[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
You and half the country discovered him late lol. Funny how things work it sure was BPS DESTINY!!!
I kinda wish he wasn’t discovered so that no one else would want him so he can be mine only! Pope ja, let’s go back to when it was just you and me *tears.

But I guess, I shouldn’t be selfish, shouldn’t stand in the way of his career *tear tear tear

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OK GUYS! I AM SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL VERSION!!
Sorry if it was posted before but a lovely bird told me where to find it! Not sure if it's the real one but still in love w/ it. I was crying my butt off after listening to this! So freaking emotional right now!

"Ter nŏr Ter " ‘เธอหนอเธอ’ song By Nan Vathitya But it's still unofficial.
This female song express Karakade feeling when they're apart from Khun phi Lyrics:
When the sky is grey. How much the darkness comes
Here is still bright. Because of having you beside me
Despite the cold windy night. I feel comfortable
Every night I think of you and be happy with our bond
My dear, I have you only in my heart
My dear, No one can replace you
You're only my love destiny
You're always important for me
In any incarnated life,we're apart
In that life,I will be alone
In every life,I'll follow you
Oh my dear,

I belong to you only
Oh my dear
Heaven and earth cannot tear us apart
Incarnation cannot separate us
Love destiny make us to meet
Oh my dear,I belong to you only

cr. to the original uploader/translator.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I have a feeling Ep. 12 is going to be my fave episode.

But I also can't wait to hear this one line of Kade's which I'm not sure what epi it'll be in. She's so sassy, I love her. In spoilers

It's another under the moon scene and Date asks her who's she thinking of. And she teases him at first and then throws his "kan chong"/mirror line back at him. :risas3:As in "you want to know who I'm thinking of, go look in the mirror.
Gaaaaaah.... reading this spoiler already make me blush. Aaaaawwwwww. It must be soooooo sweeeeet. Can't wait!

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
:love:
Ok. I'll comment on the Bella tattoo in a bit, but first look at this?!?!?!?! Jahzhzjaksioallajah?!?!?

Major off topic, but you are VERY WELCOME!! If you don't watch this you, Pope stan, will forever regret. Well that is if you haven't seen this. Hahahah.

Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:
Holy mother!!! How...did I managed to missed this movie? Looks like he’s a mighty damn good kisser. :love:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just started this lakorn two days ago and it was an instinct love. This is my first boran since I've only seen modern lakorns, and my first lakorn in a very long time too. Pope and Bella is a surprisingly well-matched paring, both in visual and acting ability. Which brings the question of why do ch3 relied so much in the concept of koojin when this lakorn here proven that two non-koojin actors can create amazing chemistry as well. Sigh...

I also enjoy the history part of the story as well. I didn't know Thailand, France, and Portugal had such an alliance and commercial/trade relationship, but then again the European was a part of pretty much every country in the world history.

Anyways I don't know if I'll stick around to gossip with you gals, but just want to thank all the subbers for subbing and providing international fans like moi a change to watch this amazing lakorn. I still don't understand why Thailand is so restricted in the expansion of their cinema internationally. We have Korea, China, even Japan production available pretty much everywhere, but it's like digging a hole to China trying to find subtitles for one Thai drama. Again, just stopping by to thank all the amazing subbers!

I'm typing this really fast so sorry for any mistakes or grammar errors.
Omg Ms.Pooh so long since I’ve seen you on here :icon12:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Major off topic, but you are VERY WELCOME!! If you don't watch this you, Pope stan, will forever regret. Well that is if you haven't seen this. Hahahah.

Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:
oh goooosh I'm hiding in one corner of the student activity centre on campus watching this... I feel like I'm doing something bad, but holy s- no regrets hahahahahha

the hair though xD

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OK GUYS! I AM SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL VERSION!!
Sorry if it was posted before but a lovely bird told me where to find it! Not sure if it's the real one but still in love w/ it. I was crying my butt off after listening to this! So freaking emotional right now!

"Ter nŏr Ter " ‘เธอหนอเธอ’ song By Nan Vathitya But it's still unofficial.
This female song express Karakade feeling when they're apart from Khun phi Lyrics:
When the sky is grey. How much the darkness comes
Here is still bright. Because of having you beside me
Despite the cold windy night. I feel comfortable
Every night I think of you and be happy with our bond
Oh my dear,

I belong to you only
Oh my dear
Heaven and earth cannot tear us apart
Incarnation cannot separate us
Love destiny make us to meet
Oh my dear,I belong to you only

cr. to the original uploader/translator.
These are amazing :).

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
O.M.G. My mouth fell to the floor. That was so damn HAWT! He looks like a very good kisser! Whew. Have to fan myself. Lmao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You and half the country discovered him late lol. Funny how things work it sure was BPS DESTINY!!!
Yup. Yup. It really is destiny that I found him in here. Hey at least I planned to watch this from the getgo and didn't jump on the bandwagon when it was making news. Haha. Not that that's bad or anything. Hehe.