she loved Khun Lung. That might've been the most serious and sincere Kade's ever been.

Gosa Ban did get nominated to be the leader of the group going to France. Date just got nominated to be part of the group.

It's a bit confusing in the drama cause it made it seem like they only started to prep going to France for a few weeks. But the book was clearer in showing that they've been prepping for a long time. Like the French lessons were going on before Malee married Constantine.